Chapter 5

Reader's Pov

You woke up the next day and saw that you were going to be late, you stood up and snapped your fingers. You then had a (F/C) shirt on with black pants. You stood up and went downstairs, you looked for your mom and saw a note. It was from your mom saying she went to work early and she thanked you for unpacking everything. You then got some food and left.

Sans' Pov

"SANS WAKE UP!!" Paps said in my face, I opened my eyes.

"Alright, alright, I'm up, I'm up." I said sitting up.

"Dad already left, I was going to go but I had to wake you up." he said.

"Heh thanks Paps. You can head to school now also tell me what happens." I said.

"Again Sans?" he said.

"Yes again." I said.

"Alright also don't forget yours and (F/N)'s project." he said.

"Ok Paps, thanks for reminding me." I said even though I didn't forget, strange.

"Your welcome Sans, well I'll see you at school." he said then left my room.

"See ya." I said as he left. Once I heard the front door close I got up and put on my clothes by a snap of a finger. I then grabbed the project and went downstairs, I grabbed a bottle of ketchup and got to the bus stop, once I got their I saw (F/N). "Heya (F/N), look at what I got." I said, she turned and saw me with the project.

"Oh so Papyrus did remind you." she said with a laugh. "Well good thing he did." she said then we waited for the bus and then we got on the bus and took a set next to each other and for some reason I actually did want to sit next to her. God what's happening to me?

Papyrus' Pov

I was walking to school like always when I was pushed to the ground, at first I thought it was Undyne but she would never do that unless they accepts a challenge from her first. I looked and saw that it was Flowey. "Oh, hello Flowey." I said being friendly, he had an evil grain on his face and picked me up by my scarf.

"Heheh, I never liked you." he said then he pined me up against a tree and started to punch me. He punched my face and my stomach. He stopped once I coughed up blood, he then smirked, dropped me to the ground and left. I wipped off my blood, grabbed my bag and kept on walking to school. I got to my locker and I put my stuff in their.

"Ok well I'll see ya later (F/N)." I heard Sans' voice said.

"Ok, see ya Sans." I heard (F/N) voice said and then I heard footsteps walking towards me, I thought that it was Flowey so when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around fast covering my face.

"Please I know you can change." I said.

Sans' Pov

I walked away from (F/N) and walked up to my bro. I put my hand on his shoulder to tell him I'm their when he turned around and put his arms in front of his face. "Please I know you can change." he said, I was confused.

"Well it depends on how you want me to change." I said and laughed a bit after.

"S-Sans?" Paps said.

"The one and only Sans-ation Sans." I said and laughed, he got mad but it also sounded like he was relived. He turned back around fast so I couldn't see his face. "So how was your walk?" I asked him.

"It's was good." he said but his voice went up higher then normal and that showed me he was lying. I forced him to turn around with my hands and saw that he was all beat up. Their was blood on his chin looking like he coughed it up, bruises everywhere, and a black eye. 

"Paps, what happened?" I asked him.

"I fell." he said with his voice getting high and I rolled my eyes.

"Who did this to you?" I asked him.

"I-I won't say." he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't want anyone to get in trouble." he said, ugh Paps.

I sighed. "Fine but I'm taking you to the nurse." I said and took him to the nurse, but of course she couldn't do much about it, she only gave him ice.

Reader's Pov

You saw Sans and Papyrus go to the nurses room and once the door closed her heard laughter and saw Flowey and his friends laughing. You got mad and shut your locker and rushed up to them. "Oh hey their new gir-" Flowey said but you slapped him hard on the face interrupting him.

"Now listen to me buddy, I don't want to see you picking on any other kids." you said.

"What? How would you know that was me?" Flowey asked.

"You were laughing at someones misfortune." you said and he smirked, you then just got more mad, shoved him and walked out like a boss.

'Good thing I left when I did, I almost used my powers on that dude. God I need to watch out.' you thought then went to class.

Flowey's Pov

When (F/N) walked up to me and my gang I sensed a great source of power, I knew attacking her friends would caused that. I smirked as she left. "Hey Flowey." I heard a voice said, I turned and it was Chara, I walked up to her.

"Well?" I said.

"That was good but now she hates you." she said.

"Yes, she hates me but not you." I said with a smirk.

"No. No. No. No. No. Never." she said.

"Ugh you're so stubborn. Just. Do. It." I said, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Fine! But you own me." she said.

"Ok, what?" I asked her.

"A date with your brother." she said and my eyes widened.

"What?! You want to go on a date with him?!" I said and she nodded, I sighed. "Fine." I said and she was happy.

"Ok, now I'll be 'friends' with her." Chara said then the bell rang and we went to our class.

'I'm glad that Chara is going to do it but why Asriel? I mean I'm right here and I'm perfect for her. Ugh whatever.' I thought as I was walking to class.