You Hear those Sleigh Bells Ringing, Wedding Bells dinging....

It is Christmas time. Lee and I are getting ready for tonight.

Because tonight we are getting married. I spent the first part of my day at the spa, getting my skin moisturised, my hair washed and my nails painted. Next I went to a hair salon, where my hair was put into an ornate bun, with small diamonds weaved into my hair.

Next I was getting the dress fitted. It is a long white gown, like a cocktail dress, with a cut up the middle. Lace covers the majority of the dress, and my shoes are elegant slip-on heels.

And finally, my makeup. Moisturiser, primer, foundation, concealer, power. Eyeshadow, eyebrows, eyeliner and mascara. Fake lashes. Bronzer, highlight, contour, blush. And finally, some nude lipstick.

Woah. In the mirror, I see an entirely new person! I smile happily, thanking the Muggle makeup artist.

Then Dad comes to walk me up the aisle and I know it is real. The church is beautiful. The pale, white lilies decorate the entire church. Simple, but nice. And the smell is intoxicating.

I grin up at Lee. He looks amazing, though I doubt he spent the whole day in the salon.

"We are here today-" the sermon continues on and on and I am surprised Fred and George have not pranked Lee and I yet.

Suppose we are putting on your runs now.

"Alexandria Weasley, I have loved you since I met you in sixth year. I love your personality, your humour, you kindness and your bravery. Will you do the honour of becoming my wife?"

"I do."

Lee slides the ring onto my finger.

"Lee Jordan, when I kissed you for the first time in the common room it was the happiest moment of my life. Mostly because of Fred and George's expressions. When you proposed to me in Ireland, I felt blessed. I love you Lee,
from your humour to your personality. Will you be my husband?"

"I do"

I put the ring on Lee's finger.

"You may kiss the bride."

We kiss; and several flowers explode and Gred and Forge catcall. We dance all night, and Fred and George's speech is hilarious.

But sadly, I have to return to Hogwarts.    And I come back to chaos.

Malfoy is up to something; probably Death Eater business. Harry is more withdrawn then ever and Dumbledore's hand is all withered and unpleasant looking.

Despite everyone's miserable mood, the next few months fly by in a blink of an eye. Soon it was the last week of school.

Then the Death Eaters came.

I forced all the young students back to bed, to keep them safe. Then I went to duel.

Disarm him. Stupefy her. Freeze him and repeat. Several of the curses they retaliated with hit me, but the worst was definitely the cutting curse.

One of them had engraved the word blood-traitor on my shoulder. The flashing lights, yells of pain and putrid stench haunt me still.

But the incident I have the most nightmares about? Dumbledore's death.

I was outside when it happened. There was a body on the balcony, and there was several people inside. A flash of green light later, and the body was falling to the ground.