Goodbye to the old me

Chapter 8

I got up early this morning and got a shower. I noticed again that my hair, body and appearance has slightly changed again. I dressed in black shorts that fell an inch and a half down past my bum. I put on a white long sleeve chiffon shirt with cuff's at the end and tucked it into my shorts. I put black round toe, five inch heels on and a black blazer, I finished it off with a long silver charm necklace. I did tight braids at each side of my head just a little past my ears and a small bump in the middle. I straightened my hair and let it fall down my back. I didnt put on much make up, just a thin line of liquid eyeliner and lip gloss. I dont even know if the vampire from last night will even turn up, but I have all my belongings packed up and ready to go either way. I'm praying he turns up, I need to know everything about what I am and what I am capable of doing.

                                                      A knock on the door stopped me in my tracks. I stared at the door for a few seconds before I walked over and opened it. It s him. He looks even more attractive than last night. His hair is done in a messy style, giving me a better chance to take in his breathtaking eyes, I dont remember them been this beautiful last night. Flecks of gold are hidden in the brown. He has a little stubble on his face from not shaving. His black shirt is rolled up at the sleeves and half tucked into his jeans. A few of the top buttons are left open, giving me a chance to see a small amount of a tattoo. His black jeans are tucked into his boots. His aura just screams dangerous and it is making him more appealing. His eyes roamed my body sending heat coursing through me. The voice is my head  perked up at the sight of him,  whispering all the dirty things I should do to him. I have to hold myself back, so I dont jump him and do each and every one of those things.

"Good morning Lexi, feel free to do any or all of those things your thinking about doing to me" he said in a sexy deep voice.

He started walking towards me and kicked the door behind him closed. He moved so quickly he was barely even a blur til I felt his hands on my waist. I concentrated on not hurting him. My back hit the wall with his body pressed up against me. His touch sent electricity and sparks coursing through me liked wildfire. But that feel disappeared all to quickly when he pulled his body from mine.

"Why would you have to think about not hurting me" he asked never taking his eyes from mine.

"How about you tell me your name first, how you know mine and what I'm thinking" I asked him as I pushed myself off the wall and walked away from him to clear my head. I can't think clearly this close to him.

"Okay, my name is James, how I know your name and thoughts, I will explain later, are you up for a long drive, my home place isn't in this county" he said.

"Yeah, the further away from here the better" I said emotionless.

"Is there anyone who is going to miss you or look for you" he asked.

"No, there is no one, anyway I dont look like I used to before the change, no one will even recognize me" I said.

"Okay, have you got everything you need?" he asked

"Yeah, my whole life is packed into these bags, sad really" I said.

"Its okay, my little beauty, you were lucky I was passing through and decided to stop for a little fun on my way home" he said, I couldnt help but feel a pang of jealousy, knowing what he meant. He reached forward to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away. I'm never going to be anyone's second best or fuck buddy, he can think again if he thinks I will be that grateful that I will fuck him.

"Dont patronize me or I will hurt you" I said glaring at him.

"Oh my little beauty, I'm centuries older than you, that means I am stronger, the older the vampire, the stronger they are, I am the last vampire changed to have a power, I'm not easy to hurt" he said smirking. Hot or not, I will hurt him.

"Yeah, we'll see about that James, there is alot more to me than you realise" I said with my own smirk.

He moved in a blur once again and pinned me to the wall pressing his body flush against mine,

"You can deny this, I know you feel it too, been this close to me" he said as he ran his nose along my neck. I fought the shiver of pleasure that raced through my body.

"What feeling is that?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about" he said as his lips hovered dangerously close to mine. I closed the space between us but didn't touch my lips to his, he is the one that moved to kiss me, but before his lips could touch mine, I put my hand on his chest and thought of pain. It took a second for him to realise what he is feeling before he fell to his knees. His face started to turn red as he tried to fight against it. I lowered myself to my knees as I gave him a smirk,

"Your not the only one with powers" I said as I released him from my touch. He fell to the floor as the pain slowly left his body. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door,

"Are you ready or are you just going to lye there" I said smiling.

"What the hell was that, you got a power when you changed and you already now how to use it, it takes years for most vampires to gain control" he said looking shocked.

"I didn't get this power when I changed, I was born with it, the change. just helped me control it better, if I was still human you would be dead right now" I said.

"Fuck, can't wait to see what you are capable of, know other vampires has ever held a power like yours" he said looking at me with awe.

"Seriously, get up you said we have a long drive ahead of us and I want out of this town as soon as possible, there is nothing left for me here" I said.

He jumped to his feet, stretched his body out. I rolled my eyes, picked up my bags and headed for the elevator. The whole way down he didn't take his eyes off me once. When the doors opened I walked out, swaying my hips as I went to hand my key card back. The whole time I stood there I felt his eyes roaming my body. The man that is working at reception, literally stood staring at me as I handed him my key and hasn't moved yet. I raised my eyebrow at him and nodded at the card. Finally he snapped out of it and I put my pin number into the scanner. I pick up my bags and walk towards the man that is going to change my life forever, this is goodbye to the old weak innocent Lexi and hello to the new darker and stronger Lexi.