Chapter 7

Reader's Pov

Azriel then sat at the table next to Frisk and Sans and you sat to the other side of Sans. "So what's been going on?" Azriel asked.

"Nothing much but the school play this year is Romeo and Juliet." Frisk answered.

"And I made (F/N) sign up for Juliet." Sans said.

"And I made Sans sign up for Romeo." you said.

"Well I can't really see Sans as Romeo but (F/N) just by the looks of you I think you'll make a perfect Juliet." Azriel said.

"Thanks." you said.

"Hey Azzy maybe you should try out for Romeo as well." Frisk said.

"I-I don't know." he said.

"Come on it will be fun!" Frisk said.

"Ok fine I'll try out." he said and Frisk clapped. Azriel then got up and went to sign up.

Chara's Pov

I saw Azriel stand up and sign up for the stupid play. Once he left I rushed over and saw that he signed up for Romeo, I then had an idea. I then wrote my name in the Juliet spot and saw that (F/N)'s name was their too. I then smirked and wrote down Flowey's name for Romeo and then went back to the table. "Why are you smiling like that?" Flowey asked me.

"Because I signed us up for the school play." I said and he spit out the water he was drinking.

"Are you kidding me?!" he said.

"Nope but relax, (F/N) is doing it too." I said and then he smirked.

"Ohh good idea." Flowey said and then the bell rang for gym and I had it with (F/N). "Time to be friendly." Flowey said as we were walking, I stuck my tough at him and went into the girls locker room and changed into my gym clothes.

Reader's Pov

Once the bell rang you put your lunch away and headed to gym. "I'll see you during the laps (F/N)." Sans said.

"Ok, see ya Sans." you said then headed into the girls locker room. Once you were done changing Chara walked up to you.

"Hey (F/N)." she said.

"Hey Chara, sorry about not sitting with you today durning lunch." you said.

"Oh that. That's alright, but I wanted to say that since the gym teacher is sick Undyne has been taken over the class so if she picks me to be a caption of a team in dodge ball and I'm going to pick you on my team and if you end up being caption I want you to pick me to be on your team." she said.

"Um ok." you said.

"Great." she said then hugged you, you hugged back confused then she left. 'Ok that was weird.' you thought. Then you headed out into the gym doing laps. As you were doing laps you looked around and saw Sans getting yelled at by a girl with blue skin and red hair in a pony tail. You just laughed then the whisle blew, you all lined up and Sans lined up next to you.

"Heya." he said.

"Heya." you said back then the girl stood in front of everyone she then saw you.

"You." she said pointing at you. "Step forward." she said and you did. "Speak your name and business." she said.

'Man I feel like I'm being interrogated.' you thought then stood up straight. "My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I'm hear to learn sir!" you said.

"If you get in a fight what would you do?" she asked you and you could tell she was serious.

"I would fight till I could and then when the enemy is at their weakest point I'll bring them to where they belong, jail sir!" you said.

"Good, you can go back now." she said and you walked over to Sans.

"Nice job, didn't know you could act so well." he whispered to you.

"Thanks and she actually talks like the teachers at the military camp I went to when I was little." you whispered back leaving Sans so confused.

"Now today we're going to be playing dodge ball and I'm going to be picking captions for the teams. Now for team blue I choose Sans!" Undyne said and Sans walked to the side with the blue mat on the floor. "And for team red I choose Flowey!" Undyne said and Flowey walked to the red mat on the floor.

Sans' Pov

Oh goodie it's the weed but that means if I don't win the coin toss then he'll choose (F/N) and I don't know why but I have two reason's to stop him. One because's he's bad news and two I-I just....I don't know it's just something about her just makes me want to have her by my side at all times. Undyne then had the coin in her hand. "Flowey heads or tail?" Undyne asked him.

"Tails." he said and Undyne flipped the coin and I wanted to us my magic but their was too many people near by so I couldn't. Undyne then cough the coin. "And its....HEADS! Sans pick your soldier." Undyne said and I looked over at Flowey and saw him mad knowing who I was going to pick.

"(F/N)." I said and she walked up.

"Chara." Flowey said.

"Paps." I said and we continued till we all had our teams. We then started the game and right away someone hit Paps in the shoulder but I caught the ball which saved him.

"Thank you Sans." he said.

"Anytime bro." I said and continued to play. I saw (F/N) killing it, she kept on getting people out and saving our team. I smiled. It took us fifteen minutes till it came down to me, (F/N), and Paps agents Flowey and Chara. Flowey was going to throw the ball at me but then it cerved and hit Paps instead. It hit him so hard that he fell to the floor. "Bro!" I said and rushed to his side, he had a bruise. I got made. "You did that on perpuse!" I said.

"You can't prove anything smiley trash bag!" he said, I wanted to punch him so bad but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked and saw (F/N).

"Sans take Papyrus to the nurse I'll take care of them." she said.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"Yes and we both know, family comes first." she said with a smile, I smiled back and hugged her then helped my bro up.

"Come on bro, let's go." I said and he was able to walk but it still hurt him from the punches and kicks from this morning from Flowey and his gang. We reached to the door when Paps held the wall stopping us. "Bro?" I asked him.

"I want to see (F/N) Sans." he said, I sighed and we both watched.

Reader's Pov

When Sans and Papyrus was off of the court Undyne blew the whistle and that game continued. Chara throw her ball at you and you cought it with no problem you smirked as she walked to the side lines. You then looked at Flowey who looked impressed, you then throw a ball that missed him.

"Ha you misse-" he said but you interrupted him with a different ball to the face. Everyone on your team cheered. You looked over at the door and saw Papyrus and Sans happy.

"That's game, team blue wins." Undyne said then everyone on your team cheered your name and that's because they never won a game and with you now they had a chance. You were happy but also you felt like the battle wasn't over.