Chapter 15

"Oh. My God." Sans said and you had the same reaction, you saw Mettaton on stage dressed as Romeo and on stage with him was a very unhappy Flowey dressed as Juliet. You tried to hold back your laughter but couldn't and you and everyone else in the auditorium started to laugh.

"SHUT UP!!" Flowey said giving everyone a death glare. Mettaton then lied down on the floor being a dead Romeo and Flowey walked up seeing Romeo dead and holding a script. "What's here? A cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end: O churl! Drunk all, and left no friendly drop, to help me after? I will kiss thy lips; haply some poison yet doth hang on them, to make die with a restorative." Flowey said freaking out at the part when he said kiss. You figured that he hadn't read the book of Romeo and Juliet unlike you. It was silent, everyone was waiting for Flowey to kiss Mtt.

"Flowey, darling, you have to kiss me." Mettaton said trying to help him.

"No! I'm not kissing you! I-I'm not gay!" Flowey said causing some laughs from everyone.

"A-Actually he's r-right. You have to um kiss in the show s-so practicing now is a g-good chance to." Alphys said.

"No! I am not kissing him!" Flowey said.

"Oh come on darling!~" Mettaton said and pulled Flowey by the arm forcing a kiss between them. People laughed but you heard Papyrus screaming in the back about it and all of your other friends trying to calm him down. Flowey then pushed Mettaton off of him and ran off stage. You then heard him throwing up and couldn't help but laugh.

"Now that is what I call entertainment." you said.

"I agree." Sans said. Mettaton then stood up and bowed, everyone clapped at his performance but you clapped because of what he did to Flowey.

"Why thank you darlings!~ But let's take it back to the normal order now~ I believe we have Sans and (F/N)~ An I correct?~" Mtt said and you and Sans started heading up.

"Y-Yes." Alphys said. You and Sans then went on stage and did the same sense that Mettaton and Flowey did and as you were you got butterflies in your stomach. Not because of performing but because you had to kiss Sans.

Sans' Pov

When we got on stage I put my hoodie up and lied down on the floor, I felt butterflies in my stomach but all I had to do was lie down so that was good. (F/N) did her line and I took a peek through my eye that wasn't facing the audience and saw that she wasn't using a script. 'She must know this thing like the back of her hand. Impressive.' I thought then the next thing I knew she was about to come down for the kiss. But I sensed something and I opened my eyes and pushed (F/N) out of the way.

"W-What was that?" (F/N) said now on the ground next to me. I then looked over at Chara who had a rock in her hand.

"It's just that, that knife lover over there throw a rock and if it wasn't for me it would've hit you in the head." I said standing up and helping (F/N) up and I was mad at Chara for doing that. One part because I just hate her and Flowey and another part because I actually wanted to kiss (F/N), ok. Yes. I admit it. I like (F/N). Like. A lot!

"O-Ok w-well um lets j-just keep going." Alphys said.

"...............good job (F/N) and Sans................that's better than what I would be able to do...................now finally we have Chara and who she picked.................." Blook said, me and (F/N) shrugged and headed off stage as Chara and Frogget got on stage. They started and Frogget was Romeo and Chara was Juliet and it pains me to say but Chara wasn't that bad. They were about to kiss and I could tell that Chara didn't want to kiss Frogget when we heard a big bang. Then Asriel came on the stage and pushed Frogget to the side.

"um Asriel?" Chara said and before I could even blink Asriel kissed Chara. My mouth dropped and same with everyone else. After they kiss they just looked at each other in silence and silence filled the room. Then Asriel started to get all flustered and ran off stage making a weird goat noise. Me and (F/N) followed behind him and same with Papyrus, Frisk, Undyne, Toriel and Monster Kid.

Reader's Pov

You all were in the hall with Asriel and he was pasting back and forth making a weird goat noise. "Asriel calm down." you said.

"I can't. I can't. IkissedherandIdidn'tmeantobutIjustdidandIhavenoideawhattodo help me!!" he said.

"Hey punk didn't you always wanted to kiss her?! Well guess what? Ya just did!" Undyne said and you thought that, that didn't really help.

"I know but I didn't want to do it like that!" he said.

"Well Flowey didn't want to kiss Mettaton but look at what happened." Sans said.

"Sans do not speak of that!" Papyrus said making you laugh a little.

"I don't know what to do!" Asriel said.

"Asriel you did what I said but skipped a few steps." Frisk said.

"Frisk I skipped a whole bunch of steps!" Asriel said.

"So what?" Frisk said.

"Wait you came up with steps?" you asked Frisk.

"Yep." Frisk said.

"Yo we totally forgot that she's still new." Monster Kid said.

"Well (F/N) Frisk is known in this school for her flirting." Toriel said.

"Sometimes she even dresses up as a boy and flirts with the girls." Sans added.

"That's only to make them feel special and more determined!" Frisk said.

"Wow, I didn't know that." you said.

"Hey guys shouldn't we calm Mr. Fluffybuns over there? He's going crazy over there." Sans pointed out and you saw Asriel still pasting around mumbling about some crazy stuff.

"I wonder how clam Chara is taking this." Frisk said.

Chara's Pov

"He kissed me! What does this mean we're dating?! Does he like me?! Is he going to ask me out?! What's going on!!" I said shaking Flowey back and forth.

"Clam down otherwise you'll make me throw up again." he said and I let him go and started pasting around. "Why do you even care about him? He's a big wimp!"

"You say that again and I'll make sure you never breath again." I said.

"He's my brother, I'm allowed to say stuff like that, idiot!" he said and I sighed. "If you want to know then just ask him." he said then left.

"Well why don't you ask Mettaton on a date!" I said back.

"I DONT LIKE HIM!!" he yelled back and I heard something break which made me laugh.