Chapter 25

Reader's Pov

You all stoped the play and looked at the entrance and saw Flowey and he was holding something that looked like hearts. "Oh no." Sans said who was standing next to you.

"What?" you asked.

"Those are souls from people like me and you. People with powers. But I wonder how did he get them." he said.

"Once I use these souls. I'll become god! And all of you will bow to me!" Flowey said then he used his vines to cover all the doors and windows and you all where stuck in there. Flowey the. Adsorbed the sounds and soon was a big tv like plant monster.

Everyone was running and it was mayhem. "Sans we have to do something." you said. Sans then nodded.

"Paps I want you to get everyone to stay behind me and (F/N)." he said to Papyrus.

"What why? What are you going to do brother?" Papyrus said.

"Just trust me bro." Sans said.

"I trust you." Papyrus said then did what Sans said.

"Get Asriel. I'll get Frisk." Sans said and you nodded. You got your way through the crowd and found Asriel.

"Asriel. Me and Sans need your help to stop Flowey." you said.

"Ok." he said and you brought him to where Sans and Frisk was.

"Ok. You all ready?" you asked everyone and they all nodded. You all then used your powers. Sans using faster blasters, Asriel shooting rainbows, you shooting your bones and blocking Flowey's attacks from hitting your friends and Frisk calling for help.

"Oh don't worry darling~ A show like this isn't a show with out me~~!" Mettaton said and then he started shooting out tiny little square robots and doing poses at the same time.

"I-I can h-help." Alphys said and pulled out a remote that she had and started shorting lasers at Flowey.

"NNYYYAAAHHH!!!! I'll kill this punk!!" Undyne said and started shooting spears at Flowey.

"Nyeh heh heh heh! The great Papyrus will help too!" Papyrus said and then started to shoot bones at Flowey.

"Papyrus you have powers too?" you said shocked.

"Of course!" he said then spawned a faster blaster and it shot spaghetti at Flowey.

"YOU IDEOT!!" Flowey said but you all just laughed.

"Nice job bro." Sans said. Then Toriel and another guy with blonde hair started fighting too. Soon you relished everyone in your school was fighting against Flowey while everyone else was cheering you on. You even noticed Chara helping.

"You're all idiots! You can't kill me! All your attacks are pointless!!" Flowey said and you all noticed that he was right. Your attacks where taking no effect.

Frisk was about to call for help from someone else but she was hit by one of Flowey's vines and passed out. "Frisk!" everyone said.

"Toriel you look after Frisk." you said and Toriel nodded.

"How are we gonna a kill this punk?!" Undyne asked angrily. As everyone was thinking of a plan and dodging Flowey's attacks you noticed something. It was the souls. You could barely see them but you still saw them.

You then decided to call for help from the souls. Flowey knew what you were doing and tried to stop you by attacking you but you were too fast for him to hit. Soon Sans knew what you were up too and did the same. And soon so did everyone else. It wasn't long till the souls were fully visible.

"No! What are they doing?!?!" Flowey said. Soon the souls turned into humans and they started to fight Flowey with you guys giving you all Bravery, Justice, Kindness, Patience, Integrity and Perseverance.

With your new friends and the knowledge of you knowing that there's a chance that you will win this battler. It gave you Determination.