1K READS!!!

Firstly, oh my God, it is amazing! Somehow, this silly little book-thing got one thousand reads, and a hundred votes! I remember, barely two months ago, I was hyperventilating over getting twenty reads, and now there is so many...

Secondly, thank you, thank you, thank you, to anybody who has wasted their time reading this! I hope you have enjoyed it.

As a celebration/prize or whatever, I will be editing all the chapters to remove all the mistakes (one I came across quite often was 'an' instead of 'and' due to my quick (and clumsy) typing from wherever they may be. I have already started.

Just in case I have forgotten any mistakes or overlooked them anywhere, please leave a comment pointing them out.

I am also considering writing some bonus chapters, maybe of the triplets' (Next Generation) childhood, or a death count (melancholic, I know), or even a pregnancy diary written by Alexandria Weasley-Jordan herself! If you have any other ideas, just comment them and I'll choose my favourite.

So again, thank you up to Mars and back! Love you all!

PS : I am going to try and update the sequel more often, but I am quite busy with school and athletics at the moment. Time really bothers me...

-A