Chapter 12

Sans' Pov

I spawned some bones and shot them at Flowey and Chara. 'What do they have to gain out of this?' I thought. They dogged them and Flowey shot his bullets at me and Chara throw knifes at me. I blasted both of those with my Gaster Blasters. I looked and they were gone but I knew that they were still here. "Behind you!" (F/N) shouted and I looked behind me and I saw them both doing a  combination shot at me. I teleport away from it and behind them. I then spawned bones all around them to attacked them. They ran from it giving them damage. Chara then turned around and started to fight me alone and because of that I don't know where Flowey went. 

Reader's Pov

You busy trying to find an exit when you heard something flying at you. You moved and you saw it hit the vines. You then turned around and saw the person with the flower mask. You felt the ground shake and you jumped up and vines came out from the ground. You jumped on top of them and when it came to the last one you landed safe on the ground. You then looked back at the flower man with a smirk. "You know," you said and stood up. "I didn't want to do this but looks like you leave me no choice." you said then your eye turned (F/C) while the other one went black. You then reached your hand out and bones and blasters appeared from no where and shot him creating dirt dust everywhere in the area. When that happened you didn't hear anymore fighting between the skeleton dude and the knife lover.

"Woah....I didn't know you were that powerful." a voice said in the dirt dust. Once it cleared you saw that they flower dude was still standing but was badly hurt and that one more hit would finish him. "Knife....lets go." he said then the knife lover jumped to him, wrapped his arm around their neck and left. Then it was just you and the skeleton dude.

"How did you....?" the skeleton dude asked.

"I've always been able to do that and if you promise not to tell anyone I won't tell anyone I met you because I bet you don't want that to happen." you said.

"Deal but I will be asking question from time to time." he said then he teleport away.

"But you don't even....whatever." you said.

"(F/N)?" you heard a voice said. "(F/N) where are you?" you hear the voice said again, you looked behind you and realized that it was Sans.

"Aww man I almost forgot." you said to yourself then you snapped your fingers and teleport not that far from Sans. Your eyes then went back to normal and you walked up to Sans but behind you. You then tapped him on the shoulder, he jumped a little and turned around and faced you. He then sighed in relief and hugged you, you hugged back.

"You scared me." he said.

"Oh well I'm sorry but it looked only like a little spook." you said and laughed a little.

"No not that, I mean you weren't out here when I was done with the tolet so it scared me." he said.

"Aww I'm sorry Sans, I just wanted to scare you and I got distracted." you said. "Also why did it scare you?" you asked him as you both were walking around.

"Well like I told you Paps usually gets bullied and sometimes, he goes for his jogs and he does them for two hours and when it takes him longer then that....I get worried. And then an extra two hours later he came home....all beat up....and a broken arm." he said and you felt so bad.

"I didn't know that. Was it Flowey and Chara?" you asked Sans and he nodded his head.

"It's always them." he said and you just felt more anger for them then you already do. "Anyways, why don't we just have a fun time." he said and you nodded your head. Through out the rest of you time you and Sans were going on rides and winning prizes, also sharing a few puns now and their. After wards Sans brought you home and you said bye at the door. You walked into the dinning room and saw a note from your mom saying she was staying at work, again. You sighed and headed up into your room. You changed your clothes and lied down in your bed. You then heard a knock on your window. You looked and saw the skeleton dude from earlier hanging onto your window. You got up and opened it and he walking into your room.

"How do you know where I live?" you asked him.

"Every since you moved into this town I thought that something was different about you and The Weed and the Knife also is keeping an eye on you but from me and I'm keeping an eye on you from them. But now that you showed us what you can do I'm sure that they're after you even more." he said.

"Ok well I'm sorry but I was just trying to protect myself." you said.

"I know but still, you'll need my help." he said.

"Well how can I trust you when I don't even know what you look like?" you said.

"You will in the future but right now here, have this." he said and handed you a box. You opened it and saw a (F/C) sweatshirt, a pair of skeleton gloves, skeleton pants, and a skeleton mask. "If you're on my side in this battle, were it and come to the bump at nine on Monday night." he said heading out the window. You looked back at the box then at the window again to say something to him but he was gone. You sighed, put the box under your dresser then went to bed.