Chapter 16

Reader's Pov

You went through the rest of the day normally and when the bell rang telling everyone to go home you remembered that your mom wanted you to go to her work after school. You sighed thinking that it would be boring and then you saw Sans and Papyrus walking out the door. You closed your locker and chased after them. "Hey Sans! Papyrus!" you said which made them stop and look at you.

"Heya (F/N)." Sans said.

"I'm still new to this area so can you tell me where the scientist lab is?" you asked them.

"Oh yeah, our father works there, it's on Hotland Streed. We'll take you there, right Sans?" Papyrus said.

"Well I was planing on taking a nap but I guess." Sans said.

"Oh wowie Sans! You're actually doing something for once! I'm so happy!" Papyrus said.

"I guess you could say that you're fired up?"  Sans said.

"Sans. No." Papyrus said.

"Sans. Yes." Sans said which made you laugh then Papyrus grabbed your arm and started dragging you as fast as he can. Sans then speed walked to catch up. Then after a while you saw that he was just standing still and looked like he was asleep.

"Um Papyrus, I think Sans fell asleep." you said then Papyrus stopped running, let go of your arm, ran to Sans, screamed, picked Sans up and ran back to you.

"I swear he is so lazy!" Papyrus said then went ahead of you and you saw that Sans was hanging from his shoulder. You looked closely at Sans and he opened his eyes and winked at you which made you giggle.

~time skip~

After about twenty minutes of walking you all got to the lab and it had a big sign on it saying "Lab" so it was hard to miss. You then headed in and saw three people and you recognized all of them. Alphys, your mom and Gaster. "Ah (F/N), you didn't forget." your mom said walking over to you to hug you.

"I don't forget things all the time mom, give me some credit." you said hugging back.

"And who are your friends?" you mom asked looking at Papyrus and Sans.

"This is Papyrus and the one on his shoulder it Sans." you said.

"Hello there." Papyrus said.

"Sup." Sans said and Papyrus put him down.

"Sans you were awake?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Papyrus said.

"Because I was too comfy." he said and you laughed a little.

"Papyrus please do not yell in the lab." Gaster said.

"Sorry." Papyrus said then Gaster walked over to you.

"It's nice to see you again (F/N)." Gaster said.

"It's nice to see you too Gaster, how have you been?" you said shaking his hand.

"I've been-" Gaster said but was interrupted by a explosion, you looked and saw Alphys wearing safety goggles and ash all over her face and lab coat. "Alphys what did I tell you about mixing the chemicals without telling me first?" Gaster said.

"S-Sorry Dr. G-Gaster...it um..it won't happen a-again." Alphys said.

"I highly dout that." Gaster said and headed over to Alphys to help out. You then looked around and saw a whole bunch of interesting stuff, Sans was also next to you trying to explain everything to you but you didn't quiet get it because you never understood science stuff.

Sans' Pov

I was walking around the lab with (F/N) explaining things to her even though it seemed like she didn't understand it, she still looked cute. "Sans." I heard my dad said, I stopped talking and looked at him.

"Sup." I said.

"I need your help. Come with me." he said then walked towards the elevator. I sighed with a groaned knowing what he wanted me for.

"Sorry but I got to go." I said to (F/N).

"It's ok, thanks for your help Sans." she said.

"Heh no problem." I said then headed towards the elevator. Me and Gaster then walked in and the door slid close. We didn't say a word and I then wondered if (F/N)'s mom knew about (F/N) having powers. I shrugged and then the door opened, me and Gaster walked in and he went straight for the machines. "What is it you want me to do know old man?" I asked him.

"I want to see how strong your gaster blaster has become." he said and then a target appeared at the other end of the room. I sighed and then I made the gaster blaster shot the target. I then looked at Gaster wish a face asking if I was done. "Not yet." he said and I groaned.

'This is going to be a long day.' I thought.

Reader's Pov

You were still looking round the lab and then you saw Alphys trying to clean up the mess she made. You shrugged and walked over to help her. "Can I help?" you asked.

"O-Oh um o-ok." she said and she handed you a towel. You looked at the design of the towel because it was bright pink and hurt your eyes a little bit and saw that it was some anime girl and a title called, "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie".

"Um Alphys, what's Mew Mew Kissy Cutie?" you asked.

"O-Oh that's um m-my favorite anime.....heheh...they have a second one b-but it it's not so good." she said.

"Never heard of it." you said.

"M-Maybe we can um watch it together s-some time? I mean if y-you want heheh." Alphys said sounding nervous towards the end, you looked back at the towel and it looked somewhat interesting then you thought about how you don't know much about Alphys and thought that it would be a good way to get to know her better.

"Sure, just tell me when you're free and you can come over to my house and we can watch it. My mom's usually busy all the time so I'm home alone a lot." you said and Alphys smiled.

"O-Ok, g-great!" she said then you started to clean up with her again. Afterwards you, Alphys and Papyrus were hanging around for a few hours and getting some homework done.

"(F/N), it's time to go." your mom said, you nodded your head and put everything back in your bag.

"See ya guys." you said hugging each of them.

"Goodbye (F/N)." Papyrus said.

"S-See ya (F/N)." Alphys said then the elevator came up and Sans stepped out of it. You walked over to him and gave him a quick hug.

"See ya Sans." you said.

"Oh, heh, leaving already? See ya." he said hugging you back. Then you and your mom left and headed home.