Chapter 14

Reader's Pov

You were in class waiting for the bell to ring and the time seemed to go by slower than it did in the other classes. Then the bell rang. You grabbed your bag and headed out, you walked out of your class and saw Sans in the hallway. You walked up to him. "Heya Sans, you ready?" you asked him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." he said, you laughed and you both headed to the auditorium. Once you walked in you heard cheering from the crowd. You looked and saw Frisk,Asreil, Alphys, Undyne, Toriel, Monster Kid, and Papyrus.

"Hey guys." you saw walking up to them.

"We heard that you were auditioning and we wanted to cheer you on." Frisk said.

"Yeah yo! You got this!" Monster Kid said.

"The great Papyrus knows that you and my brother will get the roles you want!" Papyrus said.

"Thanks guys but Undyne why are you here? Do you think something fishy may happen?" Sans said and you heard some giggles and Papyrus yell.

"I don't get it." you said.

"Undyne's favorite animal is a fish." Toriel said explaining it for you.

"Actually Sans I came because Alphy wanted to come and watch." Undyne said putting her hands on Alphys' shoulder making Alphys blush a little.

"Y-Yeah, um, Mettaton invited m-me to come and uh watch s-so I thought that um it would be m-more fun with U-Undyne here." Alphys said.

"Cool." you said with a smile you then heard the door open and saw Chara and Flowey walking in. You all glared at each other, you glared at Chara and Sans glared at Flowey. They then walked passed you and headed to the front of the auditorium.

"Ok darlings we're going to start now and also if you hear the bell ring do not leave unless you're done auditioning, all of the teachers know about this so you don't have to worry your pretty little heads~" Mettaton said.

"Good luck." everyone said to you and Sans, you both smiled said thank you and headed to the front with every one else.

".....................c-"

"Oh my god just speak already! We don't have all day!" Flowey said interrupting Blook.

"Oh.....sorry." Blook said.

"Blooky don't apologize to that thing, you sir have lowered your change of getting Romeo~" Mettaton said. "Blooky please tell everyone what you were going to say~"

"......................can we have two pairs of people...........for the parts...........one Romeo and...........one Juliet.....then Mettaton will decide who goes first......." Blook said.

"That was fabulous Blooky~ Now you heard him darlings~ Partner up!~" Mettaton said, you looked at everyone and was about to ask Sans when someone taped on your shoulder. You turned and saw Flowey.

"Sup." you said not wanting to talk to him since he yelled at your friend.

"I wanted to know, will you be my partner?" he asked you and you were about to say no when Mettaton stuck his leg in between you and Flowey.

'Such fabulous legs, I'm so jealous.' you thought.

"Flowey you were rude to my Blooky so I'm picking who you're partner is~" Mettaton said and pushed Flowey over somewhere else.

"Oh I can't wait to see who's the sucker that has to be partnered up with him." Sans said and you laughed.

"Yeah same, but anyways, you want to be my partner?" you asked.

"Sure, as long as I'm Juliet." he said with a smile.

"I didn't know you were gay." you said and then his smiled was gone.

"OK! No." he said and you started to laugh. "That was a joke and I'm not gay ok, my brother maybe depending on when he's going to ask out Mettaton but I'm not gay."

"Ok. Ok. I was just joking so don't get your bones all rattled up." you said laughing.

"Ok beautiful's~! We're going to start now~" Mettaton said. "Now we had an uneven number of people so Flowey is going to be my partner~ Blooky we need to get ready so get everyone ready and have Alphys help you~" Mettaton added then took Flowey backstage.

".............ok.........Alphys........can you help me.......? Well I mean...........if you want too...........I understand if you don't............." Blook said.

"S-Sure." Alphys said and stood up and Undyne cheered her on as she was walking to the seat next to Blook. "O-Ok, who's um who's going first?" Alphys asked.

"The first person who singed up was...............................................................Greater Dog and whoever he picked........" Blook said.

'Who's Greater Dog?' you asked yourself then you saw a very tall male on stage with a smaller male on stage.

"Sup." the tall one said with a deep voice.

'So is the tall one Greater Dog? Then who's the small one?' you thought.

"S-So you're going to um addition w-with L-Lesser Dog?" Alphys asked.

"Yes." Greater Dog said.

'So the small one's name is Lesser Dog, why didn't I think of that?' you thought laughing a little in your head. They were doing their addition and you and everyone minus Flowey was watching. You kept on watching everyone else's addition waiting for yours and you saw some new and interesting people. And the bell did ring so all of your friends watching left, or so you thought. You heard some giggling in the back when Frogget said something funny and you knew that was Frisk but you didn't mind and neither did Sans.

"O-Ok, Blook um who's next?" Alphys asked Blook.

".........it looks like...........(F/N) and who she picked..........." Blook said and you and Sans stood up and was about to head up on stage when the stage lights turned off. Everyone was quiet.

"W-What's g-g-going on?!" Alphys said.

"Lady's and Gentlemen!~ Boys and Girl!~ I introduce to you....." you heard Mettaton's voice said, then the lights on the stage turned on and what you saw was something you'll remember for a life time.