Number 12, Grimmauld Place

EDITED
Lee had just left, and Ginny had moved back into her room. I feel kind of bad, as I don't seem to talk to her often, so I take it upon myself to be nice.

"Hey Gin! How are you?" I ask.

"Fine thanks..." she replies a bit glumly.

"Are you sure you are alright?" I inquire concerned.

Suddenly, Ginny breaks down in tears. "Michael broke up with me!" she nearly yells and she starts crying.

I give her a hug, and let her know who stupid he is.

"Do you want to learn some French?" I grin mischievously. "Some French curse words?"

Ginny nods her head eagerly, and I write out a list, starting with the one I use most; 'Merde'.

"Merde is a ruder name for faeces." I start, and Ginny bursts into laughter.

"How do I say Ron is a little poo?" Ginny inquires, greatly resembling myself and the twins, with her mischievous grin and hazel eyes.

"Ron est un petit merde!" I answer grinning again. "Tu es, if you are facing him. Or il est, if you don't want him to ask what you said."

Ginny grins, before yelling "Ron? Tu es une petite merde!"

I roar out laughing as Ron storms up the stairs. "What did she say?" Ron yells at me.

I decide to cover for Ginny. "I don't know, the pronunciation was really bad!" I defend her, even though her pronunciation was perfect. Ron calms down a bit and leaves. I turn to Ginny. "Your pronunciation was spot on, by the way." Ginny grins, and we stay there talking for the rest of the evening.

The next day, it is really sunny outside, so we decide to play Quidditch. Ron is keeper, Fred and George are beaters, Charlie is seeker, and Bill, Ginny and I are chasers. The we realise we only have enough for one team.

We split up, Ginny becoming a seeker for my team, Fred as beater, and Ron as keeper. I am chaser, against Bill on the other team.

We start the match, and I am carrying the Quaffle. I weave in and out of people, and seeing a gap in the oppositions defence, I boot the Quaffle in the centre hoop, earning 10 points.

Half an hour later, and the game is still going strong, and the Snitch is still nowhere to be seen. I scored another hoop, making the score 100-40 to us. Then, Ginny sees something.

She hurtles down, following a little, golden dot near the ground, Charlie only a few feet behind her.

"Come on Ginny!" I yell. We have all stopped, and are looking at Ginny, who is brandishing the Snitch proudly.

"I caught it!" Ginny yells triumphantly, as we land on the ground. I run over and hug her, as she comments on my Chaser skills.

"You are an awesome Chaser by the way Xandria." Ginny complements. I look down modestly, mumbling about how I wasn't really, etcetera, etcetera.

Soon another week had passed, but Mum had a surprise for us. On Sunday, she ushers us all into the living room, and shows us all a little piece of paper, with 'Number 12, Grimmauld Place.' written on it messily.

"Now," Mum says in a hushed voice, "each of you are to floo to this address only, and stay there okay?"

We all nod confused, but wait in line. Fred goes first, followed by Ginny, then George. Next it is Ron, and finally me.

I open my eyes and find myself in a dusty, old living room, surrounded by people. I recognise everyone, one person extremely well, in particular.

"Vous!" I shriek. "Vous aimez Voldemort! Vous avez tué des hommes et des femmes! Je te déteste!"

I grab my wand cry "Incarceous!" followed by "Stupefy!"

"Au revoir, murderer!" I say dramatically, leaving the room."Whoever owns this house needs to dust!" I say in disgust. Everyone looks at me slack jawed.

"T-Lex?" George starts.

"Sirius didn't-" Fred tries to finish.

"You are on first name terms with that murderous maniac?" I yell.

"Xandria, he didn't do it." Ginny yells. I blink several times, looking from the 'murderous maniac' to Ginny, to Fred and George, to Mum and to a shocked - even slightly scared, Ron.

"Merde." I laugh. "Sorry!"

I untie Sirius who looks disgruntled by the fact an angry French-English girl just tied him up, knocked him unconscious and yelled at him in French.

"What does 'Merde' mean?" Sirius asks. I turn red and Ginny laughs, as we are the only ones who know the meaning.

Mum looks at me curiously. "What does it mean dear?"

My face now goes redder than my hair. "Shit."

Sirius roars out laughing and Mum starts to scold me.

"You do not use that sort of language towards anybody-"

I look down guiltily. "I thought he was Vol- I mean, Fod's follower." I mumble.

"Who is Fod?" Sirius asks, and most of the table looks confused, apart from Fred and George.

"You-Know-Who's name, when broken down, is vol de mort, which means flight of death in French. I started calling him Fod for short."

Sirius roars out laughing again, and Fred and George join in. I glare at them, before mumbling a certain language hex at the three of them. They start rambling in Russian.

Now it is myself and Ginny's turn to laugh, and Fred and George realise what had happened. And they start cursing in Russian. Sirius however looks confused, and I just wink and say, "Language hex!"

"She is an evil, little minx!" Sirius grumbles after I had turned his beard bright pink. "James would have liked her..."

I come out from my hiding place, and sneak out behind him. I point my wand at Sirius' head and his hair turns neon yellow. I hear a crack from behind me, and see Kreacher.

"Hello Kreacher!" I say kindly. "How are you?"

"Kreacher is good, thank you Mistress Alexandria." Kreacher mumbles, along with a few, not so pleasant words.

"Did you like Sirius' new hair?" I ask, trying to help Kreacher be happy.

Kreacher's face lights up. "Kreacher is very pleased! Mistress Alexandria is very smart."

"Thank you Kreacher!" I beam. "I couldn't have done it without you! I have an heirloom of mine in my bedroom, and I was wondering if you would like to keep it? I stopped Sirius from throwing it out a few days ago!"

Kreacher nods happily. "Yes Mistress Alexandria." I hear a crack upstairs, and I run up to give it to him.

"Here, it is this locket." I show it to Kreacher, who looks overjoyed to have an heirloom of the great House of Black.

"Thank you Mistress-" Kreacher begins.

"There is no need to thank me Kreacher, and call me Xandria, Alexandria is far too long!" I say, and Kreacher apparate me out.