Quick boys, an ecstasy of fumbling

Whenever there is a war, people panic. The Room of Requirement is in chaos when we arrive.

There is now three sections; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Lines of bunkbeds are against the wall, and there are several small doors which I presume to be toilets. Harry, Ron and Hermione are in the centre of a very large group, trying to explain something but failing miserably.

"What's the plan?"

"Are we fighting back?"

"Uh, we need to find something." Harry starts.

"What is it?" somebody yells.

"We don't know." Ron replies.

"Where is it?" somebody else yells.

"Again, we don't know." Hermione replies.

"So we have to find something with nothing..."

An uneasy silence settles over the crowd.

"Look, it has something to do with Ravenclaw-" Harry starts, getting interrupted by a certain dreamy-voiced Ravenclaw.

"Ravenclaws lost diadem." Luna suggests. "Daddy was recreating it."

"Yeah, Luna, but it is lost. No one has seen it in centuries." Cho Chang, a former Ravenclaw reminds her. But Harry seems excited.

"What does it look like?"

"I can show you if you like?" Cho offers, but Ginny interrupts her.

"Luna can show him!"

I smirk, exchanging knowing glances with Fred and George. Ginny and her jealousy.

Luna smiles serenely, and herself and Harry disappear under a cloak. When they don't return, we begin to get worried. That was when more people started to come.

And a high, cold voice started to speak.

We rushed around Harry, who has reappeared in the Great Hall. A Slytherin girl, tried to get to him, but it was one house against three. All the Slytherin's went down to the dungeons. McGonagall instructs all the underage witches and wizards to go to the Hogs Head, and some put up a protest.

Eventually, Ginny and a couple of other Gryffindors manage to stay. Fred, George, Mum and I are adamant on her going.

But then we get distracted when a certain bespectacled prat called Percy shows up.

I glower at him while holding Lee's hand tightly. Lee tries to calm me, but to no avail.

"Perfect Percy the Prudish Prefect. Oh, however are you? So nice of you to check up on your family the past few years. Oh wait- you haven't." I say in a bitter, mocking tone.

Percy stands stiffly. "I have come to say sorry. I-I was wrong. I am a- a big-headed, stupid, idiotic-"

"Prat?" Fred suggests.

"Prat." Percy finishes. I smile.

"Couldn't have said it better myself."

"So you're married now?" Percy asks. I roll my eyes.

"Meet Mrs Jordan, the amazing maker of pancakes, toast, pasta and grilled cheese." I reply.