Chapter 11

Reader's Pov

Once you and Sans got your tickets you both walked around looking for some fun rides and games to play. You then saw a bottle game. "Hey Sans want to do that bottle game?" you asked him.

"You sure? It's almost impossible." he said and you smiled.

"Trust me, I'm good." you said then you both walked over their and you looked at all of the prizes and you saw some cute skeleton stuffed animal. You then paid the guy five bucks for fifteen rings. You then asked how much rings you need for the stuffed animal.

"Uhh that would be five rings on a bottle." he said and you then smiled and took one of your rings and throw it. And you made it, you then did it five more times. "Wow nice job." the guy said then handed you the stuffed animal.

"Thanks." you said then faced Sans. "You want to try? We still have ten more rings." you said and Sans looked at the prizes and he saw a spaghetti hat.

Sans' Pov

I was looking at the prizes and saw a spaghetti hat and it reminded me of Paps. "Hmm, I'll try to win that hat for my bro." I said and (F/N) smiled and handed me the rings. "What do I have to do for the rings?" I asked.

"You need to make ten rings land on a bottle." the dude said and I knew I would never make it so I closed me one eye and started to use my power but I had to keep the blue one shut real tight and try to keep the other one the real eye. I then throw the rings and got them all on a bottle, I then sighed and I stopped using my powers as the dude handed me the hat.

"And you said it was hard." (F/N) said and I laughed.

"Well that's because I didn't know that the time playing that game would pasta-way." I said and she laughed and we headed to go on a ride.

"By the way Sans, why are you sweating?" (F/N) asked me.

"Oh, I don't know, I guess I'm hot." I said.

"Then take off your sweatshirt." she said.

"Nah, I rather sweat." I said and she shrugged.

"Ok suit yourself." she said and I laughed, we then got on the ride and we sat next to each other.

Flowey's Pov

I saw Sans and (F/N) getting off of a ride. I then gave Chara a signal and she nodded her head. She then throw some stink bombs at the people in line for the ferries wheel and all of them left. Once everyone leaf we throw another bomb but it was filled with a more pleasing smell and stronger then the other bomb. We then hid where we were and saw then look at the line.

Reader's Pov

"Hey Sans want to go on the ferries wheel? Theirs no line." you said.

"Sure." he said then you both went in line and got on in no time. You and Sans sat down and you both told each other bad jokes. Then the ride stopped the with both of you at the top and you saw the hole carnival.

"Woah.." you said. "It's so big."

"Heh, yeah. You never really know how big of a world you live in till you get a really good view." Sans said.

"Wow...heh I didn't know you could be so deep Sans." you said and he laughed and rubbed the back of his head which made you smile and laugh. Then the ride continued to go and once you got off you and Sans where laughing but you sensed something near by.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Sans said, you nodded your head and Sans walked into a near by porta potty. You then look around waiting for him when you saw something move in the shadows. You wondered what it was so you walked up into the shadows. You then sensed two people present.

"Who's their?" you asked.

"What an idiot!" you heard a demonic voice say.

"How much of an idiot are you?!" a different voice said that sounded demonic but high at the same time. You then knew that it wasn't a game so you piled up your fist ready to fight when a knife was thrown at you. You dogged it no problem and you then felt the ground shake. You then jumped up and as a vine come up. You then landed on the ground behind the vine. You were about to run when more vines appeared blocking the way.

"You know someone will see this and cut them down." you said pointing at the vines.

"No they won't," the high demonic voice said which confused you. "on this side all you see is vines, on the other side all you see is this walkway without seeing anybody. It's called magic." Then you saw knifes and white pebbles flying at you. You were going to use your magic to stop it when you heard crashing. You looked and saw bones in front of you protecting you.

"He's here." the first demonic voice said.

'Who's "he"?' you thought then someone landed in front of the bones. They wore a blue sweater, almost like Sans', skeleton gloves, slippers with skeleton gloves, and a skeleton mask. You also noticed a blue fire like thing coming out of the right eye.

"Heh I should've known you two would bring in normal people just to pick a fight. But I have to ask, why her?" the person asked and they had a deep voice, almost familiar but now that you think of it everyone that is near you, you feel like you sensed that kind of magical energy before.

"Because we knew you would show up, Smiley Trash bag." both of the two people said.

"Stay back." the guy in front of you said and you nodded your head.

"I'll also try to find a way out." you said and turned around and faced the vines but really you're going to keep an eye on the guy just in case he can't handle them, so if you have to use your powers they won't see it but you'll have to keep your eye close.