Chapter 3

Reader's Pov

You went outside and tried to find Sans when you heard someone say, "SANS!!" you thought that voice was familiar. You walked to where you heard the voice and saw Papyrus and Sans, and Sans had a big goofy grin while Papyrus looked mad but still smiling.

"Aw come on Paps, you're smiling." he said.

"I know and I hate it!" he said you then walked up to them.

"Hey guys." you said.

"Heya (F/N)." Sans said.

"Hello (F/N)." Papyrus said.

"You ready to go?" Sans asked you and you nodded your head.

Sans' Pov

Paps said hi to (F/N) and I saw a sertian person I don't like so I wanted to get out of here so I asked if she was ready to go. "Yeah, is Paps walking with us?" she asked.

"Yeah, I always walk with him after school." I said.

"Aww well that's sweet." (F/N) said.

"It's just what I do for him, now let's go." I said.

"Sans why do you want to go home so badly?" Paps asked me.

"One I'm tierd, two I want to get the project done so I can have my three hour nap, and three dad might be home today." I said.

"Wait 'dad'? " (F/N) asked.

"Yes me and Sans are brothers and our dad is a scientist." Paps said explaining it to (F/N).

"Well now that I look at you two better you do look alike." (F/N) said, we then kept on talking about stuff and somethings to do for the project. We then reached our house, Paps unlocked the door because I forgot me key.

"Seriously Sans you need to remember your key," he said then sighed. "what would ou do with out me?"

I shrugged, "I don't know Paps but I guess forgetting things is the key to my laziness if you would say it." I said and (F/N) giggled which was kinda cute and Paps got mad, wait. Did I just say that (F/N)'s giggle was cute? Oh god, what's happening to me?

Reader's Pov

"Sans enough puns!" Papyrus said to Sans then you all walked in. You saw the house and it was very nice, their was a table with a rock on it with glitter on top of it next to the entrance to what looked like a kitchen. Then you saw a couch in front of the TV near the stairs and a table in the middle with four empty chairs.

"Paps we'll be working in my room, k?" Sans said.

"Ok Sans and (F/N) if he starts slacking off or making terrible puns tell me and I'll talk to him." Papyrus said which made you laugh a little.

"Don't worry Papyrus, I'll make sure." you said then Sans laughed a little bit then you both went into his room which was a mess. "Sans do you even clean your room?" you asked him.

"Umm no, Paps and the old man always tell me to but I just never get to it." he said.

"Well it's really trashy in here." you said.

"Well everyone acts like what their room looks like so I guess I'm Sans, Sans the trash man." he said which made you laugh at his terrible joke.

"Didn't you say that we would be working in the living room?" you asked.

"Yeah but Pap told me he needs to use it so my rooms the only place right now." he said then you nodded your head in understanding then you both got to work on your project.

???'s Pov

That stupid smiley trash bag brought (F/N) to his house, I normally don't interact or care about the new kids but this one is different, her soul, I can sense it, it's different then everyone's else here. "Hey Flowey are you going to tell me why we're near the smiliy trash bag's house? I told Frisk I won't be late for dinner because she wouldn't let me leave unless I said that and it's almost dinner time." Chara said.

I sighed, "Chara you know the new girl right?" I said.

"Yeah, Frisk wouldn't stop talking about her, it made me want to barf." she said.

"Well did you sense her soul? It's different." I said.

"Now that you say that you're right, it is different, but why?" she said.

"I don't know but to find out we need her to be friends with us so we can get close and when she's off guard we take the soul." I said and Chara smiled.

"Great, I love it but do we really have to be friends with her, she makes me sick." she said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Chara we have to, trust me I don't want to be friends with her as well but we have to for our plain but by the looks of it," I looked back at the house. "she's already on Sans' good side."

"Yeah that will be a problem but we'll talk about that over the phone I got to go unless I want t deal with Frisk talking to be about keeping a promise, again." Chara said then left. I looked back at the house then I got a text from my mom, it said she needed my help to take care of my twin brother since he's sick, GOD. I then left.

Reader's Pov

You and Sans were busy finishing the poster that goes with they pyramid that you made when you heard Papyrus say, "Sans dad's home!"

"Wow the old man is home before dinner was finished for once, welp come on." he said getting up.

"What?" you asked him.

"Don't you want food?" he asked you.

"You sure it's ok?" you asked.

"Yeah, Paps doesn't mind and I'm sure my old man won't either." he said then you stood up and headed downstairs.