Chapter 13

Reader's Pov

You woke up the next day extremely tired and you didn't want to go to school but your mom forced you too. "Oh honey after school I want you to come with me to work so you could meet my boss." your mom said.

"Sure thing mom." you said trying not to sound tired. You then walked to the bus stop and saw Sans there looking half asleep. Luckily he didn't hear you so you quietly walked up behind him and scared him.

"Ah!" he said about to fall to the floor but you caught him.

"Careful there Sans, I didn't mean to scare you that much." you said helping him on his feet once again.

"It's ok, I just doze off a bit. How you doing?" he asked you.

"Tired, but last night was fun." you said.

"Yeah I had a great time as well." he said then it was silent but you saw the look on his face and he had something on his mind.

"Is something wrong?" you asked then the bus pulled up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sans said then went on the bus. You sat down next to Frisk and she turned to you with a smirk on her face.

"What's with the smirk?" you asked her.

"How was you date with Sans?" Frisk asked.

"It wasn't a date Frisk also it was fun." you said then Frisk made you talk about it but you didn't tell her about the fight and you using powers. Then the bus pulled up at the school. You then got off of the bus and headed to your locker. As you were grabbing your stuff you saw some fabulous legs next to you. You looked up to see who the legs belonged too only to Mettaton. "Hey Mettaton, nice legs." you said.

"Thanks darling and did you just notice? Anyways me and Blooky have something to tell you. Go ahead Blooky, tell her." he said looking at Blook.

".......................the additions for the play................is at lunch.............................today..................." Blook said.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know guys." you said grabbing you bag.

"No problem darling, now come on Blooky it's time to go to class." Metteton said to Blook.

"Ok....." Blook said and they left. You laughed a little then went to your science class. Once you entered you saw Sans.

Sans' Pov

I was sitting in the back looking out the window trying to stay awake when I heard (F/N)'s voice say, "Heya Sans."

"Heya." I said back to her trying not to sound tired.

"In case you didn't know the additions are today during lunch and I think it's in the auditorium." (F/N) said then I remembered Mtt and Blook walking up to me but I was too tired that I couldn't hear them so I just agreed with it.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know." I said.

"No problem." she said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Ok class take your seats so we can begin." the teacher said walking into the class room and wrote something on the bored and started to talk but my eyes were getting heavy and I tried to stay awake but I couldn't help it, I'm me. And as me I let my eye lids fall and the next thing that happened was I heard a big slam on my desk. I woke up and saw the teacher looking at me with a dirty look. "Sans, why don't you tell the class somethings that you know about bones since you find my lesson so boring you could fall asleep." she said.

"Ok well a normal adult like our very lovely teacher here has 206 bones. The femur, or thighbone or the longest and strongest bone in the human body. Also teacher the most common broken bones for adults, like yourself, are arms but it's more like half of all adults but since one day you came to class with a broken arm once, you are part of that half. And finally, bones are made up of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and other materials, oh and as well as the protein collagen." I said and everyone looked at me like I was crazy while Paps was clapping his hands. "What? I like bones." I said and the teacher then snapped back into reality.

"Ok....well, good job Sans. Anyways class like I was saying," the teacher said and continued talking, everyone then brought there attention back to the front of the class leaving (F/N) the last one looking at me. I then playfully winked at her and she then turned around to the front of the class again and I realized what I did. I then looked out the window and saw in my reflection a slight blue blush on my face.

'Why did I do that?!' I thought.

Reader's Pov

You went through the day like normal and then the bell rang and it was going to be the period before lunch and you were heading to your next class when you heard someone call your name. You looked and saw Chara with her gang of so called "friends". "What's up Chara?" you said. 

"I'm just going to tell you this that even though I'm nice to you," she said and when she said nice you saw that she wanted to gag. "doesn't mean I will let you become Juliette. Believe it or not when I was little I loved Romeo and Juliette and I always wanted to be Juliette. I know the whole thing from start to finish so don't be too sad when I beat you. Later." she said then left. You where left confused yet a little happy that Chara seems determined to be Juliette, and you're going to be saw when you snatch that role away from her because when you were little you actually had the same dream and you are more determined then Chara is.