Chapter 18

Reader's Pov

You felt like the first half of the day went by as slow as ever. You weren't paying attention in any of your classes. And you felt like your life was on the line. Then the bell rang and it was time for lunch. The time you were waiting for ever since Mettaton told you at your locker. You stopped in front of the door of the cafeteria frozen. You were scared. You knew that if you walked in there and you saw that paper and that it didn't have your name on if for Juliette all of your time as a child you spent memorizing ever word of the play, you childhood dream would be gone. "Hey, you ok?" you heard a voice say. You looked and saw Sans. You smiled nervously.

"Yeah. Just. Nervous." you said.

"Ah, you're scared that you didn't get the part." Sans said and you nodded. "Look. Mettaton and even Blook knows talent when someone has it and you, you're full of it so there's nothing to worry about." he said. "And if you didn't get the role then that just meant that something is wrong with there heads or it was a typo." Sans said making you laugh. You felt a little bit better. You and Sans then walked in and you saw Mettaton putting up the paper at the back of the cafe. You looked at Sans and he looked at you. You both then walked to the back of the cafe. You then looked at the paper and looked for the role of Juliette. You then found it and looked at the name next to it.

"Oh my god.." you said disappointingly.

"What you didn't get it?" Sans asked. You then turned around to face him with a sad expression then you jumped hugged him catching him off guard.

"I got the part!" you said happily. Sans sighed.

"Don't scare me like that for both you being sad and for jumping on me." Sans said and then you realized that you and Sans were both on the floor but you were on top of him. You then felt your cheeks get really warm and stood up quickly. You then helped him up.

"Sorry." you said rubbing the back of your head. "But I want to see who's Romeo. I hope it's not Flowey, I do NOT want to kiss him." you said and then looked. You found Romeo under Juliette and looked at the name. It said 'Sans', you then smirked and turned to Sans.

"Oh god. You're scaring me. What is it?" he asked, you then put your arm around his neck.

"You got the part of Romeo." you said with a smile happy that a friend is going to be Romeo. You saw that he was blushing and thought that it was cute and then you realized that you had to kiss him, your heart was skipping beats, and that you were blushing more than he was.

"Heh well Paps wanted me to tell him if I got a role so why don't we both tell him about our part?" Sans said and you nodded your head even though you know Asriel and Frisk would tease you about you having to kiss Sans.

Chara's Pov

I walked into the cafe and looked around for the paper with the roles. I didn't care about the plan anymore I just wanted to make sure that I got the part. I then saw (F/N) and Sans heading to there table with a smile on both of there faces. I thought that Sans said a pun so it made them both smile. I then saw that the paper was in the back of the cafe. I saw Flowey not to far from me. I rushed over to him, grabbed him by the back collar of his shirt and dragged him to the paper. "HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA CHARA?!?!" Flowey said struggling but it was no use.

"We need to see if we got the part." I said, then we got to the paper. I let go of him and looked for my name. I saw it under (F/N)'s and I then looked to see what role I was and it said Juliette and I was about to celebrate when I saw the word 'understudy'. "WHAT?!" I said causing everyone in the cafe to go silent. "I'M AN UNDERSTUDY?!"

"Ugh! Looks like you're not good enough." Flowey said pushing me to the side I wanted to take out my knife on him but the teacher was looking. Flowey then looked at the roles. "I'M A TREE?!?! WHAT?!?!" Flowey said.

"Huh. I thought that you would be a flower of all things." I shrugged.

"OH SHUT IT!" Flowey said. "Sans is Romeo, (F/N) is Juliette-"

"SHUT IT!!" I said interrupting him.

"As I was saying, you're the..." he said but I death glared at him. "you know, and my dumb brother is the understudy for Romeo. HE DIDN'T EVEN AUDITION!"

"Well looks like you're not good enough." I said and walked away with sass.

Reader's Pov

After you told everyone they all congratulated you and Sans and you saw Frisk and Asriel giving you kissy faces. You rolled your eyes but remembered seeing Asriel's name. "Hey Asriel, I think I saw your name on there, you might want to check it out." you said.

"What? But I didn't even audition." he said but Frisk dragged him away.

"Who cares. Let's check it out!" Frisk said as she was dragging him.

"Hm wait. In the play don't the two main character's kiss?" Papyrus said.

"Yes Papyrus they do." Toriel said.

"So that means Sans and (F/N) are going to k-" Papyrus said but was interrupted by Sans covering his brothers mouth.

"Yes bro, we know." he said making you laugh a little.

"Hey guys....................." Blook said walking over to you and Sans.

"Hey Blooky." you said.

"What's up?" Sans said.

"Mettaton wanted me to um...............tell you that practice is........................after school today................can you tell Asriel for me...................?" Blook said.

"Sure thing buddy." Sans said.

"Thanks................bye.............................................." Blook said then left.

"I'll tell dad that you might be late for dinner Sans." Papyrus said.

"Thanks bro." Sans said then muttered something that you heard but no one else did. "He's barely home for dinner anyways."

"Come on Sans, lighten up. Just imagine, Chara and Asriel the understudy's of me and you. They have to practice with us and who knows, we might have to practice the kissing sense." you said blushing even though it would be embarrassing kissing Sans but seeing Chara and Asriel kiss each other would be hilarious.

"Heh yeah, and I'll make sure that Frisk films the whole thing." Sans said pointing over to where Frisk and Asriel was and you saw Asriel freaking out and Frisk looking at you and Sans with a thumbs up and a winky face. You looked at Sans again with a smile.