Chapter 1

Reader's Pov

You just finished unpacking from moving to the town called Undertale. And you have school tomorrow and you don't know how everyone will act or if you will make any friends but you were ready for what lies ahead.

Sans' Pov

I was asleep but I woke up from my brother shaking me in my bed. "Sans!!!! Wake up!!!!" he said over and over again until I woke up. 

"I'm up, I'm up." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

"It's time for breakfast and then we have to leave for school." he said. 

"Ok tell dad I'll be down in a minute." I said and he left, I got up and changed into a white shirt, black shorts, black sneakers, and put on a blue sweater. I brushed my white hair and headed down stairs. "Hey guys." I said walking down the stairs. 

"Hello Sans I'm glad to see you before I go this morning. Your breakfast is on the table." my dad said. 

"Thanks Gaster." I said and sat down next to Paps and started to eat my food.  

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me dad." he said. 

"I don't know, how old am I?" I said. 

"Haha very funny well I have to go, work is calling. I'll see you boys before dinner." he said but I knew that was a lie. 

"Ok dad, goodbye." Papyrus said. 

"See ya." I said and he left. Once me and Papyrus finished our food Papyrus grabbed his school stuff. 

"You sure you don't want to walk with me this morning Sans?" he asked me before heading out the door. 

"Yeah I'm sure and I always walk home with you after school." I said. 

"Ok well I'll see you their." he said and left. I waited a little bit and then started to head to the bus stop.

Reader's Pov

"(F/N) wake up!! Your going to be late for school!!" your mother said, you quickly jumped out of bed and looked at the time. 

"I'm going to be late." you said and started to get ready. You rushed down stairs grabbed a piece of toast and a apple and rushed out the door. You then remembered your bag, you turned around and headed back in to see your mom with your bag at the front door. "Thanks mom bye." you said and rushed to the bus stop. Once you saw it a head you started to slow down your walking and finished the last of your toast and started to eat the apple. Once you got to the bus stop you saw a guy with full white hair wearing a blue sweater with the hoodie on and it was still as hot as a desert out but you saw he wasn't sweating. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked you and you realized you were staring. 

"Oh I'm sorry it's just aren't you hot?" you said. 

"No." he said and you were amazed. "Are you new around here?" he asked you. 

"Yeah I moved here a week ago but I just finished unpacking. I'm (F/N)." you said. 

"I'm Sans." he said and you shook hands. 

"That's a unique name." you said. 

"Well it's nothing special." he said then you both stood their in silence until a bus pulled up. He headed in first then you followed. When you got on the bus you saw everyone messing around with each other, having their head in a book, or just sitting their all quiet. Sans sat in an empty seat on the back of the bus. You sat in an empty seat in the middle of the bus and just looked out the window the hole ride. Then the bus stopped and you saw the kids walking off so you followed. You then walked into the building and started to look for your home room. Some kids were pushing you and you dropped your books and sequel on the ground. You bent down to get it when you saw some ones hand grab one of your books. You looked up and saw a girl with short hair and a blue and purple striped sweater on. 

"Here let me help." she said and help you pick up your stuff. 

"Thank you." you said as she handed all of your stuff she grabbed to you. 

"No problem and I'm guessing your new here." she said. 

"Yeah I am." 

"Well I'm Frisk and are you lost?" she said. 

"I'm (F/N) and yeah I'm trying to find classroom number 185." you said. 

"Oh well that's the class I'm heading to right now so just follow me." she said and you did. 'She seems so nice.' you said in your head as you followed her. You then walked into the home room and saw a hole lot of people. Their was a group of guys looking at you, and another group of girls who was looking at you but whispering and laughing. "Hey (F/N) if you want you can sit with me and my friends." Frisk said, you nodded your head in agreement and sat down with Frisk near a girl with white long hair and a boy with yellow orangey hair. 

"Hey guys this is (F/N) and she's new." Frisk said introducing you, you waved. 

"Hi I'm Monster Kid but you can just call me MK." said the boy with the yellow orangey hair. 

"Hello I am Toriel but you can just call me Tori." the girl with the long white hair said. 

"It's nice to meet you all." you said and sat down next to them then the teacher walked in. 

"Hello class now please take your seats and we can begin." the teacher said and started doing role call. When you heard your name get called you said here and raised your hand. Then some more names got called until it got up to. "Sans." the teacher said and every one was quiet. "Sans?" the teacher said again and was about to mark something on the paper until she was stopped when some one said. 

"Here." you looked and saw the guy from your bus stop leaning on the side of the front door. 

"Well looks like you finally made it Sans and nice work new record, please take your seat and the hoodie off." the teacher said. 

"Thanks teach." he said and took off his hoodie and walked to his seat in the back of the class room. Then once the teacher was done calling names she started the lesson.