The Quidditch Trials

I made it back to the common room at around nine o' clock, and see Harry, Hermione, my brothers, my sister, Fleur, Angie, Alicia and Lee all waiting there all looking concerned.

"Where were you?" asked Fleur cautiously.

"With Dumbledore, talking about how stupid the British Ministry is. He disagree's however Minnie and I are in total agreement." I answer, and Fred and Georges eyebrows hit the roof.

"Minnie?" they whisper incredulously.

"But that was after Umbridge and I had a lovely chat, and she used an illegal quill, to make me carve words into my own flesh." I hold up my hand. Everyone looks a bit sick, so I diffuse it with a joke (of sorts).

"Looks cool doesn't it? Anyway, her kittens all yowled at me, as I ran up to Dumbledores office, where the gargoyles let me in as I annoyed them enough, and then I informed Minnie, and Mister Hat and I had a chat." I smile and sit down.

Hermione offers me some Essence of Murtlap, and I put my hand in it. "Ah that is better. That little cut hurt like Morgan's magical boxers!"

Lee sniggers at my newly invented curse, and goes in to kiss me. My hand heals a full hour later, and I walk up to the dormitories, promising Angie that I will try out on Saturday.

It was Friday, and DADA time again. We decided we should all go along with the plan any ways, we all need a laugh sure.

I walk in first, and Umbridge is nowhere to be seen. Soon, everyone else is here, and we all look equally as demented.

"Good morning children!" Umbridge greets smiling scarily.

"Good morning Professor Umbridge!" we say in creepy unison.

"Take out your books and read chapter five." Umbridge orders.

"As you say, Professor Umbridge." we chorus.

Class goes on as normal, until Umbridge gets unsettled by the silence.

"Miss Jjita! Tell me, where would you find a bezoar?" Umbridge asks, forgetting her subject.

Bethany's eyes are glazed over. "Wrong subject Professor. And call my Beth, we are not being interrogated. And in the throat of a goat."

Bethany giggles, which turns into deranged laughing. "That rhymes!"

Umbridge looks extremely unsettled. "Um... okay then! Class dismissed!"

We leave as fast as we can, trying to get away from Um-bitch. (Excuse my language.)

I run up to Bethany. "That was amazing!" I complement her, and she nods in thanks, before rushing off to the library. Either Hermione's secret twin or a Ravenclaw I think.

The rest of the day was uneventful, apart from my adventures reaching every corner of the school. Professor Fltiwick complemented my acting skills, whilst McGonagall was a bit easier in me when I called her Minnie in front of the whole class! And Professor Sprout actually said thanks to me in front of the whole class, for no apparent reason.

But when Saturday came, I was most very excited. I grabbed my new broom (Nimbus 2000) and ran to the Quidditch Pitch.  I think I'll try out as Chaser, as I think that is what I am best at. Ginny and Fleur are going for reserves, and Gred and Forge are going for Beaters. Then hopefully that leaves Ron as Keeper and Harry as Seeker.

We fly, we conquer. I score half the goals, Alicia scores a third, and Ginny scores the rest. I don't know what the other people were doing exactly....

Well, Alicia, Angie and I are the All-A Chasers. Gred and Forge are the Beaters. Ronniekins has made Keeper. And Harry is Seeker of course.

Ginny and Dean (cute couple) are the two Chaser reserves, and Fleur is actually Beater material, I kid you not.

We came into the common room, as see Hermione run over to Harry, looking excited. Harry seems shocked and protests, but seems to acclimatise to the idea.

Five minutes later, Hermione comes to my dorm, asking if I wanted to learn DADA, and to go to the Hogs Head tomorrow. I agree, anything to destroy Umbridge!

The next day, Angie, Alicia, Fleur, Lee, Fred, George and I head down to Hogsmeade. I, of course, am holding hands with Lee, kissing occasionally, and notice Fred and Angie gradually getting closer to each other.

I make eye contact with George, my fellow Cupid, who accidentally shoots down a love arrow, forcing Fred to stumble a bit. Me, being the klutz that I am, also fall, pushing Angie over.

Conveniently, Fred and Angie fell in the exact position, that they ended up kissing! Adorable, eh?

They spend the rest of the journey holding hands, confirming their relationship status. Leaving George, the lonely bachelor! Lee notices my smirk, and begins to look scared.

"What are you smirking at Lexi?" Lee whispers in my ear discretely, while I laugh.

"How George is an eligible bachelor!" I shout, much to Georges horror. Half of the single girls in Hogwarts are now looking at George. I smile sweetly.

"You'll thank me later, dear brother of mine!" I sing, as I skip towards the Hogs Head.

I enter, and see a familiar face behind the counter.

"Abe! How are you?" I greet.

Abe pales noticeably. "Oh no."

"You really need to dust!" I say in disgust. "Oh...." I realise. "Your friends with Mister Hat in the House of Procrastinators! Oh hi Dark Lord in waiting, and the Perfect Prefect duo!"

I now smirk, and reassure Abe. "Don't worry Abe, that is just my act for mainly Um-bitch." (again, excuse my language.)

Abe starts laughing before frowning. "You are right though Xandria. I do need to dust."

I laugh, before rushing over to Dung in the corner, followed by Fred and George.

"Hiya Dung!" I greet smiling. "The dress suits you, by the way."

Dung frowns, and mumble something about broken pots in London. Then he apparates away.

Twenty minutes later, the gathering begins.

Hermione stands up. "As you know, Umbridge, isn't the best teacher, and we need to be ready. V-voldemorts back. And Harry had fought against him the most so we-"

"You" Harry interrupted.

"Okay, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Defence club, with Harry as our teacher. I am going to pass this sheet around, and everyone participating please sign."

The sheet is passed around, and surprisingly everyone there signed. It is named Dumbledores Army, because the irony, and we head back to the castle.

"I have a suspicion Hermione did something to that sheet." I murmur, and Lee looks nervous. Then, to make him feel better we snog for a bit beside the fire.