Preparing to leave

Chapter 17

Every one of the guards are still looking at me, all except for one. He looked straight ahead. He has jet black hair, Dark blue eyes, a strong nose, full lips and a strong jaw. He has two slits in his left eye brow, his hair is shaved tight at the sides, his side burns are done in a thin line. The top of his hair is spiked but kinda messy. He is six ft three, strong broad shoulders and arms, his tight black t shirt shows the muscles in his arms perfectly. I can see the shape of a rock hard eight pack. He looks delicious, his combat trousers tucked into his combat boots, made him look dangerous and sexy all at once,. He look like he is about twenty-five. I was broke from my thoughts by the leader.

"Sorry I am asking you to come with us and I haven't even asked your name or given you mine" he said looking slightly embarrassed as he tried to look anywhere but at me.

"That's okay, my name is Lexi and yours" I asked, looking at him, he is a strong build like all of them, he has brown hair, brown eyes, strong nose and chin, his hair is also a tight but and short on top. He is about six ft two inches, he looks like he is in his early thirties.

"Lexi, it suits you, my name is Jackson" he said smiling.

"Okay, where do we go from here, I had a few things planned but I guess they can wait" I asked.

"You will come back with us to meet our commander and royals" he said.

"Okay, but I need to get some clothes and my personal belongings, plus my car is parked down at the end of the field" I said.

"Okay, I want a volunteer to escort Lexi back to her house and get her car, you will then drive Lexi's car back to meet us" he shouted out to all the men.

I watched as they practically trampled each other to escort me back, all shouted they would do it. The leader laughed and shook his head.

"I guess I will be escorting you so our men dont kill each other to have the honour" Jackson said.

I watched dark and dangerous, he didn't volunteer to to escort me, he just leaned back against a tree and watched the others. He just made himself more intriguing to me.  I watched as the other men sulked and walked back to where they were standing.

"Okay men, our mission is complete, everyone head back" Jackson shouted.

"You ready then Lexi, lead the way" he said.

I started walking towards where I left the car. After a few minutes we were at my car. I got in and Jackson jumped into the passengers seat. We sat in a comfortable silence before he spoke,

"When were you changed?" he asked.

"Nearly a week ago" I said.

"Is that all, I would have thought more, it takes a long time to control your powers, you didn't stick around to meet your master afterwards, why, did he do something to deserve his death? if you dont mind me asking" he said.

"My change was like torture, every bite was more painful than the first, he slammed me into a wall so hard I prayed I would lose conciousness so I wouldnt have to feel anymore pain and eventually I did, only to wake up in a woods alone and feel like my body was being burned from the inside out. I screamed and screamed but no one heard or know one cared enough to do anything if they did hear, when I woke up again I ran, I wasnt far from home" I said plainly, the memory doesn't make me feel scared or sick like it use to, I dont feel any emotion about it now.

"Is your family looking for you?" he asked.

"No, there glad I'm gone,  would would want a daughter whose touch can kill or cause severe pain, I'm a natural born killer according to them" I said simply.

"You had alot to deal with, what made you accept the dark side so quickly?" he asked.

"I can't feel any pain this way, I dont feel love or the need to be accepted, I dont hurt at memories that used to break me, what made it easy to accept is watching my beloved fuck some random" I said emotionless.

"You mate fucked someone else, why would he, you are perfection, beautiful and strong" he said looking at me shocked.

"It doesn't matter now, I dont feel anything for him or when I think of it, I have become what I was born to be a killer, I only feel raw emotions like hate, rage, anger and fury, I'm stronger this way, I'm more in control of my powers like this, I can touch a person now without causing them pain or death unless I want to" I explained.

"I can understand now, we do what we can to be strong and protect ourselves, I haven't completely given over because I found my mate before it could take me, your mate should of stop the darkness completely taking over or pull you back from it, but its hard to recognise your mate when you have completely given over. But your different, how, I dont know, I just feel it" he said, look at me intensely.

I pulled into my yard and turned the car off.

"Nice place, were you here long?" he asked.

"No, just one night so far" I said, getting out of the car and walking towards the front door and opening it.

"Nice place you have here" he said.

"Thanks, it will only take me a few minutes to pack, I'm just going to change first" I said.

I walked to my room, I might be going with him, but that doesn't mean I won't have my revenge, their safe for now but not for long. I stripped off my clothes and boots. I pulled out navy sweat pants, a dark blue tank top, I put on my white denim jacket that only goes down a little under my breasts. I put on my white and navy hightops. I tied my hair back in a high pony tail except my side fringe. I moved around my room at an inhuman speed putting all my clothes, shoes, make up, personal items, accessories and towels. I have everything I need, just have to get my laptop and handbag from the lounge. I walked to my lounge to see Jackson sprawled across my couch, looking comfortable.

"You look at home" I said smiling.

"Hard not to with a comfortable couch like this" he said before he turned around and looking me up and down, his eyes filled with lust, he managed to tear his gaze away,

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare, its just hard not too, do you know what effects a seducer has on a man or woman?" he asked.

"Only that I can get them to do what I want after the first whispering, I won't even need to tell them through a whispering after the first time" I said.

"That's part of it, the royal princess is a seducer, honestly she isn't anything compared to you and I'm not just saying that, yes she is beautiful, but know where near close to you, her power doesn't seem as strong as yours, she can get into our heads when she puts on the charm, but you dont even have to do that, the effects of yours is different. You stopped all my guards in their tracks just at the sight of you, your scents wraps around us, pulling us towards you, its impossible to ignore, we can't think of anyone except you and all you would have to do is ask and we would without question lay our lives down for you. You are special Lexi and more powerful than you realise. The royals are going to get a shock when they see how many powers you have and one that none of us have ever heard of us, neitherless seen." he said.

"I wasnt normal as a human and I'm still not normal as a vampire, but I can embrace this and enjoy my power now. I dont fear it anymore like I used to. Fear use to rule my life but not anymore, that Lexi is dead and buried, I'm ready lets go meet these royals" I said, walking towards the door with my bags and laptop.

I might be to strong for the royal to keep alive, but I'm ready for a fight, royals or not, I will kill everyone of them if I have to and I will enjoy every second it.