Chapter 21

Reader's Pov

It was now a weekend and you, Papyrus and Sans planned on practicing the play because that's what Mettaton told you all to do. But there was one problem. "SANS GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM!" Papyrus screamed upstairs. You were sitting downstairs laughing to yourself. "I am so sorry (F/N)." Papyrus said from the stairs.

"It's ok. Mind if I try?" you asked.

"If you want." he said and you headed up stairs.

"Sans open up." you said trying to go with the nice approach first.

"No." he said.

"Sans I'm going to count to five." you said.

"Go ahead mom." he said.

"One." you said and the door stayed closed. "Two." still closed. "Three." still closed. "Four." still closed. "Five." you said and the door was still closed so you kicked it open, literally. "Wow your door is so weak." you said.

"HEY!" Sans said than you rushed in and jumped on top of him who was on his bed.

"Get up Sansy!!" you said.

"Don't call me that." he said.

"Than get up." you said.

"I can't, you're on top of me." he said.

"Fine than, I'll get off." you said and got off of him and he got out of bed but what you didn't know was that he was only in his boxers.

"SANS!" Papyrus said.

"What?" he asked than looked down and saw that he was in his boxers and looked at you. "Oh heheh." he said with a blush and you blushed at well but laughed.

"GET DRESSED SANS!" Papyrus said then covered your eyes and dragged out out of there. You and Papyrus were downstairs having some girl talk when Sans came down in his normal clothes. "Great. Now we can start." Papyrus said and you all decided to go through the whole thing but only with the sense that at least on of you are in and everyone else would act as a different character for that sense. Then it came to the kissing sense with you and Sans and this was the only time you had butterfly's in your stomach. You took a deep breath than started the sense. You both said your lines then BANG! You all stopped what you were doing and headed outside to see what that noise was. Once you were outside you saw Gaster and some teenager yelling at each other and two cars were collided. You figured that it was a car crash. Papyrus then intervened while you and Sans stayed back.

"Who's the teenager?" you asked Sans.

"His names Burgerpants. He hates his life and tried to commit suicide a couple of time but ever since he got together with Nice Cream Guy he stopped." Sans said and you looked back at what was happening and you saw a guy with blue hair standing next to Burgerpants trying to calm him down while Papyrus tried to settle things in a nice manor. After a few more minutes of arguing the fight was resolved and Burgerpants wrote Gaster a check. Papyrus and Gaster than headed towards you and Sans.

"Oh (F/N), if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" Gaster asked.

"Oh well I got the lead in the play and me, Sans and Papyrus are practicing, directors order." you said.

"Are my sons in it as well?" he asked and you were about to speak when Sans interrupted.

"I already told you old man, I got the lead and Paps got the understudy to Fair Laurence." Sans said earning a look from Gaster.

"Well Sans I forgot." he said. "Work's been hard on me lately." he said.

"That's what you always say." Sans said.

"Sans!" Papyrus said.

"You know it Paps. He missed your birthday because of work and he missed Christmas, every year." Sans said.

"I do say sorry though Sans. You need to understand, my boss gave me something new and hard to work with." Gaster said than he looked at you. "If we're going to talk about it let's do it in private. Papyrus why don't you and (F/N) go for a walk." he said.

"O-Ok." Papyrus said. "Come on (F/N)." he said and you looked at Sans and just mouthed the word "go" so you walked with Papyrus as Sans and Gaster headed inside. Once the door was shut you looked at Papyrus.

"Does this always happen?" you asked him.

"Yeah. Sans seems like he's cool about things but that's because he keeps them on the inside and won't tell anyone. Not even me." he said. "And when it comes to times like these he goes a little crazy."

"Oh." was all you could say.

"Sorry." Papyrus said.

"It's ok Papyrus." you said and you both kept on walking to the park and hung out there with Frisk and Toriel who bumped into you two there.

Sans' Pov

Gaster and I were in the kitchen. "Sans-" he said but I interrupted him.

"What is it this time?" I asked him.

"My boss has me working on the core vial." he said.

"But you said yourself that it is very dangerous!" I said.

"Yes but he told me to see if I can make it into determination." he said.

"Of course." I said not looking at him.

"Sans need to understand that this can be something extraordinary." he said.

"Does Alphys know about it?" I asked ignoring what he said.

"No. I was told to tell her nothing about it." he said.

"Ok. Well don't tell Paps as well or any of my other friends." I said and he nodded. "Also will it keep you from not seeing the play?" I asked him.

"I don't know Sans. Why don't you tell me the date and I'll mark it on my calendar." he said but I just rolled my eyes. I knew he won't come. He never does. So I just got up and headed out. I headed to the park and saw Paps and (F/N) hanging out with Frisk and Tori.

"Hey Sans!" Frisk said calling me over.

"Heya kiddo!" I said heading over to them. We hung out and when no one was paying attention (F/N) asked me something.

"Everything ok?" she asked me.

"Yeah, just fine." I said then something that I didn't expect. She kissed me. Well on the cheeks then she rushed to everyone else but she looked back at me with a smile and a slight blush.

'Heh. Paps was right.' I thought than I caught up with everyone else.