Curse

Chapter 3

What the hell is going on, vampires aren't suppose to real and I'm not suppose to be one. This is crazy, what am I suppose to do now. I walked back into my room and started pacing. But that was a mistake, the scent hit me again and had my fangs elongation once more. I need to get the fuck out of here and fast before I loose control and do the unthinkable. I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed my duffle bag, I threw in a few different sets of clothes and necessitates. I opened my handbag and grabbed my purse, checking that I have all my cards and some cash. I have enough money saved to last me a good while. I put everything back in my purse and opened my window to jump out. There is no point leaving a note or anything, I doubt my parents will even noticed I'm gone and if they do they will be glad I'm not around anymore, they can get on with their lives without me.

I climbed out my window and looked down. Its a good drop, my instincts told me I could make it, so I closed my eyes and let go, landing on my feet effortlessly. I snuck around the house and onto the road to where I parked my car. Its the only good thing my parents ever got me, a midnight blue gti tdi golf with tinted windows. I pressed the button on my key opening the car. I threw my bag into the back seat and got into the drivers seat. I turned on my radio and turned up Example song changed the way you kiss me. I pulled out onto the road and realised I have no where to go. I dont have any friends or any family that would take me in, even tough that's not an option anymore. I look to different for anyone to recognise me. I drove through the town and looked at everyone walking around from bar to bar, laughing and joking with their friends. I never had that, I was too much of a freak to everyone in high school, the only time they came near me was to make my life hell. I dont know what I done to them but they all acted like I had the plague. I scared them but they didn't know why, they just felt I was dangerous but to prove a point they harassed me every day but not one of them would touch off me. I can't blame them because if they did they wouldn't be alive to talk about. Every since I was a child anything alive that I touched would die. I could control to an extent to where my touch would cause them extreme unbearable pain. Last night I thought was my punishment for been born and been able to inflict such horrible things. But instead I get turned into another dangerous monster.

It was bad enough my touch killing but to have the instincts that will push me to kill and drain someone's life from them in order for me to survive. Do I have that in me, if I do feed I will become a monster, will I lose what's left of my humanity and became the predator that's lurking within me and waiting to come out. I dont know how long I can fight this urge, its all I can think about when I look at the people walking around, unaware that a predator is watching them. Mabey I can feed without killing anyone, but then again I dont no if my touch will still cause them pain or death now that I have changed. I hadn't even realised that I pulled my car into a parking space as I watched and waited. For what I dont know but I know the urge is getting stronger, I can feel something darker inside me wanting to take control and I'm close to letting it take over to do what I can't do and that's killing someone without thought for them, the only thought I have right now is that I need blood to stop the burning in my throat and the voice whispering inside my head to do it, to become the monster everyone already thinks I am and mabey have revenge thrown in there to make it all the more sweeter. The whispering in my head is starting to make more sense. No one wanted me the old way mabey the new me can have more fun and a little play with the ones to who hurt me, the ones who tried to destroyed me.