Chapter 9

Reader's Pov

You woke up and felt a strong force of power. "What the?" you said then you heard your mom call your name. You sighed and snapped your fingers because you were too lazy to change. You then headed downstairs and saw your mom and breakfast already made. "Why did you have to wake me up so early? It's Saturday, I don't have school." you said.

"I know but I work everyday to get the money we need and I want to see you before your date today." your mom said.

"It's not a date mom, just two friend's hanging out." you said.

"Sure it it honey, I saw the look on your face when you told me about this and when you talk about Sans." she said then you rolled your eyes and took a bit of your pancake.

"Where you working today?" you asked your mom.

"At a lab on Hotland St." your mom said.

"Oh if you meet this guy named Gaster tell him I said hi." you told your mom.

"Oh is he Sans' dad?" she asked you and you nodded your head. "Ok I will, oh I got to go." she said then grabbed her bag and kissed your forehead. "Bye sweetie." she said.

"Bye mom." you said then she left. You finished your meal then put the plate away. You then got a call from Frisk you answered it.

(Y= You, F= Frisk, A= Asriel)

Y- Hello.

F- Hey (F/N) it's Frisk.

A- And Asreil.

Y- Hey guys what's up?

F- We were just wondering if you wanted to hang out.

Y- Umm sure, you guy's can come over, I'll text you my address.

F- Great, see ya then.

A- See ya.

F- See ya.

(end of call)

You put your phone in your pocket and wondered why Asriel was with Frisk. You shrugged it off and texted Frisk your address then sat on the couch and watched TV.

Sans' Pov

I was sleeping when I was woken up by Paps shaking me. "Sans! Sans wake up!" he said, I opened my eyes.

"Hey bro? What is it?" I asked him moaning.

"It's trash day and we need to clean up mainly you." he said.

"But Papyrus!!' I said moaning.

"Don't 'but Papyrus' me Sans! You're going to clean up this room and get ready for your date with (F/N)." he said.

"It's not a date!" I said throwing a pillow at him but he cough it.

"Nye heh! Point one for the great Papyrus!" he said.

"Good for you Paps." I said then he throw the pillow at me and it hit my face but I didn't care.

"Now get up and clean Sans!" he said then left. I groaned then my eye turned blue as the other one turned black and a blue area covered the stuff in my room and they flew up in the air. I then snapped my finger's and they disappeared. I then flopped back down in my bed and fell asleep.

Reader's Pov

You were in the middle of watching TV when the door bell ringed. "It's always open!" you screamed. (I'll be really surprised if any of you did not get that) Then the door opened and you saw Asriel and Frisk.

"Hey (F/N)." they said, you stood up and hugged them.

"Hey guys." you said back.

"Wait what's happening today?" Asriel asked you.

"What do you mean?" you asked him.

"Frisk you don't see it?" he said and Frisk shook her head 'no' "Her cheeks are red, she's been smiling all day so that means something happening." he said.

'Man he's good.' you thought.

"Oh yeah! Wait. (F/N) are you going on a date?" Frisk asked you.

"It's no a date!" you said then their eyes widened.

"Oh my god it is a date!" they both said.

"Who is it with?" Frisk asked.

"I'm just going to the carnival with Sans." you said.

"With Sans?!" they said.

"I knew it!" Asriel said.

"Asriel why are you fangirling?" you asked him.

"Oh well I've been hanging out with Frisk." he said.

"Ohhh ok, I understand." you said.

"Hey!" Frisk said and you both laughed. "Whatever, (F/N) I'm going to help you pick an outfit, Asriel you wait here and tell us what you think." Frisk said.

"Ok." Asriel said.

"Wait I didn't agree to this." you said but they ignored you and Frisk forced you into you room and looked through your closet.

Sans' Pov

"Sans wake up!" Paps said and I opened my eyes and sat up.

"What bro? I cleaned my room." I said.

"I know and it looked good but it's almost time for your date with (F/N)." he said.

"Paps it's not a date." I said. "And if you even try to make me look nice don't. It's a caravel not a restaurant." I said.

"Umm it's actully too late for that." he said then he opened the door more and I saw Mettaton.

"Hello darling~ Papyrus here told me that you'll need help for your date~" he said.

"It's not a date and really bro?" I said.

"Sorry but Metteton knows things really well when it comes to fashion but you'll never looked as great as Metteton Sans, sorry." he said.

"It's ok bro." I said.

"Oh thank you darling now Blooky come and help me~" he said then Blook came in.

"Hey Sans............................" he said.

"Hey Blook." I said.

"Now come here darling~" Mettaton said and I ran.

"Nope." I said.

"Sans we're trying to help you!" Paps said.

"No thanks bro!" I said still running now in circles.

"Really Sans?" Paps said.

"Heheh, yep." I said.