Death in Disguise

Crying isn't a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you were strong for too long.

EDITED
We told Dumbledore immediately, and himself, McGonagall, and a greasy-haired man by the name of Snape, followed him. Lee and I stood in shock, staring at poor Cedric, who was lying dead on the ground. He was a good guy.

"Looks like You-Know-Who is back then..." Lee mutters.

"Not everyone will just take Harry's word for it, you know." I add sadly.

Fleur walks over to us, tears streaming down her face. Well, I wasn't any better.

"He will pay." Fleur says, her voice full of anger. "Cedric was a good person, who would of had a happy life, helping people, and making the world a better place. He didn't deserve to be murdered as an accessory."

I nod in agreement. "You-Know-Who will pay. If Harry really is the one the kill him, then I am helping Harry."

Several 'me too's' ring out from our group. I say a prayer for Cedric, before curling into Lee and crying freely, knowing it will help make me stronger. Lee has tears dropping from his eyes, and everyone else is in mourning.

Then, we see McGonagall rushing out to us, sad and disgusted.

"You were right." McGonagall tells us. "Moody was actually Barty Crouch Jr. He was disguising himself as Alastor, so he could help You-Know-Who come back." Her voice started to shake. "And he succeeded. We couldn't get anymore information from him, as Mr. Fudge-" now her voice sounded extremely angry, "-brought in Dementors to kiss him. Now, he is worse than death."

We begin to file back up to the castle, and I ask Lee a question.

"Can I stay in your bed tonight?" I ask meekly, feeling extremely sad and scared.

"Of course Lex." he says soothingly. "It will be alright." Lee tried to reassure me, I know, but he doesn't seem sure himself.

We go up to the dorms, and thankfully, Lee, Fred and George are the only ones in their dorm. I lie down on his bed, and get in under the blankets. We snuggle in against each other, hugging each other and kissing and reassuring.

After a while, we fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning I notice Lee lying there. He looks so cute in his sleep. Then I notice Fred staring at me, staring at Lee. And I turn bright red.

"I am going to the bathroom." I say awkwardly, climbing out of bed and shuffling to their toilets. I quickly shower and dress, then I walk back out, to see Lee already up and waiting for me.

As we walk to the hall, I notice how close we feel. We stay in a semi-embrace as we go down, kissing when there are empty hallways. Once we reach the Great Hall, I notice the tables full of food, but the décor is all black.

I sit there, until Lee prompts me to eat.

"Come on Lex! You haven't eaten since before yesterday!" Lee encourages me.

When I don't respond, he begins shoving pancakes on my plate, which forces me to eat. I really love pancakes.

After breakfast, we go to the Gryffindor common room, I decide to tell Lee of a decision I made. As we sit down, I start.

"I have decided to transfer to Hogwarts." I inform Lee. "I still need to inform Fleur, and I am hoping she will transfer with me."

Lee cuts me off with a hug and a kiss.

"I can't wait until next year now!" Lee tells me.

"Can't wait for what?" Fred comes over.

"Are you getting married?" George asks.

Lee and I blush immediately, before saying a loud no.

"I am transferring." I tell them quietly.

"Finally!" they holler. I glare at them.

"You'd better run..." I warn them as I chase them.

"Careful, there is a wild T-Lex rampaging through the common room!" George yells as I catch him.

Before lunch, I walk down by myself to Fleur and my carriage,to tell Fleur my news.

"Fleur?" I call out. "I have news for you."

I walk into the carriage, and I am greeted by a red-eyed Fleur.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"No" Fleur shakes with tears. I hug her, like Lee did to me, to help comfort her.

"It isn't your fault." I reassure her. "Cedric wouldn't have wanted us to waste away in our carriages. Come back up and get some food with me, Fleur. Please."

Fleur nods in agreement. I use my wand to do a spell to clear up her tears, and make her eyes less red and puffy.

"I hate crying!" Fleur mumbles. "I hate death, sadness, people - no, creatures like You-Know-Who."

"I do too." I say, agreeing with her.

As we walk up, Fleur seems to slowly get happier. I inform her of my choice, and she says she will ask if she can also, under the pretence of wanting to learn better English.

We sit down opposite Fred and George, and beside Lee and Angelina, who are already waiting. We all look up as Dumbledore stands up.

"Silence! Now, as you may be aware, yesterday marks the tragedy of a death. Cedric Diggory was hardworking, kind and loyal, as well as brave and loving. He did not deserve to die."

There were mumbles of agreement and a few sobs, mostly from the Hufflepuffs, and Cho Chang from Ravenclaw.

"But Cedric Diggory's death was no accident. He was murdered by Lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemort has returned, and I encourage you all to be safe and to be careful. Thank you."

Immediately, whispers broke out, and they weren't all good ones either. Some were supporting Harry and Dumbledore, whereas some were saying how Dumbledore is gone insane with his old age.

We left school that day to return home, as the holidays were early this year, due to the unfortunate events. I made Fleur promise to visit and owl me. I said my goodbyes to Beauxbatons. And found myself leaving on the Hogwarts Express, on Lee's lap yet again in a crowded cabin.

I kissed Lee as we left, and he promising to owl me and visit me, and I promise the same to him. I, Alexandria Weasley, was going home.