The Proposal

"Will you, Alexandria Weasley, marry me?" Lee is on one knee, with a box containing the prettiest ring I have seen in it.

"Yes!" I shout. Lee puts the ring on me, and I kiss him. We kiss like we never had before.

"Merlins pants, I have to tell Fleur, Angie and Alicia! And Mum! I will leave Fred and George till last." I grin mischievously. "Where in the world are we anyway?"

"A beach in Ireland. I have always loved it here, with the mountains, and fresh air..." Lee explains.

"It is really pretty. I have never been to Ireland before though." I admit, looking at the surroundings.

"Will we apparate back? I am sure Molly will want to know straight away." Lee suggests. I nod.

"That would be a good idea. I love you Lee."

"I love you too Lex."

We hold hands and apparate to the Burrow. I run inside, with a gleeful smile on my face.

"Lee proposed!" I yell, causing everyone to look at me.

"Wait wha-" Ron starts, but Mum interrupts him.

"Show me the ring dear! We have to start planning! Does Fred and George know?" Mum says excitedly.

"Nope. I came here first, then I am going to tell Fleur, Angie and Alicia. Then Fred and George. But I am going to leave it to them to find out." I grin.

Mum hugs me and Lee, and Ginny walks down the stairs with Hermione.

"Who was yelling?" she mumbles irritably. "Xandria, why are you here?"

I giggle. I never giggle. "LEE PROPOSED!" I announce and Ginny runs up to me- no past me and pushes Lee against the wall.

"If you hurt my sister, I will disembowel you, and leave you to die." Ginny threatens, before coming over to hug me. Hermione, Harry and Ron look to be in shock.

Lee just looks scared. "We probably should tell your Mim and Dad.." I inform Lee. He nods.

"Tell Dad, Bill and Charlie when they arrive! And I will tell Mister Hat at Hogwarts!" I yell, as we walk out the door.

"Mister Hat?" I hear Mum mutter confusedly, before we arrive at Lee's house.

We run up to the door, knock, and a couple of seconds later, Lee's Mum opens the door.

"Hello dear. Why are you-" she starts.

"We are getting married!" we exclaim.

She looks shocked, surprised and happy. Then we get embraced.

"Call me Georgia dear." Georgia smiles. "Henry? Lee and Xandria are here with news!"

Lee's Dad, Henry walks up, sees us smiling, and grins. "So you proposed son?"

Georgia looks shocked. "You knew?" she hisses at Henry, who gulps.

"Maybe??" he whispers, before running.

"We best get going!" Lee yells inside. "More people to tell, etc. Come to the Burrow on Saturday!"