Baby Boy

My nanny has passed away recently, and the next few chapters are dedicated to her. She was a good person who I will love forever, and I am eternally grateful for the years I have spent with her. I am considering adding a character based on her an her struggles throughout her illness soon. Thanks for all the support.
-A

"Harry mate, love you and all but this isn't just for you."

Harry goes right red. "I just don't one anyone to die for me again!"

Fred rolls his eyes. "Xandi is right mate. None of us want to stay a scrawny, speckled git forever. Especially Xandria. Imagine Lee's face!" Seeing Harry's expression, he continues. "Oh his the ickle baby boy upset?"

I frown. "Those were some very inspirational and truthful words until you brought that... image into my mind."

George laughs, and opens his mouth to say something when good ol' Mad-Eye interrupts him.

"You can bicker like old ladies later. Now- ah, thanks Hermione- drink up!"

I knock back a revolting concoction, pulling a face as I turn to Fleur, who looks like Harry.

"Bill! Don't look at me! I am 'ideous!" Fleur cries. Fred and George are laughing at the sight of Harry in woman's clothes.

I smirk. "Fleur imagine if the Polyjuice Potion was brewed wrong and you were stuck as Harry forever!"

Fleur's face becomes a mask of horror. "Alexandria! Non! Je te déteste! Bill m'adore."

I laugh. "Ah Fleur... Gullible as always."

Fleur looks confused, but ignores me. We change into jeans and a t-shirt, provided by the one and only Mad-Eye.

After that, I get partnered up with an auror called Jenkins. Jenkins is an oldish woman, with grey hair and tanned skin. She looks tough. She sits behind me on the broomstick and pushes us off the ground.

A fake Hedwig lies still in a cage which is hanging off the top of the broom. An empty trunk is one of my hands, my wand held firmly in the other.

"He's here!"

I look around frantically, as dark figures surround me.

"Lisseo! Stupefy! Locomotor Motis! Petrificus Totalus!" I yell, sending multiple spells in various directions.

My tirade of spells continues, until a Death Eater yells something. "It's not him!"

My eyes widen, as Jenkins takes me down to a house. Two worried-looking people usher us inside.

"Oh dear! Are you alright?" the woman asks me kindly. I nod. "My name is Patricia. This is my husband Steven."

Steven smiles down at me kindly. "Are you hurt in anyway at all?"

I shake my head, and a feeling of nausea comes over me. Patricia blinks in surprise. "That is quite fast for the Polyjuice Potion to wear off! Come with us, the Portkey is just in here with Jenkins."

An old tin can starts to glow blue. Immediately, I put my finger on it. Just in time too.

Mum is standing in the garden with a worried expression when we arrive.

"Mum!" I call out.

"Oh Alexandria! And Carmel, where are the others!-" Mum starts.

"They knew Molly. Somehow they knew." Jenkins replies.

Molly freezes, her eyes filling up with tears. "But how? Who told?"

A large plop is heard from behind us. Hagrid and a disgruntled Harry pick themselves up out of the swamp-like river.

"Where are the others?" Harry asks, as Hagrid takes a swig from a bottle of brandy. Jenkins, or Carmel looks at him disapprovingly. Suddenly, a loud crack is heard from outside and Lupin comes rushing in with my brother, who's blood is gushing from his ear.

"George!" I yell, rushing over to him. Lupin looks at me with a cold stare.

"What is George Weasley's deepest fear?"

I look at Lupin confusedly, until I realise what he is doing. How does he even know anyway?

"Easy. Losing his friends or family, Fred and I in particular, although he would probably kill himself if Ron or Ginny died." I reply. Lupin lets me pass, and I carry George to the couch.

"Sh, Georgie, it'll be fine..." I say as Mum tends to his missing ear. Seems like we match now. Poor Fred is the odd one out.

Fred comes in the door, a large grin on his face. It drops immediately when he sees me and Mum silently crying next to George. His face pales.

"Georgie? No, no no no.... Mum is he alive?" Fred asks frantically.

Mum nods. "Yes, his ear got cursed off."

Fred scowls. "Snape. Got a bone to pick with that one. Now our gang only has four ears!"

George's eyes open up, although it is barely noticeable.

"Fred. Alex. I am holy. Geddit? Also Fred, you're the third wheel now. High five to the half hearing club." George jokes weakly.

Fred smiles. "Sad. At least Xandria came up with the joke, and didn't steal it off her sibling."

I sigh. "Poor George, so jealous of me being the best triplet."

George pulls a face, identical to Fred. "Really? I was under the impression that I am the best triplet, no the best Weasley?" Fred says.

Mum laughs. "Georgie, thank Merlin you are alright. I was so scared..."

Fred and I, even George exchange scared glances. We vacate the premises immediately. No need to witness soppy Mummy-Georgie time.

Just as Fred and I finish the first flight of stairs, Bill and Fleur come in. Fleur's eyes are red and puffy, and I run immediately to one of my best friends.

"Mad-Eye's dead!" Bill declares.

My eyes widen. I freeze in surprise. Mad-Eye? Really? He always seemed so invincible to me...

Bill spots his little brother on the couch, with Mum who has just started crying again.

"George..." he says pensively. "What happened?"

Fred and I stiffen and identical scowls appear on our faces. Fleur sees the look on my face and sighs. "Someone was stupid enough to hurt someone close to them. As in... George."

Bill runs over to George as Dad walks in, followed by Ron and Tonks. Dad and Ron notice George immediately. Bill and Dad chat solemnly in the corner.

Next, Kingsley and Hermione walk in. Once everyone is reunited and George is bandaged up, we propose a toast to Mad-Eye.

"To Mad-Eye." we chorus, knocking back the drinks. Well, everyone except Harry and Ginny, the poor little sixteen year olds.

My faces grimaces in disgust at the taste of the firewhiskey. Too strong in my opinion. Lee walks in the door.

"Ria! Where were you, I was so worried!" he rushes, hugging me and kissing me. My cheeks go bright red.

Lee finally noticed everybody else's solemn expressions, and George's missing ear.

"What happened?"