Run

I am dancing with Lee at Bill and Fleur's wedding when it happened.

"The Ministry as fallen. Scrimegor is dead. They are coming."

Lee squeezes my hand, and we apparate back to our apartment in Hogsmeade immediately. When we get there, Lee sees my worried expression.

"Lexi, I am sure they are all okay." Lee says, repeating himself several times. I nod mutely.

"Lee, but what if..." I start, my voice trailing off.

"What if they are fine?" Lee finishes. I smile. Suddenly, the patronising of a weasel comes flying into our sitting room.

"Family okay. Fred and George too Lexi. Ron is gone somewhere with Harry and Hermione. Please move to somewhere safer. Love you."

I recognise my father's voice, although he sounds a decade older. Although Fred and George are alright, I can't help but worry about Ron.

"We can go to my parent's holiday home outside Brighton?" Lee suggests. My eyes widen.

"Really? Should we go now? And what about Hogwarts?"

"Lexi, you know what Hogwarts will be like." Lee protests.

"All the more reason to go!" I retort. Eventually, my shoulders slump. "I know you're right Lee... I am just so scared... for the kids, Fred and George, Ron and Ginny, y'know?"

Lee hugs me tightly. "I know. Now will you go pack? We can apparate to the Burrow first."

I go upstairs to pack, bringing as much of my old home with me as possible. When I am ready, Lee grabs my arm and we go.

"Mum?" I yell uncertainly. A tired looking figure emerges from the Burrow.

"Alexandria!" Mum cries. She runs out to us, and grabs my trunks. "Come in!"

We follow Mum inside. Fred and George are there, as well as Bill and Fleur. Even Charlie is there, taking a break from Romania.

"First of all, Lee and I are moving to a cottage near Brighton. We are planning on having it as a safe place. Fleur, will you be the Secret Keeper?" I ask my friend.

Fleur nods. "Bill and I are moving to Shell Cottage, courtesy of your Aunt Muriel. It is to be kept as a safe place too."

We exchange addresses, Lee and I showing each of them one by one its location. Bill tells us the location of Shell Cottage.

"Gred, Forge, I will be working full time at the shop now." I state. Fred and George look happy. Ginny walks down the stairs tiredly, bags under her puffy red eyes. Waves of sympathy overcome me.

I go up to her and hug her tightly. "It is alright Ginny. Harry, Ron, Hermione, everyone, they'll be fine."

Ginny hugs me tightly, her slightly shorter body shaking.

"Molly, if you want Xandria and I to have Ginny over until Hogwarts, we can." Lee offers to a grateful Molly.

"Well, I am sure Ginny would love to."

Ginny smiles. "Yes!"

After saying our goodbyes and hugging everyone individually, Lee and I apparate Ginny to our new place.

She looks around in awe. "Lee, this is some sweet cottage!"

It is small, but not tiny. There is three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. The main living space is spacious and painted a calming creme colour. Bronze pots and pans hang off from above the oven, sink and counters, which is surrounded by a large, oak dining table, that looks slightly worn.

I look at the pots and pans apprehensively. Hopefully Lee didn't expect me to cook.

Ginny claims the moderate, single-bedded room and Lee and I of course take the double bed.

"Lee, do you expect me to cook?" I ask in disbelief the following morning.

Lee nods. "Look, Molly gave me this... and you won't be at the shop all the time."

I spot the cooking book in his hands. "My mother seems to be expecting me to pop out several babies soon, I see."

Lee laughs and Ginny; who had just walked in laughs also. I glare at her.

"Maybe Ginny will be popping out some baby Scarheads in the near future?" I tease, and Ginny goes the infamous Weasley red.

"No! Alexandria, you are almost as disturbed as- as- Charlie with other human beings!"

Ginny begins to get frustrated, her usual retorts becoming slightly.... worse. She storms off to her new room.

"Oh, to be a teen..." Lee sighs. "Now can I have a pancake?"

I sigh, but get to work. I go through the cooking book for recipes. Lee eats the pancakes in one bite.

"Thank you, Mrs Jordan." Lee says.

"Please, Mr Jordan."

Don't ask how Ginny ended up yelling at us twenty minutes later to get a room, an how much she hates newly weds.

The Daily Prophet, which is sold in the nearby market, is sitting in our sitting room ten days later. Ginny has just been brought to Kings Cross Station, and I am having a glaring contest with the front cover.

"Like, why Snape! What is wrong with Minnie! Minnie is perfectly fine! No, it had to be the murderous greaseball bat teacher!"

Lee stays silent as I rage on. "You were right Lee, thank Merlin I listened to you! He nearly killed me last summer, and he also killed Dumbledore, cursed off both George and my ear and is just a huge jerk!"

Lee kisses me on the lips. "It'll be fine Xandria. Calm down."

Several months later, everything is anything but fine.

Harry, Hermione and my little brother broke into Gringott's. Congratulations Ronald. Remus and Tonks have had their baby Teddy, who is currently going through the blue stage. That was the good news.

On the other end of the spectrum however, things are much worse. Fred, George and I had to shut down, and they came to live with Lee and I. Luna got kidnapped, although Harry and Co. rescued her. Dobby died. All of my family is in hiding, and Voldemort has almost killed all the Muggle Born's. There is a constant aura of fear, and chaos is striking everyday, in both the wizarding and muggle world.

Until one day, a familiar burn of a long forgotten fake-galleon returned. And so did we.

The Weasleys/Jordan's were going back to Hogwarts.