Whispering

Chapter 5

I drove through the city, looking for somewhere to stay for the night. My high from my feed earlyer is slowly starting to fade. I spotted a hotel and drove towards it and parked up my car. I walked around my car til I got to the boot. I looked through the bags for something to wear in the morning. I found a pair of dark navy jeans, a white fitted shirt that will show off my new new figure. I picked out a pair of navy shoes and a navy lace blazer to finish it off. I opened my duffle bag and put my clothes in. I put my handbag over my shoulder and locked my car. I walked in the main doors and towards the reception desk. The young man that is sitting behind the desk looked up when he heard my heels clicking on the tiled floor. I could see his jaw drop as his eyes roamed my body shamelessly. I swayed my hips a little as I walked. I gave him my best smile and stopped at the desk.

"hello welcome to the Hilton, how can I help you?" he asked.

"I'm looking for a room for the next couple of days" I explained.

"okay we have a few rooms available, have you any particular style of room in mind?" he asked.

"A suite would be perfect" I said.

"I just need your detail and card" he said.

     I handed over everything I needed and took the key card. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button. I looked around the reception as I waited for the door to open. I saw the man behind the counter still looking over my body with lust. The door opened and I stepped in, pressing the button for my floor. I stepped out when the door opened at looked for the door with the same number as my card. I found it at the end of the hallway. I slotted the key in and pulled it back out when the light went green. I opened the door to find a massive suite. It the center of the room is a large four poster queen sized bed, the walls were papered with gold wallpaper that sparkled when the light hit it. The carpet is so soft my heels sunk into it. There is a large flat tv bolted to the wall with a surround sound system. I walked in and dropped my bag and handbag onto the bed. I walked into the bathroom and found a large round bath that you can sink into and a shower that could fit ten people. This is perfect.

                I turned the taps on the bath and started to fill it. I threw in some bath salts that are on the side and went in search for towels. I took an old t shirt from my bag, fresh underwear and towels from the press. I walked back into the bathroom and turned the taps off. I pulled my dress and underwear off and kicked off my heels. I put my foot into the bath and checked the water. It is perfect, nice and hot as the smell of strawberries filled the air from the bath salts. I got in and sunk into the water. This is heaven. I closed my eyes and flashes of what happened tonight started to fill my mind. I should have let him feel the worst pain possible when I bite him, I should of made him beg for me to stop but I was to worried about been seen to make him suffer. I dont know enough about what I am to know what I can do. All I know is I can control my curse like this, I'm strong enough now.

                       I emerged myself completely in the water, closing my eyes. I need to find someone, another vampire to explain what is happening to me, I need to make sense of all of this, of everything that is happening to me, all the changes I'm going through. But where the hell am I going to find another vampire, will I even be able to tell who is a vampire or not. I surfaced and wiped the water off my face. Mabey I can find out something online, search for places they would be drawn to. Night clubs might be the best place to start it would be an easy hunting ground to stay unnoticed. Think that will be my plan for tomorrow. I pulled the plug in the bath and wrapped a warm towel around myself. I stepped out and dried myself off completely and got dressed. I found a hair dryer and dried my hair. I didn't have to do anything with it for the my hair to feel like silk and fall down my back in waves. I'm still adjusting to my new look but I can't say I hate the changes. I'm now look the way I dreamed about. That alone is starting to give me a confidence I never had before or allowed to have.

The whispering that had silenced after my first feet is coming back, only its telling me I can get my revenge now, I can make everyone who hurt and tried to break me feel pain and make it unbearable, it said I should leave the best one to last, the vampire who made me feel the worst pain imaginable because he enjoyed it, he could have made the experience painless, pleasurable even, but he chose to torture me and I plan on returning the favour, til he screams for my forgiveness. That will never happen, I will break his mind before I break his body. It might not be today or tomorrow, but I will get him one way or another and become his worst nightmare.