Chapter 17

Sans' Pov

Me and Paps stayed at the lab and I didn't have to do anymore testing for my dad. Thank god! But I did have some homework. And as I was doing it Paps kept asking Gaster if he was coming home tonight. "I will Papyrus if you be quite and let me finish my work." he said and Papyrus was happy but covered his mouth and came over to me. He helped me with my homework and after five hours of doing homework and me messing with my bro Gaster was finally done. "Ok now boys we can go home." he said.

"Wowie!" Paps said jumping up. We took Gasters car to go home. Once we got home Gaster started to cook dinner and my second phone buzzed and I looked at it when Gaster and Paps wasn't looking. I saw that it was a message from the weed. It side to meet him and Chara in the spot. 'I'll have to get (F/N). Ugh! I wander what they want this time.' I thought then I put my phone away.

"What was that about?" Gaster asked me putting the food on the table and calling Papyrus down from his room.

"Nothing." I said then once Paps sat down we started eating. Afterwards we all headed into our room to go to bed but for me I just lied down on my bed waiting for a half and hour. I then grabbed my skeleton stuff and headed out across the street and knocked on (F/N)'s window.

Reader's Pov

You were asleep but you woke up when you heard knocking. You sat up on your bed and looked at the door when the knock happened again it grew your attention to the window. There you saw the skeleton man. You opened the window and allowed him in. "What is it?" you asked him.

"The weed and knife lover wants me at the dump and I want you to come since you're part of this fight now." he said in his deep voice. You sighed.

"Alright but let me get changed first." you said then the skeleton jumped down from your window and you looked out your window and saw that he landed safely on his feel. You sighed in relief and then shut the window as you got changed. Once you were in your skeleton outfit you jumped out of your window and landed on your feet in front of the skeleton. "Ready." you said.

"Great now let's go." he said then he snapped his fingers and the next thing you knew was you were in front of the dump. You both then walked inside and you only saw trash for a good few minutes when you heard something flying at you. You summoned a bone to protect you and then you smirked. You then teleport yourself to where the thing came from and you saw the one with the creepy face mask. You smirked under your mask and then summoned bones and threw them at her. She was able to dodge it though.

"You gave away your hiding spot!" a voice said and then you heard a blast. You looked behind you and saw the skeleton on top of a weird skeleton head.

"Oh shut up!" a voice said then there was knifes being thrown at your one by one. You kept on dodging and then you summoned a bone behind the person and throw it straight to them and it hit them stopping the knifes being thrown at you then you looked behind you and saw the one with the flower face on the floor with a bone right to his neck.

"Well what's that? three hundred points for me and zero points for you?" the skeleton said making the flower growl.

"Who is that with you anyways. Haven't seen her before." the flower said and you knew he was talking about you.

"A friend." the skeleton said and then he walked over to you and snapped his fingers and you were in front of your house again. "Thanks for your help." he said.

"No problem, it was fun." you said. "Also."

"Hm?"

"You GOT to teach me how to summon the weird head like thing." you said.

"Oh you mean my gaster blaster?"he asked.

"Yeah if that's what they're called." you said.

"Heh alright I'll teach you but not now, I used too much energy fighting the weed."

"Heh alright, then how about tomorrow night?" you said.

"Sounds great. I'll see you then." he said then teleport away. You smiled to yourself and then teleport to your room. You took off your skeleton stuff, put them where they belong and then passed out on your bed. In the morning you woke up to your mom screaming at you. You then looked at the time and saw that you were going to be late. You rushed to get dress and then you just grabbed an orange and headed to the bus stop. You saw Sans looking sleepy as ever and that the bus wasn't there yet. You sighed in relief and then stood next to Sans.

"Morning Sans." you said in a yawn.

"Oh morning. Heh, what happened to you?" he asked.

"Not enough sleep." you said.

"Well I'll tell you this, you have Mr. Stutenburg for ELA right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Heh. You haven't notice? Every time he gives us an assignment to do he put on sun glasses and falls asleep and then he gives us all an A. That's why my dad thinks I'm really good at it." Sans said making you laugh.

"I have him after lunch. Hopefully I can wait till then." you said then the bus came and you and Sans headed on the bus and sat in your normal spots. Once the bus stopped in front of the school you headed to your locker only to be greeted by a fabulous per of legs. "Hey Mtt." you said.

"Why hello darling~" he said.

"Is there something you would like?" you asked him.

"I just wanted to tell you the me and Blooky will be putting up the sign of who got what role in the play during lunch so you better watch out for it~" he said.

"Ok thanks Mettaton." you said.

"Anytime darling~!" Mtt said then left. You laughed to yourself, grabbed your books and headed to class.