Halloween with the Weasleys

EDITED
We shared a crowded cabin on the way back, so crowded that I had to sit on Lee's lap. Not that either of us minded of course. I taught Fred and George the language spell, which they wanted to perform on Percy to stop him from being a pompous prat all the time. A few hours passed where Lee and I kissed, we planned on pranks and chatted. Until of course, a blonde prat, who has a name that starts with 'M' came by for a chat.

"What are you doing here?"

I raise an eyebrow, and open my mouth to say something, but Lee says it first.

"Lexi is coming with us."

I smile, and to top it off, kiss Lee full on the lips.

"Well, French girl, you probably should know, that here in Britain, we have.... ah.... different standards. You don't want to be hanging out with blood-traitors like the Weasleys.

My vision goes red with anger.

"Tu es un garçon mauvais! J'adore Fred, George et Lee. Je sais que tu es un petit merde."

I raise an eyebrow. "Do you want anything else? Good. Leave or I will hex you to Mars."

I sit back down on Lee's lap. Thankfully, Malfoy leaves.

"Merde! He is the biggest prat I have seen in a while." I comment.

"And merde means?" Fred inquires.

"You can guess! Here is a clue, you wouldn't say it in front of a professor or parent..."

I left them trying to work out that meaning while I went to get changed from my Beauxbatons uniform. I put on black leggings, a black tank top, and a huge creme off the shoulder fleece. I put on mascara and eyeliner, as well as a bit of concealer. But on my way back to our cabin, the same blonde prat decided to 'bump' into me.

"Hello Xandria."

"My friends call me Xandria." I say coolly. "You, however, may call me Miss Alexandria Laurent, as we are not friends."

"Get off your high horse." Malfoy scoffed. "If you hang around with blood-traitor scum like the Weasleys-"

"Are you stupid?" I interrupt him, while smirking. "I remember threatening to hex you to Mars. Oblivion now. So if you touch me, I scream. Ok?"

He is left wordless, while I walk back into the cabin.

"Hey guys." I greet them. "Anyone want to help me prank Mister Blondie when we go back?"

Immediately, Fred and George's faces light up, but Angelina has her doubts.

"His father's on the Board."

"Angie! Anyway, he doesn't have to know it was us. He has plenty of enemies, he is a prat after all."

Lee smirked, before kissing me again.

"She has a point-" Lee inputs, before being interrupted by Angie.

"But she is your girlfriend-"

"Angie, hate to say it but T-Lex is right. Anyway, you don't have to do it." This time it was Fred that said something.

"Thank you." I nod to my brother and boyfriend.

"Fine..." Angelina agreed, "but no one gets hurt, okay?"

Five minutes later, we are getting off the train. I walk off, hand in hand with Lee, until Fred and George run up behind us, skipping and holding hands, obviously trying to mimic us.

"Sorry boys, you just don't have the same chemistry that Lee and I have." I comment drily.

Fred and George stick their tongue out at me, and, as I am so mature, I stick mine out back at them. Thankfully, Lee was leading me away from Tweedledum and Tweedledee, to introduce me to his mum. A tall woman with a kind face and Lee's dark, brown eyes greets me. I do seem to be receiving an interrogation though. Have I been in jail, how often do I get detentions, etc. It wasn't until I saw the mirth in her eyes that I realised she was joking. Thank God! And then Tweedledum called me. I gave Lee a kiss goodbye, before threatening him into visiting by Floo during the week.

I hurry over to Fred and George, who start introducing me to the rest of the family, until Mum calls us over to apparate to the Burrow. It is a warm, cosy home, with a joined living room and kitchen. And then, only then, did Mum decide to tell everyone.

Bill and Charlie seemed to recognise before the meeting, calling me little sis, and the like, which confused Ron, Ginny and Percy a lot. And maybe when Dad came and hugged me made them even more confused. And the fact I am a female version of Fred and George. Ron and Ginny already knew me, so Percy was the only one that made introductions awkward.

"Hello- I mean Bonjour! Je-"

"I speak English you know."

"Oh sorry. Well I am Percival-"

"Ah, Percy the Prefect! Fred and George told me about you!"

"Whatever they said it is not true!"

"So you weren't Head Boy, and you don't work at the Ministry-"

"That is true."

That conversation is best left alone.

Mum took control from the top of the table.

"Ahem. Now three of you may be wondering what my-our surprise is. Well, Fred and George are triplets for starters."

"There is more! OF THEM!" Percy shouts.

"Quite down Percy dear. And yes, there is. Alexandria-"

"Call me something shorter please!" I interrupt.

"Anyway, Xandria is that triplet. She was kidnapped at a few days old, as Bill and Charlie remember, and was taken to France, where she grew up. She came back to England for the Tri-Wizard Tournament, with her friend, who was quite perceptive, and realised how alike they look. After that, Dumbledore that confirmed Fleur's suspicions!"

Ron looked green. Ginny looked happy. Percy displayed no emotion at all. Suddenly Ginny came up and hugged me. I am still recovering today...

"Hi Gin."

"Hi... I dunno, Dria? Lexi?-" Ginny pondered, trying to find a suitable nickname.

"T-Lex." Fred added.

"Lee already has laid claim to Lex, Lexi, Lexia-" George inputted.

I glare at them both before going over to Bill and Charlie.

"Do you two know anyway to disown your triplet brothers?" I question.

"Definitely a Weasley." they agree.