Chapter 26 (Happy Ending)

Reader's Pov

First when you guys attacked Flowey nothing happened but now with the souls on you side your attack were hurting him. You were attacking Flowey next to Asriel and Sans and Flower mainly attacked you three. You and Asriel worked together to hit Flowey and Sans used his powers to block Flowey's attacks. The souls helped everyone else.

Perseverance helped Muffin.

Patience helped Papyrus.

Justice helped Mettaton.

Bravery helped Assgor.

Kindness helped Undyne.

Integrity helped Sans.

"Tori how's Frisk?" you asked as you shot a master blaster at Flowey.

"She's still breathing." she said then all of a sudden a red soul came out of her and to Asriel and went inside Asriel. He then changed.

"What just happened?!" you just asked in shocked.

"Frisk used her soul to help me. Now I'm stronger." he said then shot stronger attacks at Flowey. You thought it was cool. 

"Don't get cocky punk. I'm gonna be the one who gets the last blow." Undyne said.

"We'll see." Asriel said and you just laughed at how they're bringing light to this situation. The crowed then cheered for you all giving you more Determination. 

Sans' Pov

"Sans I'm going in." (F/N) said.

"Ok. Be careful." I said. She nodded and rushed in closer to Flowey running like she was a ninja in Naruto. It was cute and funny. She then used her faster blasters to block Flowey's attacks and summoned bones to hit him. Once she got just as close as to touch one of his giant vines he hit her with a vine making her go flying into a wall. "(F/N)!" I said and ran up to her. I helped her up.

"I'm fine but I wasn't close enough." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I was going to get close and use as much power I have left to end him." she said. I knew that she would've needed help getting close. I then summoned my soul. "Sans no." she said.

"Yes. I trust you. Do it." I said.

She sighed. "Fine." she said and took my soul.

Reader's Pov

You took Sans soul and caught his body. "Sans!" Papyrus said.

"Papyrus he's fine. He gave me his soul." you said and your eyes were now (F/C) and blue. (If your favorite color is blue then your other eye is light blue or dark blue depending on which shade of blue you like)

"Ok." he said and you handed him Sans' body.

"Take care of it for him." you said and Papyrus nodded. "You ready Sans?" you asked him turning around getting ready to fight again.

Yep. He said. You then teleported and slowly floated in front of Flowey and shot him in the screen with a Faster Blaster. He was going to hit you with a vine but you teleported away. You then shot another Gaster Blaster to the top of his head. He tried to hit you with some pelts but Sans spawned some bones and blocked the pelts. You smirked. 

"Hey Sans. Would you say that we're going at such a fast seed?" you said and he laughed.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Papyrus said and Flowey wasn't happy either. He tried to hit you again but Sans teleported you both away. You then hit Flowey again with a Taster Blaster and bones. His health was low now. But then all of a sudden his health went back to full health. You and Sans were confused. He laughed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !! YOU IDIOTS! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HIT ME! I AM GOD! YOU CANT KILL ME!" he said. You and Sans didn't have much energy left.

"We can't give up just yet Sans." you said.

Yeah. I know. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? He said.

"You know it." you said and then you teleported in front of Flowey and spawned a bunch of Gaster Blasters. They surrounded Flowey and soon with the Gaster Blasters everyone else contributed to the final blow using what they have left of there energy they have left. Then. You shot it.

Flowey screamed as all the attacks hit him. You felt weak and fell to the ground.

You blacked out but slowly woke up as you heard someone say your name. When your eyes opened you saw Sans looking down at you with a smile on his face. "Heya. We won." he said and you smiled.

You sat up and saw that everyone was ok but you didn't see Flowey. "Where's Flowey?" you asked.

"Oh. Heh. That weed is oner there." Sans said pointing to a potted plant. In the pot was a flower and newt to that flower was an awake Frisk yelling at it. You giggled. Everyone was ok.

Third Person's Pov

After that battle everything was fine from then on. Chara and Asriel started dating and Frisk took care of Flowey who never harmed any one again. Papyrus and Mettaton got married after high school and now living there fabulous famous life praying to the spaghetti god every night. Toriel and Asgore got married after high school as well and there relationship well....let's not talk about that. Undyne and Alphys got married as well and they watch anime every night while cuddling. The souls of the kids, well after the battle they finally went to peace. Now what I'm sure you want to know is what our main stars are up to. Well. They're living happily together somewhere far from there old home.

"Sans." (F/N) said to her husband who was drinking some ketchup.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"I'm pregnant." (F/N) said and Sans' face lit up. He walked up to her and felt her stomach.

"We're gonna have a baby bones." Sans said and they both kissed. They then looked out there balcony window and watched the beautiful sunset set behind Mount Edbot.

The end.

I hope you enjoyed the happy ending and if you've read my other stories than you know that there will be two more endings so wait for those and tell me which one you like best. Thanks again and see ya. :3