Chapter 24

Reader's Pov

You saw Sans at the gunk year and said something to him. As he turned around a vine went straight to hit him but you quickly blocked it. You looked and saw the Flower. "Thanks." Sans said and you just nodded.

"Now isn't This just perfect! The two skeletons alone together." the Flower said.

"Where's your friend?" you asked him.

"Oh her? I left her. She's gotten too soft." he said than mad a vine come to hit you but you blocked it as Sans went to move in on him. You then felt something hit you and you fell to the ground. Soon there were multiple white bullets around you. Sans was about to bit him when he saw you, he than stopped. "If you come any closer. I'll kill her. Now. Both of you. Take off your mask." he said and you and Sans both did so. "Hah! I knew it." he said.

"W-What's going o-on here?" you heard a voice say. The next thing you knew was the bullets were gone and so was the Flower, Flowey.

"Thanks Alphys." Sans said.

"S-Sans, (F-F/N)? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came here to think than I saw (F/N) than the weed attacked." Sans said.

"Wait. She..." you said and Sans nodded.

"O-Ok." Alphys said.

"What are to doing here?" you asked Alphys.

"T-Totally not l-looking for DVD's of my favorite anime Mew Mew Kissy Cutie which is like the best anime ever,eventhoughthesecondseasonisterribleanddoesntfollowthestorylineatall." Alphys said and you could barely understand her.

"I'm gonna head back home. Thanks again Alphys." Sans said.

"N-No problem S-Sans." Alphys said, Sans than walked up to you and kissed you on the cheek than left. "Why did Sans k-kiss you..?"

"Oh. We're dating." you said and Alphys' eyes widened.

"YES MY SHIPS CANNON!" she said and you laughed to yourself than teleported yourself home. The next day you slept in than went to the school at seven o'clock to get ready for your second performance. Everyone was there but Flowey.

"Where's Flowey?" Mettaton asked but no one knew where he was. Mettaton shrugged. "It doesn't matter, he was only a small role. Anyways darlings places that shows about to begin~!"

You all took your places and started the play. There were more people than last time but all of you knew what to do and what your lines where so no one was nervous. Than it came to the sense when you had to kiss Sans. You said your lines and right as you were about to kiss him-"All of you are idiots!!"

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to leave you all on a cliffhanger. Your welcome :3