Aftermath of the Ministry

It is the day after my prank, Umbridge's resignation, Dumbledore's return. And Sirius' death.

Harry discovered his prophecy. But Sirius is dead. There is no body. I think back to when Kreacher and I teamed up to turn his hair pink, and his beard purple... Or when I hexed him, or tied him up.

Overall, we got on great. We were both pranksters, and neither of us were ones to think rationally.

Well, at least everyone knows Voldemort is back. Bill and Fleur are a couple. Lee and I are together, and we already have our own place, a flat above Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.

Fred, George, Fleur, Angie, Lee and I have joined the Order. Mum has accepted our shop, and is actually proud, and impressed! She hasn't allowed Ron or Ginny to come over yet.

But business is booming, loads of kids coming to buy our stuff. And that is the update! Best get back to real life now.

"Gred, Forge, where are you?" I yell from the bottom of the shop. "We have a complaint!"

I look down on the mother, who is holding her child who is knocked out, with a packet of Fainting Fancies in his hand.

"Sorry about this. The antidotes were right beside the display, I will grab some for you. Don't worry, he will be fine." I reassure the nervous woman.

I scoot past here, grab a packet of purple sweets, and pop one in the boys mouth.

"Three, two, one..." I mutter, and the boy wakes up. I hand his mother the packet for free, informing her that saying 'Renervate' will work as well.

She leaves the shop, and I wipe my brow.

"You look tired Lexi."

I look up at Lee, who kisses me on the lips.

"There are children!" I playfully scold Lee, and he fake-pouts, causing the children to laugh.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" Lee whispers in my ear, and I nod in agreement.

Yes! We were going to get alone time! Then I spot Mum, Ron and Ginny entering the shop, followed by Harry and Hermione.

I run over to them, dragging Lee with me.

"Mum!" I throw myself at Mum, holding her in a hug.

"How's ickle Ronniekins?" I ask Ron messing up his hair. Then I realise he is about 6"4, and about 6 inches taller than me.

I turn to Ginny. "How are you Gin?"

"Fine, you?" Ginny replies.

"I am on the top of the world! How did Mum react to my prank on Umbridge?"

"Brilliantly! I'll fill you in on the details later."

"How're you Perfect Prefect Hermione? Did Umbridge enjoy the swamp? Or did Minnie appreciate my little present?" I inquire.

Hermione laughs at my eagerness. "McGonagall thought it was brilliant. Hung it up on her wall and all. Flitwick and Snape were impressed with your charm work, and Umbridge was seen leaving, cursing centaurs, toads, and Alexandria Weasley."

I smile widely. "Brilliant! How are you Harry?" I ask, feeling concerned but trying not to let it show.

"Fine I guess." Harry mumbles. "I got Quidditch Captain."

"Well done!" I tackle Harry, and Lee interrupts with a bemused expression.

"I just need to get my girlfriend before she spontaneously combusts." Lee jokes, dragging a pouting me off a laughing Harry.

"Do you want to see behind the scenes?" I ask, as Fred and George intrude upon the scene of destruction.

"Follow us." we yell, and Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione walk behind us as we make our way to the back.

"Business is slowing down this time of day anyway." I inform Hermione, who had asked if we ought to have been working.

"These are the Anti-Jinx collection." Fred showcases the assortment of hats, scarves and cloaks.

"In here, are the Invisibility Collection, a bit like your cloak Harry." George introduces the hats lined up on the shelf.

"And these," I open a box, "are the Decoy Detonators! Send them off in whatever direction, and they go BOOM! Perfect decoy!" I cry, cackling maniacally.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks concerned.

"Peachy!" I reply seriously. Ron looks sceptically at the little things running around in the box.

"They don't look very dangerous-" Ron starts.

"They are distractions, not weapons." I roll my eyes at ickle Ronniekins stupidity.

"You two can get stuff for half price. Help yourself!" I say, pointing at Harry and Hermione.

Immediately, Ron and Ginny start complaining.

"Why can't we?" Ron whines.

"You are family! Anyway, with Ginny's love life, we can't let her anywhere near the potions."

Ginny looks at Fred, George and I in horror, while Harry ad Hermione stand by amused.

"I heard you are dating one Dean Thomas-" Fred starts.

"Two weeks after dumping one Michael Corner?" George finishes.

Ginny looks furious, and Ron looks smug.

"And dear Ronniekins here isn't getting anything, as he is out to murder any boy who sets eyes on you. And we are not going to jail as accessories!" I proclaim.

With that, we leave a furious Ginny, a scared Ron, and an amused Harry and Hermione to go back to work.

I leave the shop with Lee, after saying goodbye to Ginny and Mum. We apparate to a hill, where there is a picnic blanket set out, next to a box, which is full of food.

Lee pulls out the food, my favourites actually. I eat my crêpe, staring out at the sky, which is slowly turning pink.

"Do you want to play ten questions?" Lee asks. I nod.

"What is your favourite colour?" I start.

Lee sits there, thinking for a moment. "Grey. What is yours?"

I sit there, contemplating. "Turquoise. It has a weird spelling." Giggling, I turn to Lee. "What is your favourite hobby?"

"Easy. Horse-riding. Yours?" Lee answers.

"Pranking." Lee rolls his eyes. "And kissing."

That is how ten questions became a kissing fest.

We stay there for a while. We kiss. We cuddle. We kiss again. Just as the sun sets, Lee grabs my arm, and apparates us to a beach, where the setting sun is reflecting off the see.

Lee gets down on one knee and pulls out a box.

"Alexandria Weasley. Will you marry me?"