Chapter 20

Reader's Pov

You were chasing after Papyrus who was chasing Sans for a good five minutes when Sans fell asleep and Papyrus picked him up and carried him home. You waved goodbye to Papyrus and said see ya to Sans. "See ya (F/N)." he said and Papyrus dropped him.

"OH MY GOD SANS YOU WERE AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME?!?! AGAIN!" Papyrus said and it made you laugh as you headed inside your house and even with the door closed you still heard Papyrus yelling at Sans. You did your homework and was messing around wasting time and then your phone started to ring. You answered it.

"Hello?" you said.

"Heya (F/N)." Sans said.

"Oh heya Sans. What's up?" you asked.

"Paps is heading to Mtt's place and I was wondering if you would come with me to make sure the he doesn't do anything that I don't like." he said and you felt the seriousness in his voice. You thought about it and you really were bored and it would be interesting.

"Sure, I'll meet you there." you said then hung up. You got out of bed and headed to Mtt's place. You remembered the Mtt told you once. Once you were there you saw a big pink house. "This is totally Mettaton." you said then you saw a slipper sticking out of a bush. You headed to the bush and as you got closer you saw Sans looking through the window. You bent down next to him. "Heya." you whispered.

"Heya." he whispered back. "So far nothing's happened except for Mtt talking about himself way too much but Paps doesn't care."

"Not surprising." you said then kept on watching. Two hours passed and nothing happened but they are practicing acting.

"Ok now darling one of the most important thing about acting is the kissing sense." Mtt said which got your attention. "Here try on me."

"A-Are you sure Mettaton?" Papyrus said with a blush and you covered you from so you don't scream.

"Of course Papy deary~ Here and it can also be our little secret~" he said then Paps got the courage and kissed Mettaton on the lips and you fell backwards from how cute that was. Sans on the other hand kept on watching.

Sans' Pov

I was watching them and then I noticed something. "And he's using tongue." I whispered.

"Wait who is?" (F/N) asked getting back up but holding onto my shoulder for support.

"Mtt." I answered and she fell back this time but taking me down with her this time. We couldn't help but laugh. "Hey, is that true?" I asked (F/N) after I finished laughing.

"What is?" she asked.

"What Mtt said about being a good kisser."

"Oh well I guess, why do you ask?" she asked me.

"Well because of the play and the sense." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that." (F/N) said with a slight blush. "Welp anyways let's go before they realize we're out here." she said.

"Good idea." I said then we stood up and I don't know what came over me but I pulled (F/N) into a kiss and once I realized that I did I let her go. "Um heh." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"W-Well, you defiantly passed Mettaton's expectation." she said and I laughed a little.

"Same with you." I said.

"Nice job brother!" I hear Paps said and I looked behind me and I saw him and Mettaton sticking their heads out the window. "I'm so proud of you!" he said and that didn't help me with what I'm feeling right now so I just put my hoodie on.

"Nice job darlings~ This years play is going to be a hit~!" Mtt said and (F/N) was laughing and I just walked out of that situation. Once I was far enough I snapped my fingers and teleport myself to my room where I lied down on my bed with my head in the pillow screaming.

Reader's Pov

You were laughing at how cute Sans was acting and then you realized that he was walking away. "I'll make sure he's alright." you said.

"good idea darling~ Go check on your boyfriend~" Mtt said which made you blush more. As you followed where Sans went you saw him snap his fingers and then he was gone. Your eyes widened.

'Is he that skeleton guy I fight with....?' you thought and you thought more about it and it made sense but that also meant that he knows that you have powers. But you also know that he has powers so that's probably why he's not saying anything. Because he understands. But then you wonder if Papyrus has powers too since they're brothers and all. 'No Papyrus couldn't have powers.' you thought.

Papyrus' Pov

(F/N) came back and she said that she lost Sans. "Well thank you Mettaton for the lesson and next time I'll make sure that Sans doesn't spy on us." I said.

"It's alright Papy deary and come back any time you want~" Mettaton said and I said goodbye to (F/N) and headed home. Once I got home I headed upstairs to Sans' room and knocked on his door.

"Sans?" I said.

"Yeah bro?" he said.

"You ok?" I asked and there was some silence for a little bit.

"I don't know bro. You know how I feel about her but...what if she doesn't feel the same." he said and then I opened the door and walked in.

"Sans what did she do when you kissed her?" I asked him sitting on his messy bed.

"Nothing." he said lifting his head up from his pillow only to flop it back down.

"Exactly and if she didn't do anything that means that she either didn't mind, or was shocked and if she was shocked she would've pulled away." I said then I stood up. "I'm going to make dinner also PICK UP YOUR SOCKS!" I said then left.

Sans' Pov

When Paps left I thought about what he said and if she didn't mind and she wonted to kiss back she couldn't because I separated us before she had the chance. I'm now feeling so stupid and face palm. Next time I kiss her, I'll see if she kisses back.