The Goblet of Fire

Authors Note: I am not JK ROWLING and these are her characters apart from a few of my own originals. 😆😊 Anyway I am sure she would have better things to do then write this story....

EDITED
A few days after that conversation, it was time to find out who the champions were. We walked down into the Great Hall and seated ourselves beside the twins, Angelina and Lee. The twins still had traces of grey in their hair, after a failed attempt at getting through Dumbledore's age line, which I did say wouldn't work.

Dumbledore walks up beside the Goblet and coughs to get our attention.

"Ahem. May I have your attention please? Now, as you're aware, tonight, our three champions will be chosen. Remember, once you get chosen, you cannot withdraw, and must compete. Well, then let's get to it!"

I whispered Fleur a word of encouragement before Dumbledore said anything.

"Now the champion from Beauxbatons is..... FLEUR DELACOUR!"

Everyone clapped a Fleur walked up, but there were many catcalls from the crowd. I sent a glare at most of them before shouting, "TU ES TRÉS BIEN, FLEUR!!"

She smiled back at me before walking through the side door.

"Ahem. Now the champion from Durmstrang is...... VIKTOR KRUM!"

The table at the far left burst into applause as the surly, young seeker walked up, going through the side door as well.

"Now finally, the Hogwarts champion is...... CEDRIC DIGGORY!"

The table beside us burst into applause as a handsome boy walked up and through the side door. I heard Fred whisper in my ear that he was a Hufflepuff, and they are rarely chosen.

"You may eat now as we-"

Dumbledore was cut off as another piece of paper floated out of the Goblet.

"It seems like the..... final champion is...."

Everyone looked up curiously.

"Harry Potter....."

The poor kid was sitting there in shock as Ron's face went maroon. Hermione whispered in his ear and he got up and walked up to the side door stumbling as he walked. Confusion was clear on everyone's faces.

"Poor kid-"

"How did he do it though-"

"Yes I was wondering that Fred...."

"He obviously didn't do it, so don't ask him if he did!" I shot a glare at the twins who looked startled. Lee was the first to say something.

"Are you calm yet?" Lee asked cautiously.

I smile serenely. "Of course."

"You don't happen to have any anger-?" Angelina starts.

"No, of course not!" I scoff.

"I think Fleur is right....." the twins start.

"Right about what?" Lee questions.

"That we're triplets....." Fred, George and I say in unison.

"Creepy... but you do look alike. Same face structure, eyes, hair, skin, even freckles!" Angelina announces.

"We should go to Dumbledore." Lee suggests, Fred, George and Angelina nod in agreement.

"Can we wait for Fleur? Dumbledore won't be ready until she is anyway." I ask, wanting my best friend with me.

"Ok." Everyone has agreed to see Dumbledore after the feast.

The six of us hurry up to Dumbledore's office and go in, as Fleur knew the password from the Tri-Wizard meeting. As we walk in, Dumbledore turns around.

"What is the matter?"

Fleur and I open our mouths to explain, but we are interrupted by Fred and George.

"Is Alexandria our triplet?" they state bluntly, causing Dumbledore to pull up his glasses.

"Is believe she is, Mr and Mr Weasley." Dumbledore replies, with a twinkle in his eyes. "Shall I contact Mrs Weasley?"

"Of course!" the Weasley triplets shout at the same time. Dumbledore's eyes twinkle again, and he instructs us to wait.

"Je pense qu'il devrait être appellé Professeur oeil brillant...." I mutter, causing Fleur to laugh.

"What are we missing?" Angelina asks.

"Oh Xandria just thinks Dumbledore should be called Professor Shiny Eye."

I glare at Fleur as everyone else starts laughing.

"What?" she asks oh so innocently.

My reply is interrupted when Dumbledore and a short woman, who I bore a resemblance to, apart from height, came in and immediately ran to hug me. I stiffen immediately, but relax after a while even hugging back.

"Oh, where were you? Where did they take my baby?" Mrs. Weasley mutters.

"Wait, so you didn't bring me to France?" I ask incredously, as she gasps. "But Mrs. Weasley, I mean, I had a letter, from you, that said I had two brothers, who are from England...."

Looking surprised, she starts. "First of all, call me mum. Second, you were taken from us when...." she stops, as if she is in silent tears. "During the war, you, Fred and George were born. When you were three days old, someone took you from your crib, whilst Bill and Charlie were showing Percy the boys. Then, he came in to get you..... and you were gone."

Dumbledore looked intrigued, where as my brothers looked furious, but to be frank, I was as well.

"Why weren't we told of a triplet?" Fred accuses.

"Bill and Charlie obviously knew." George accusing his eldest brothers now.

"But who took me, and dumped me in an abusive home in France, where I was a slave?"

Now everyone looked at me as Fleur shared a sympathetic glance with me.

"That eez why she spent holidays at my house." Fleur explains.

Mum looked aghast.

"They hit you?"

I nod.

"Madame Maxime came with my Beauxbatons letter, and to explain magic to me, as they were Muggles. She saw my bruises, and came in as I was doing housework, preparing dinner, and gardening."

Fleur took over, as I wasn't exactly in a state to continue.

"For her 1st year as Beauxbatons, she was bullied. I stood up for her when I could, but one day.... she was hit. I saw her run into a classroom. Firstly, I told the bully exactly what I thought. Then I ran in after her. Xandria was in the corner crying. I came in calling her name, asking her how she eez. After persistence, she finally opened up, and we became best friends. We always planned pranks on the bullies together, and stood up for the 1st years."

Fleur finished her story smiling sadly as I nod.

"Are you alright dear?" Mum asks me, her face kind and concerned.

"I'm fine now" I say. "It was a long time ago."

Before I could finish, I was enveloped in a hug. It wasn't Fred or George. It wasn't Mom. It wasn't Angelina or Fleur. And it most certainly wasn't Dumbledore. I relax in Lee's arms feeling safe, protected and content. Then I realised how nice he smelled, and- I probably shouldn't have thought that. He is my brothers friend. But he was cute. And that, was when I saw Fred and George's faces. Neither Lee or I will live this down.