Chapter 19

Reader's Pov

For the rest of the day you could only think about practice and hoping that you didn't have to kiss Sans today even though there was a part of you that hoped that you would be practicing that part. Then the final bell ringed and everyone headed to homeroom. You waited impatiently and once they called the final buses you headed into the auditorium. You saw Sans and Papyrus right away and headed up to them. "Hey guys." you said.

"Sup (F/N)." Sans said.

"Look we have the main stars with us!" Papyrus said, you smiled and laughed.

"Hey Paps why are you here if I might ask." you said.

"Oh well I the great Papyrus asked Mettaton if I could get a part in the show and he said that I can have the understudy for Friar Laurence." he said.

"Cool. Who has that part?" you asked.

"Right now Lesser Dog does." Papyrus said and you looked at Lesser Dog.

"Well who knows, he might get sick." Sans said.

"Yeah." you said.

"Now now ladies and gentlemen~! Come on and let's begin~!" Mettaton said causing everyone to head towards the stage. "Now me and Blooky will start off by saying the rehearsal is going to be happening everyday after school except for Fridays. Any questions~?"

"What are the understudy's supposed to do?" Chara asked with a little sass in her voice. By that you guessed that she never was an understudy before but you, you've been an understudy so many times before.

"Well darling, we are going to be splitting, I told Blooky what I want everyone to do and I even wrote him the notes. So the understudy's will be working with Blooky while everyone else works with me~" Mtt said and you smile because you got to work with Mtt.

Chara's Pov

After Mettaton told me what the understudy's do I looked at (F/N) and saw her smiling, what the nerve of her. She's smiling because she gets the stage while I get who knows what! This action of hers just made my hatred for her greater. "Anymore questions~?" Mettaton said. No one answered. "Ok well come and get the scrips~!" Mtt said and everyone went to grad the scrips. "Now the understudy's follow Blooky~!" Mettaton said and me and the other understudy's followed Blook to the cafe. And we started practicing.

Reader's Pov

You all were practicing and you had to stop a few times for Mettaton to give you notes which you all were grateful for. And soon it was time for the part when Juliette meet for the first time. "Now (F/N) I want you to pretend that Sans is the most handsomest boys you've ever seen. I want to see that on your face." Mettaton said and you nodded showing that you understood.

"Hey now don't go falling for me." Sans said overhearing what Mettaton told you. You laughed a little at his joke but inside your heart skipped a beat. You then did the part and once it was over Mettaton and everyone else started to clap like it was the best thing they've seen.

"It's only day one and we're making great progress~!" Mettaton said. "Now everyone take five, I'm going to check on Blooky and the others so take five~" Mettaton said and headed out. Everyone waited for the door to fully close before they went to get a drink. You went over to Sans and gave him a high five.

"Nice job Sans." you said.

"You too, I actually thought that you thought that I was the handsomest guys you've ever seen." Sans said making you blush a little. You both then headed out to get some water and you over heard the others practicing. You and Sans pocked your heads through the door and saw them. You saw Papyrus aka Friar Laurence talking to Asriel aka Romeo and they were pretty good. And afterwards Mettaton clapped his hands.

"See wasn't that better?" Mettaton said and everyone agreed even though you saw some people had some weird looks but everyone in theater knows not to talk back to the director. "Now let's have the first scene with Romeo and Juliette." Mtt said and you and Sans knew that that was the scene you two just did. Papyrus then left the spot that they were using as the stage and Chara entered. They both started and Chara was pretty good. And it looked like that the only thing that she was different about was the words that came out of her mouth. Her attitude was the same but more lovely and caring and Asriel had some trouble. After that Mettaton clapped. "Now that was good, that's what I want and Asriel please try to learn the lines, we don't know if Sans will get sick on show night and we might need you to do his part." Mettaton said sweetly.

"Ok Mettaton." Asriel said then the bell rang signaling that it was time to head home or to the late buses. You and Sans already had your bags and were just waiting for Paps now. Chara then passed you and she gave you a glare which you were confused about but shrugged it off.

Sans' Pov

As Chara passed me and (F/N) I saw that she glared at (F/N) and now I feel like if she keeps on having this kind of hatred for (F/N) she might not want her to join her and Flowey. I smiled at the thought. "Sans, (F/N) how long have you been there?" Paps asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Long enough to know that you're an awesome actor bro." I said patting him on the back. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you're really good Papyrus." (F/N) said.

"Well I am the great Papyrus after all. There's nothing that I can't do! Plus I watched Mettaton's livestream on how to become a better actor." Paps said then Mettaton walked up to us.

"Ah so that's why you're so good darling~" Mettaton said surprising Papyrus.

"M-Mettaton, how long have you been there?!" Paps said.

"Long enough to know that you watch my livestreams. If you want I can give you a private lesion Pappy deary." Mtt said earning a glare from me.

"S-Sure M-Mettaton." Paps said.

"Great how about Friday after school~?" 

"S-Sure. C-Can't wait." Paps said and Mettaton and Blook left. And Papyrus was freaking out. "OH MY GOD SANS!! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!" Paps said.

"Yeah bro I did. But make sure nothing dirty happens." I said and I heard (F/N) trying to keep herself from laughing.

"What does that mean Sans?"

"I'm not saying." I said and started to talk off.

"SANS TELL ME!!" he said chasing me and I started to run.