Chapter 26 (Ok Ending)

Reader's Pov

Using the help from the souls, and your friends, you were able to defeat Flowey and he was turned into a potted flower. "Aw he's so cute." Frisk said picked him up. He hissed and Toriel squirted him with water.
"Bad Flowey." she said and you all laughed.

"Um (F/N)." a voice said behind you, you turned around and saw Papyrus. "Can I have my brother back please?" he asked.

"Sure Paps." you said in unison. You than tried to get Sans' soul out but you couldn't do it. "What?" you said.

"Is something wrong?" Papyrus said.

"I can't get Sans' soul out of me." you said.

"L-Let me s-see your um a-soul (F/N)." Alphys said walking towards you. You then let your soul come out and it was (F/C) mixed with blue and half of it was upside down the other was right side up. "O-Oh no." Alphys said.

"What's wrong?" you said.

"Y-Your's and Sans' s-souls are untwined." she said.

"Alphys, what does that mean?" Papyrus asked.

"I-I'm sorry Papyrus b-but Sans isn't come b-back." she said and both you and Papyrus's eyes widened.

"Sans did you know that this would happened?" you asked him.

I knew it was a possibility. He said. But it was the only way to defeat that weed. I'm sorry (F/N) and can you tell Pap I'm sorry for me?

You looked at Papyrus who was already crying, you gave him a hug and he hugged back. "Sans said that he's sorry and doing what he did was the only way to defeat Flowey." you said.

Papyrus whipped away his tears. "I-It's ok. I'm ok." he said.

That night changed for everyone but you all looked passed it and grew stronger. Chara ended up changing her ways and Toriel got together with a kid named Asgore but they keep on fighting. Undyne and Alphys got married at the end of high school, you were even invited to the wedding. Bloody and Mettaton got famous and sometimes you would go to there concerts but it was always a full house.

But what happened to you, Sans and Papyrus you ask?

You all moved in together and Papyrus would leave the house multiple times to be with Mettaton so that would leave you alone with Sans. You both got used to being in the state your both in but you still wish he was physically next to you. "I miss you Sans." you said as you lied down on your bed.

I'm always here (F/N). And you can always get together with someone else. I don't mind. He said.

"No. I love you and as long as you're still with me somehow. I'll always love you and only you." you said as you slowly closed your eyes.

I love you too (F/N). Goodnight. He said.

"Goodnight." you said as you fell fast asleep.

Thank you all for reading this but there's still one more to go and I'm sorry of the really late update. I've been busy but I'm trying to get back on schedule. But thank you again and I'll see ya next time. :3