No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!

Chapter 15

I got into my car and started it. I pulled out heading for home. My thirst has been fully satified for the first time since my change and it felt good to not have that burning. I got to my home and pulled into the yard. I got out and opened my door. I walked straight to my room and stripped off and got into my tank top and shorts. I crawled into my new bed and wrapped myself in the duvet. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me. At first I didn't dream, just an empty darkness that allowed me to rest. But that didn't last long.

"You have finally accepted me, we will never be weak again Lexi, we are powerful, so much more than any other vampire born since the royals" the woman's voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Im who we were always destined to be, we will never need anyone again, we won't crave for love because love will only make us weak, we will feel  no guilt or remorse, that is for the weak minded and above all no fear. We are going to have our revenge, our master is getting  closer, he is searching for us, let him find us and then we will make him feel more pain than he ever imagined or we can do it the fun way and hunt him, we will be able to sense where his he is, his blood still lingers in our veins" the voice said.

"No more weak Lexi" I said with a smile.

A figure started to appear from the darkness, the voice belonged to me, the woman that stood in front of me is me, but different, she radiates power and confidence as she smiles at me, her eyes sparkle with power and certainty, that we will get our revenge. Her hands are on fire, but the fire isn't burning her. She walked towards me til she was right in front of me.

"We have more power, this is another one, a powerful one. We are strong Lexi, remember that" she said, before she put her flaming hand on mine, she disappeared and we became one.

I woke up after that and smiled, I going to go hunting soon and then I will end him. I let myself fall back into a dream less sleep.

         I woke up and for the first time since no change my throat isn't burning with thirst from the minute I wake up, it won't last but I will soon find someone to feed on. I feel so much stronger and more powerful today. I then remember the dream, I have another power. I got out of my bed and walked towards my bathroom. I turned on the shower, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and stopped. I looked into the mirror. My eyes are a darker green and my eyelashes look longer. My skin looks flawless, like porcelain, not one tiny blemish. My hair has changed, I have lighter blonde streaks running through it. My lips are a darker ruby red. My breast are firmer like the rest of my body. My change was completed last night, this should be the last change to my appearance. To look at me you would think I am a angel, you dont see the killer that lies within my body, how dangerous and powerful I truely am, I smiled at that thought. I thought of last night and felt nothing, except a burning desire to make the ones that hurt me, pay. Most of all I can't wait to see my master again, I will be the one teaching him something, if you hurt me then I will break you slowly and painfully.

                                                    I stepped into my shower and let the hot water flow down my body as I closed my eyes, washing my face and hair. I thought about how I'm going to find the other and an idea popped into my head. After twenty minutes I finished and got out, wrapping a towel around as I walked into my room, getting a clean bra and underwear. I picked out dark blue tank top and black sweat pants. I put my hightops on and grabbed my hair dryer to dry my hair. I finished drying it, it fell perfectly down my back. I didn't bother with make up. While I was in the shower, I thought of how to find the others, I'm sure all of them are on facebook. I'm going to head into town and pick myself up a laptop and new phone. I grabbed my handbag and keys. I locked the house before I got into my car. I should probaly change this soon too. I turned up my stereo and blasted rhianna song monster through my speakers. This is definitely my song, I am friends with the monster inside of my head.

                                                       I got to town and saw police cars parked along the woods I was in last night, the entrance was blocked off with yellow tape. People stood in the street looking across at what the police are doing. I parked my car and got out. I saw some of his friend from the club spot me and come running towards me.

"Hey, your the girls that left with Luke last night, what happened, that's his body they found in the woods early this morning" he said getting in my face.

"How about you get out of my face and I can answer your question then" I said staring him down.

"Oh right, sorry, what the fuck happened?" he asked.

"For starters, I got to the exit with him, I got my coat to leave with him, half way down the street he got a bit to full on, so I left him there, by the time I got to my car he was already stuck into some other girls" I lied smoothly.

"That sounds like him, I'm sorry for getting in your face, this is just crazy, people are saying when he was found he didn't have a drop of blood left, but they dont know how that could happen, there was no marks on his body except for bruises around his neck" he said.

"Okay and you thought I would be able to do that, you do see how small I am, do you think I would be able to get the better of someone his size and some how manage to bleed him dry while I was doing that?" I asked, curious to what he would say.

"Yeah it does seem ridiculous now that I have seen you, no offense but you dont look like you could fight your way out of a paper bag" he said.

"Thanks, look I need to go" I said.

"Oh right, yeah, see you around" he said as he stared across the road.

I walked casually towards the shopping center. I found the shop Im looking for. I bought a laptop and a new iPhone. I paid and left. I walked out of the shopping center and back to my car. Next time I need to be more careful, I can't let anyone see me again. I put my bags into the passenger seat and started my car. I pulled out and headed for home.

                                             I got my laptop and phone set up. I started searching facebook. I came across Alex's profile page, he is going to college in a different city, his profile picture is him wrapped around some girl. I felt nothing seeing him and her. I found most of them, some were over sea's, so that takes them off the list, for now. The rest are a few hours of a drive away from here. I set up a fake facebook account and sent friend requests to the ones that are closer to me. The worst ones. A couple of minutes later my notifications showed they accepted my friend requests. I set up my facebook account on my phone. So next time there are talking about going out or tagged somewhere, I will know. Its just a waiting game now. I looked through their pages and all of them have commented about me being missing from a link sent from  Luke's page.

         I read all their comments and they haven't changed one bit, still bad mouthing me and laughing at me. Alex has  commented aswell, but his comment was just one word " when?" . This would have bothered me before or crushed me but not anymore. Their just fuelling the raging fire inside me. Making my thirst for their blood grow, they have no idea what is coming for them and that their lives will end soon.

                                                 I spotted a new status update tagging all of them about Luke's death. All fakes response like them. I shut down my laptop and put it to the side and turned on the music stations and started flicking through them.