Chapter 10

Sans' Pov

I was still running in circles and Paps came downstairs and grabbed me by the hoodie and I stopped running. "Sans you're going to let us help you weather you like it or not." he said.

"I'm good bro." I said.

"To bad Sans, you never let me do anything nice for you so for once let me do this." he said and I rolled my eyes and he picked me up and took me to my room and I saw Metteton going through my stuff.

"Oh darling this will never do~" he said.

"Looks like I'll just wear this the hole time." I said.

"I think.....he looks nice just the way he is........." Blook said.

"No no Blooky darling~ He needs my help very badly~" Mtt said.

"Oh.....sorry..............................................................." Blook said.

"Oh its ok darling, you were only looking at the good he has inside~" Mtt said and Blook smiled a little but then went back to his depression.

Reader's Pov

"(F/N) come on out." Firsk said.

"Firsk no." you said.

"Why not?" Asriel asked.

"Well one I never asked for your help and two I look weird." you said then you heard some pouting and soon crying.

"(F/N) what did you do to Frisk?!" Asriel said. You groaned and walked out only to see Frisk perfectly fine and Asriel trying not to laugh.

"Yes I new it would work." Frisk said.

"Frisk you lost my trust." you said.

"Aww...well it was worth it because Asriel?" Frisk said.

"That looks good and it's perfect for a carnival." Asriel said, you then looked at the mirror that was next to you and you thought you looked nice and you also liked how Frisk did your hair. (if it's short then Frisk just added a little flower crown other wise everything is in the image above)

"Ok fine I like it." you said and Frisk was happy. You then looked at the time and saw that Sans should be coming soon. "Ok well thank you for your help but Sans is coming over soon and my mom doesn't like it when I leave people alone in the house." you said.

"Oh it's ok we understand, come on Frisk we can hang out at your place, but I don't know why but Chara just acts weird around me." Asriel said heading out.

"I don't know either." Frisk said but then looked at you and winked showing you that she knows. You just smiled and laughed a bit then shut the door behind them. You then sat down on the couch and watching TV till Sans comes.

Sans' Pov

"And...their! You look gorgeous darling~ Well not as much as me." Mtt said.

"Thanks Metteton, you're so good at giving compliments." I said.

"Well he isn't wrong Sans and you would look better if you allowed us to take off your sweater." Paps said.

"Umm no." I said.

"......well how do you like it........................?" Blook asked me, I looked in the mirror and I was wearing a white shirt with a white skeleton glove with my blue sweeter, dark blue jeans, and black and while sneakers.

"I like it but why did you have to take my slippers away?" I asked them.

"Sans do we really need to tell you? You're going to the carnival and you'll be walking around a lot so you'll feet will hurt if you're wearing slippers." Paps said.

"Ok." I said.

"Well me and Blook will go darlings but before we do.." Mtt said but he took a pic of me. "I'm going to upload this to my website, thank you darlings~ Expecily you Papy dear~" Mtt said then kissed my bro on the cheek then left with Blook. Paps then faced me and he was blushing really hard, he waited till he heard the door closed and screamed, I covered my ears but it still didn't help. After he was done I slowly removed my hands.

"You ok bro?" I asked him.

"Metteton just kissed me Sans!" Paps said.

"I saw, congrats bro." I said.

"Well I am the great Papyrus, maybe (F/N) will kiss you too Sans." Paps said and I felt my cheek getting warm.

"Shut up bro." I said then I looked at the time and I had to go get (F/N). "See ya bro, I need to go get (F/N)." I said then grabbed my wallet.

"Goodbye Sans, have fun on your date." he said.

"It's not a date and you better be out of my room when I come back." I said and shut the door and headed outside and walked across the street and knocked on (F/N)'s door.

Reader's Pov

You were watching TV when you heard a knock on the door, you knew it was Sans because you sensed him, you then turned off the TV and oped the door. "Heya Sans." you said.

"Heya (F/N), you look nice." he said.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." you said.

"Heh thanks, you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep." you said then you close and locked the door. You guys walked to the carnival but luckily it wasn't that far, like a fifteen minute walk. Once you got their you waited in line which was a long one.

Flowey's Pov

I saw (F/N) and Sans in line to get tickets into the carnival. 'Perfect.' I though I looked back and saw Chara in her costume. "You ready?" I asked her, she faced me with her mask on and green hoodie.

"Yeah and Sans is definitely that stupid smiley trash bag." Chara said, I then put on my mask and jacket.

"And he's here with (F/N), someone he cares for so we just use her." I said and Chara nodded her head. We then kept on waiting near the ferries wheel for them to come and for us to attack.