A Little Pink Toad

It was only a week after school had restarted, and Angie was already preparing for Quidditch.

Alicia, Fleur, Angie and I were walking to our first DADA class of the year, and Angie was forcing us to try out.

"Especially you Weasley." Angie said, narrowing her eyes and pointing at me.

I gulp, before making an idiotic remark. "You are PERFECT for Fred!"

Fleur groans as Alicia face palms. Angie, however is going bright red.

"Merlins dirty underpants, I am sorry-" I mutter, but Angie is just ignoring me.

"Merde Fleur! Je suis désolé!" I near cry, but thankfully Angie doesn't speak French.

"Je sais." Fleur smirks, and I mock-punch her.

"Je te déteste." I mumble.

"Aider, s'il vous plait!" I plead, but Fleur is laughing at my despair.

"Sorry Angie-" I begin to apologise, but she bursts out laughing.

"You couldn't have thought I would actually be mad at you!" she snorted.

I glare at her and Fleur, and walk over to Alicia.

"I am disowning-" I start, before my two other thirds come up to interrupt.

"Hopefully not us." Fred jokes.

I glare at him. "Angelina Georgina Henrietta Johnson and Fleur Charlotte Emilie Delacour as my friends!" I declare, and Fred and George start laughing at my serious demeanour.

"How do you even know their full names?" George asks.

I smirk. "I am smart when it comes to truth and dare. Nobody knows my full name." I say, cackling evilly.

And surprisingly, nobody does. They were all puzzling over as we reached DADA, which we were hoping is better than what everyone tells us.

We enter the class, and are greeted by a short, pink toad. She brings us in and smiles sickly.

"Good morning class!" Umbridge says in a fake, high-pitched, girly voice.

"Morning..." our class replied morosely.

"Tut, tut. I expect to be greeted with a happy, 'Good morning, Professor Umbridge!' I will have no moping in my class!"

I roll my eyes, and she somehow seems to see it.

"Ah, the infamous Miss Weasley." Umbridge says mockingly. "How is your friend 'Mister Hat' doing?"

"Perfectly well!" I reply, deciding on adding a slightly deranged look to my eyes. "He says he saw a pink toad at the professors table! Imagine that!"

Half the class sniggers, while Umbridge goes a bright red.

"Miss Weasley-"

"Call me Alexandria, Miss. As you said, I am sure we will all be best friends." I smile sweetly up at her, and she stares down at me in shock. She obviously thinks I belong in an asylum.

"Detention tonight Miss Weasley at 6pm." Umbridge orders, but yet I still smile crazily up at her.

"I thought I said to call me Alexandria, Professor? Or am I crazy...." I make my eyes go up, until all that you can see in my eyes are white.

Umbridge shivers uneasily. "Open page five, an read the first chapter. Wands away, chop chop!"

We leave the class, and everyone runs up to me.