Powers and Beloved?

Chapter 10

I woke up to find James shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and glared.

"Wakey, Wakey beautiful, time to test out your fighting skills and what we need to work on, even see if you possibly have another gift from the change" he said.

"Okay, you can stop shaking me now, Im getting up" I said.

"Here is some blood, I dont want your thirst to distract you during training" he said.

I tried not to get distracted by the electricity of his touch running through my body and by how sexy he looks in black tracksuit bottoms and a fitted black tank top with his hair all messy.

"Thanks beautiful, I like your train of thought" he said with a wink before he left the room. I fought the flush that was threatened to cover my cheeks. I keep forgetting he can hear my thoughts, I am going to have to work on that.

I downed the blood and got out of bed. I went through my bags looking for something to wear, I found black shorts, black tank top and hightops. I picked out my underwear and walked into the bathroom to get a shower. The voice is my head is starting to become louder, begging me to let us fuse as one, to become what we were born to be, forget all the hurt and pain by letting my dark side out. I want to so badly but I know once I do I won't learn anything, I need to know what I am capable of and how to survive in this world first. That keeps the voice happy but only for now.

I turned on the shower and stepped into the water, letting it cascade down my body. My body keeps changing ever so slightly, my breast are have grown again and have become more firmer, my stomach is still is more firmer and toned. My ass is firmer and my legs are more toned, I think I have even grown another inch. My hair is a couple of inches longer. I just hope the changes stop soon, I dont want to become a life size Barbie doll. I turned off the shower and dried myself off. I got out and wiped the steam off the mirror. My green eyes stood out more and my lips are a little fuller. Thank god that's hasn't changed to much, my blonde hair is another shade lighter. I didn't bother drying my hair, I just done it into a tight fish tail braid, I didn't bother with make up and I got dressed. I walked out of my room and walked towards the kitchen. I saw him leaning again the counter and texting on his phone. He turned around and looked at me, his eyes are full of lust as he takes in every inch of my body.

"Your appearance has changed slightly again" he said still staring with lust.

"I noticed that in the shower" I said.

I could see him fight with himself as his eyes flicked from black to brown a few times before they settle on brown again. He shook it off whatever he was fighting.

"Are you ready for training?" he asked, his voice sounded a little husky and that sent a good shiver through my body.

"Yes I am, I won't be any good but I might aswell give it a go" I said with a smile that made him look a bit dazed.

"Okay, follow me" he said.

I followed him through a hallway I haven't seen yet, we walked past at least five doors before we came to the last one which was straight in front of us. He opened the door for me and I walked in. The room is massive, it has more training equipment that I have seen in any gym, there is a large mat taken up half the gym, the walls are lined with guns, swords and daggers. Im a little worried about what exactly his training will entail.

"Dont look so worried, we will start with the basics, the royals are well known for their powers, if you have one it will be a diluted version of theirs. The power you have, I have never heard of anyone having that before but then again you were human when you had that.