Chapter 8

Reader's Pov

After gym you changed back into your normal clothes and as you were getting your bag you saw Chara walk out. You then put your backpack on and headed to the hall to see Chara talking to Flowey. "Hey no hard feelings on winning is their?" you asked them.

"Of course not, everyone wants to win don't they?" Chara said.

"Ok and you guys wern't too bad but I have to go." you said.

"Hope to see you around." Chara said and put on a friendly smile and so did you. You then headed to your lest class which was Health.

Chara's Pov

Once (F/N) left I wanted to vomit. "Go being nice stinks." I told Flowey.

"Well it's all part of the plain so just hang on will ya?" he said, I rolled my eyes and headed to my next class.

Reader's Pov

In the middle of Health Sans walked in with Papyrus and Papyrus had an ice pack. He gave a note to the teacher and the teacher pointed them to their seats. Sans then took his seat and the teacher kept on talking. "Ok now we're going to learn about the bones of the human body." the teacher said.

"Well this is going tibia fun." Sans said and everyone laughed and you saw Papyrus trying to hold in his anger.

"And their are the puns, you've only been in here for fifteen seconds and you already said a pun." the teacher said.

"You got a bone to pick with it?" Sans asked and everyone laughed and Papyrus got more mad.

"How much of those do you have Sans?" the teacher asked him.

"He has a skele-ton." you said before Sans could answer making it look like you read his mind. Everyone laughed but the teacher and Papyrus.

"Sans, (F/N) please think of me before you speak!" Papyrus said.

"Sorry bro." Sans said but you both laughed then the teacher rolled her eyes then continued with class.

~time skip after class brought to you by bad puns~

You were getting put and head to your locker to put your books away when you saw Sans. "Hey Sans." you said.

"Heya (F/N), what you doing after school?" he asked you.

"Oh just going home and staying up all night binge watching my favorite shows." you said and laughed after words.

"Well if you want, theirs a carnival in town this weekend if you want to go." Sans said and you felt your cheeks get warm.

"Umm sure, I have nothing else better to do." you said and he laughed.

"Great I'll text you about it." he said.

"Ok, see ya." you said.

"See ya." Sans said then left. You smiled and headed to the buses and took a set and was excited about this weekend when you realized that Sans was blushing but it was blue?

'I wonder why he was blushing and why it was blue or was he just sick? No if he was then he wouldn't be asking me to go with him.' you thought but then went home, got some food and watched some TV.

Sans' Pov

After I talked to (F/N) I met with Paps outside. "Heya Paps." I said.

"Hey Sans, so how did it go?" he asked me.

"She said yes but it's not a date Paps it's just two friends hanging out. I'm not even sure if she likes me." I said.

"Sans, I know what love is, I learned from one of Mettaton's livestream's." he said, I laughed.

"Yeah bro, that will totally count as knowing what love is." I said and we started to walk. Once we got home Paps went into his room and I went into mine. I put on my headphones and listened to this song I live called 'Megalovania'. It's really catchy. I then texted (F/N) the details of the carnival and then I looked at the clock and it was seven. I then heard Paps calling me for dinner over my music. I took off my headphones and headed downstairs. "Heard anything from the old man?" I asked as I was walking downstairs.

"He did call. He's going to stay over night at the lab." Paps said.

"I knew it." I said then we started to eat and watch some TV. Soon Paps got tired of it and he plugged in his phone and started to play a live stream from Mettaton. He's busy playing a video game and Paps was so happy. I just laughed and then at one point Mettaton mentioned Paps name and he was so happy. After we cleaned up and by we I mean him and we went to bed but really I went up into my room and checked my second phone that I always keep hided from Paps. It's in the far back of my closet were you could almost get lost in if you don't be careful. I looked at it and it was a message from the weed, at least that's what I put Flowey as. I then grabbed my skeleton mask, skeleton gloves, and skeleton pants and teleport out of my room and in the bump. I walked around and then I heard something flying at me, I dogged it.

"Aww, I was really hoping that it would of hit you this time." I heard a demonic voice said.

"Come on out knife." I said and some one in a green hoodie, a mask with black eyes and a black smile, and a knife in their hand. 'Chara.' I thought knowing that Chara was the one hiding behind the mask.

"Well looks like you're not late, this time." another voice said and I looked behind me and saw a guy wearing green with a smiling flower mask.

'Flowey.' I though knowing he was that one.

"Well that's only because I have a reason to come here." I said then started to shoot some bones at the both of them. They dogged them.

"Oh yeah? What might that be?" Flowey asked.

"I heard you've been picking on some kids at your school." I said.

"Who told you that?" Chara asked me shooting knifes at me. I teleport away from them and behind her and hit her in the head.

"No one you know." I said after then spawned a bone in my hand and put it up to her neck, I then saw Flowey. "Make a move and she gets it." I said and he put down his bullets. "Now," I spawned a blaster at him and it's ready to shoot. "I want you to stop hurting other people otherwise, you'll leave this place more hurt then now." I finished and shot him then Chara. I then teleport out. I then flopped on my bed, took off my mask, gloves, and pants and went to bed.