The High Inquisitor

Time passed, DA meetings came and went and Quidditch practices flew by.

Soon it was the week of the first Quidditch match, Gryffindor verse Slytherin. The Um-bitch made an announcement.

"I am glad to have accepted the position of High Inquistitor here at Hogwarts." Umbridge announces.

Whispers break out, and nobody seems happy or surprised.

"I have decided to go straight to action, and declare that all clubs, teams, and groups must ask me for permission to continue."

I look around in horror. No way could she know about the DA, that would be-

My thoughts are interrupted by a pink toad yet again. "This includes Quidditch teams and study groups."

Now there are yells of disapproval. Angie looks furious.

"Right before the first match too!" Angie hisses. "I bet she will give the Slytherins permission straight away!"

Sure enough, the Slytherin Team went up to Umbridge, and left looking very smug.

"Best I don't go up with you Angie." I suggest, worriedly. "Maybe Fleur, Umbridge likes her, I think."

Angie agrees, walks up to Umbridge, acts as polite as possible, and comes back fuming.

"Common room. Now!" Angie orders the team. We share a glance, and follow an infuriated Angelina up to the common room.

"SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SAID NO! IF IT WASN'T FOR FLEUR, SHE WOULD HAVE! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT!" Angie yells, steam practically leaving her ears.

Fred walks up to her and embraces her, then kissing her.

"Aw..." I tease, as Angie calms down, and goes red for a totally different reason.

"Now, may Fred come with me for a lecture?" I request sweetly, before grabbing Fred, and dragging him outside of the common room.

"Now, if you hurt Angie, in anyway, shape or form, I will disown you and
hang you from your toes off the top of the Astrology Tower." I threaten without hesitation.

Fred gulps. "Other than that, well done! Georgie and I were waiting for that to happen for ages!" I exclaim, and hug him tightly.

"Okay...." Fred says shocked as we walk back into the common room.

"Now Angie, time for your lecture!" I exclaim, and Angie gulps.

"So, if I find you have cheated on my brother, I will murder you. Then I will become a necromancer, resurrect you, and keep killing you." I chuckle, at the look of horror that has crossed Angie's face.

"I know you won't, but Fred will annoy me if only he gets a lecture."

Angie sighs in relief, and mutters something about thanking Merlins sweaty robes.

Two days before the match, Um-bitch finally gives us permission to continue our Quidditch team. (I personally think Dumbledore forces her, if not, then it was Minnie.)

We were heading to Transfiguration, and my two other thirds to our trio.

"Sup Gred and Forge!" I greet.

"We need your help on the swamp, and the designs for the fireworks." George requests, while Fred does puppy eyes. Finally, I submit.