Chapter 22

Third Person's Pov

After that quick kiss that (F/N) gave Sans they didn't kiss again even though both of them wanted too. And now it's time for the opening night of the play.

Reader's Pov

"Sans calm down, you'll do fine." Paps said trying to calm his brother down.

"I know Paps but I never done this before." he said. "And what if I forget my lines?"

"Sans you'll do fine. I made you practice over and over remember?" you said. "Just take a deep breath." you said and Sans did and he felt a little better than Mettaton came.

"Pappy deary I need you to be Fair Laurence, Lesser Dog can't make it." Mettaton said and Papyrus smiled even more.

"Ok Mettaton, I won't fail you." Papyrus said and Mettaton left. "I can't believe this!!" Papyrus said before running off to get dressed.

"Sans now you can calm down more because you know that Papyrus is going to be on stage too." you said.

"Heh yeah." he said.

"Want to see how much people are out there?" you asked.

"And make me more nervous? Sure." he said, you giggled and went to the curtain. You both pocked through it but enough for you to see and no one to see you. You saw Frisk and your friend, your mom and grandparents but no Gaster appeared. You looked at Sans and saw that he was disappointed. "I had little hope that he would come." Sans said with a frown, you than hugged him.

"It's ok. We can just brag to him about how good you are gonna be." you said and he laughed.

"Places everyone, places." Mtt said and you mouth "See ya" to Sans and headed to your place.

Frisk's Pov

The play started with Mettaton poking his fabulous leg out of the curtain and speaking. "Welcome beauties and gentalbeauties~ I am so glad that you've come to watch Romeo and Juliet, we have worked vary hard so please, enjoy~" Mettaton said and everyone clapped as he left the stage than the curtains opened as it started.

~time skip~

Reader's Pov

It was the first half of the play was done and it was intermission. "Papyrus you're doing amazing out there." you said.

"Well I am the great Papyrus and you're doing amazing as well. Same with you Sans." Papyrus said.

"Thanks bro but I'm sure we know who the real star is." Sans said looking at you causing you to blush a little.

"Ah yes, ME!!" Papyrus said and you and Sans laughed a little.

"Alright people the first half went great now we need to finish it off with perfection. Sans and (F/N) you ready for your kissing sense?" Mtt asked. You completely forgot about the kissing sense.

"Yep." you said as Sans nodded.

"Great. Now places~!" Mtt said as everyone rushed to their spot. Throughout the second half you couldn't help but think about the sense and that gave you butterflies. Than it was time for it. You went on stage and said your lines than you kissed Sans and you had to admit. You enjoyed it, than you pretended to die. It wasn't long till the show was over and you all did your bows. You went back stage and got your stuff before meeting your parents and friends out in front. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked and saw Sans.

"Heya Sans, I thought you had everything you needed. You know, like, your ketchup bottle." you said laughing a little at the end. Sans laughed a little.

"Well yes I got my ketchup but I asked Paps to hold it while I ask you something." he said.

"Sure, what's up?" you asked.

"I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?" he asked and you smiled brightly.

"Yes Sans, I'd love too." you said and kissed him passionately on the lips. Afterwards Papyrus stormed in.

"Sans! It's dad!" he said, he then quickly explained what's happening.

"Paps stay here." Sans said and rushed out with you following behind him.

Sans' Pov

I got to the lab with (F/N) and rushed into the true basement. "Gaster?!" I said looking around.

"Sans! (F/N)!" he said. I rushed to where the voice was and he was at a machine. "Sans, (F/N), get out of here!" he said.

"What's happening?!" (F/N) asked.

"It's the core. Something happened and now it's going insane. I need to stay here and hold down these buttons so that it doesn't destroy the whole world." he said.

"But then you'll die!" I said and he looked at me.

"That's the cost I'm willing to take." he said then sent out his blasters and they pushed me and (F/N) out.

"Gaster! Gaster no!" I yelled.

"Goodbye. Sans." he said and he started to melt.

"DAD!" I yelled then the lab exploded and I quickly grabbed (F/N) and teleport us somewhere else. And that was the last time I saw Gaster.