Chapter 6

Reader's Pov

~time skip to S.S~

"Ok class, you have all this period to work on your projects. Get to it." the teacher said and you walked over to Sans in the back of the room with the project in your hands.

"Heya Sans." you said.

"Heya." he said.

"Before we continue on this thing I have to ask, how's Papyrus?" you said.

"Oh, he's fine, the nurse didn't help much but I'll take care of him when we get home but thanks for your concern." he said with a smile.

"No problem and I think I might know who did it." you said.

"Flowey." you both said in unison and you looked at him in shocked.

"You knew?" you asked him.

"I always knew it was him. He's the most popular one here plus the most meanest one, mainly towards my bro." he said, you sat next to him because you were standing at first.

"That's awful but if there's anything I can do to help just let me know." you said.

"Thanks but I'm sure he'll get him karma." Sans said.

"(F/N), Sans! Stop talking and work!" the teacher said, you both just locked at each other and laughed but then went back to work, all you had to do was fill in the rest of the poster. As you both were Sans put his hand on yours and you didn't noticed till you looked at his side to see what made you blush really heard. You stopped working and froze till Sans looked at you.

Sans' Pov

I was working on the poster when I looked over at (F/N) and she was blushing which was really cute and that she was looking at something. I looked down and saw our hands touching, I then felt warmth on my cheeks and quickly removed my hand. She then snapped back and looked on my side of the poster which I was glad so she couldn't see my face. "Looks good Sans and nice puns you put in their." she said laughing a little.

"Heh thanks and I like yours too, same with the puns but I feel like we'll make everyone cringe." I said.

"Hey at least we'll have fun, it's all about having fun right?" she said.

"Heheh, yeah." I said then she went back to work. I did too till I heard to door closed in a slamming form, I was the only one who looked. I wondered who it was and why they slammed the door but then I went back to work.

Flowey's Pov

I left S.S. because I saw that smiley trash and (F/N) holding hands and he was blushing so I got mad but it also proved my theory, he likes her or at least a little but still. I texted Chara about it and she said the same thing, that it proved our theory. So we had a plan, to get rid of the trash bag we had to get close to (F/N), even though that was our original plan Chara will do it much sooner then she said she would. I smiled evilly and went back to class and stayed their till the bell rang for lunch.

Reader's Pov (before the bell rang)

You and Sans were done with the poster and the project so you had your pyramid in front of your poster and you were looking at it with a smile. "We did good, didn't we?" Sans said.

"Yeah we did nice job." you said and you both high five. Then the bell rang, you grabbed your bag while Sans walked up to the teacher. After he walked up to you as you were walking out.

"So you sitting with everyone else?" Sans asked you.

"Yeah, I think that's the table I'll be sitting with the hole school year, I really like everyone." you said.

"Yeah they're cool, mainly my bro." he said.

"Definitely." you said then Chara walked up to you with a smile.

"Hey (F/N) was it?" she asked you.

"Yes, what do you want?" you asked her.

"I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Chara and I heard that you're new and I wanted to know if you would like to sit with me and my friend." she said and you sensed something wrong. You looked over at Sans and saw that he was glaring at Chara and you quickly looked back and saw Chara glaring at Sans.

"Well I'm actually good, I told Sans I'll be sitting with him and Frisk so maybe next time." you said then you and Sans walked away.

Chara's Pov

The smiley trash bag and (F/N) left, I got mad. "Well?" I heard Flowey's voice said I groaned and turned behind me and saw him.

"She said no." I said and he groaned. "I think he told her to say that because he knows we're trying to get her." I said.

"Maybe, you never know what that guy's thinking." Flowey said but we walking into the cafeteria and I saw who I didn't think I would see.

Reader's Pov (as you're walking to the cafeteria)

As you were walking to the cafeteria you looked at Sans and he seemed like he had a huge wight off of his shoulders. "You ok Sans?" you asked him.

"Yeah but it's like I told her Chara is bad news same with Flowey." he said.

"I know, they seem strange." you said.

"Oh hey darling~" you heard a voice say and saw Mettaton next to Blook nexted to a sighn saying 'Singh up for the drama club now doing Romeo and Juliet'

"Hey Mtt, hey Blook. What are you doing?" you asked them.

"We're asking people to sign up for the school play........." Blook said.

"Yes and I thought you would be a perfect Juliet darling, even though you will have competition~" Metteton said.

"Oh no, I don't do plays." you said.

"Oh come on, do it." Sans said smiling, you had an idea and smirked.

"Ok but only if you sign up for Romeo Sans." you said and his eyes widened.

"......I actually....think you would be good.....Sans." Blook said.

"See it proves it." you said and he saw pass though your words.

"Fine I'll do it." he said and wrote his name down first and watched you write your name down too make sure you did too.

"Great darlings but auditions are in two day~ Good luck darlings~ And (F/N) you'll need it." Metteton said.

"Ok Metteton." you said then you both left and walked into the cafeteria.

"Azzy!!" you heard Frisk said and saw her hugging a guy with white hair and a green and yellow sweater on. Sans then walked up to him and you followed behind him.

"Hey fuzz ball, thought you would be gone forever man." Sans said giving the guy a bro hug.

"Hey Sans and it's only been a week." the guy said then he saw you. "Who's this?" he asked with a smile.

"Hi, I'm (F/N)." you said and you shook his hand.

"This is Azzy." Frisk said.

"It's actually Azriel." he said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Azriel." you said.