Jordan Cottage and Farmyard

EDITED
Two days after Sirius goes purple, Hermione arrives. She approves of me helping Kreacher, but can't do anything herself, or Kreacher cries 'mudblood!'

Hermione asks me what Beauxbatons was like and I respond frankly.

"It was crap. I wasn't your typical French girl, so I got bullied a lot. But Fleur is the best! She looks all petit and haughty and unapproachable, but she is the bravest and kindest person I have ever met."

Hermione seems surprised. "Bet you are even more surprised now, when I tell of all the pranks we pulled together!" I exclaim. "We exploded all the toilets at the same time, make all the teachers speak Romanian for a day, practiced wandless Magic and patroni..... oh and we studied Animagi!"

Hermione's jaw was near the ground. "Might want to close your mouth or you'll swallow flies." I suggest, before apparating into Fred and George's room.

"Gred and Forge! Come here this instant!" I yell, and Fred and George materialise in front of me. "I have an idea."

We are experimenting the whole night, and many loud noises are coming from our room. "Extendable Ears!" I introduce.

"Be careful not to get caught, but eavesdrop on any conversation!" Fred exclaims.

"Come here to try them out!" George finishes.

All the kids come over, there is an Order meeting going on right now, and we want to be there. So we put the ear beside the bottom of the door, and drag the wires up the stairs, connecting to the other ear, which Fred is holding in his hand.

"No Sirius, absolutely not!-" we hear Mum shout.

"But if we bring Harry here-" Sirius starts.

"He will not be protected!" Molly finishes, changing Sirius' words.

"Perhaps it would be best Molly, we could go and fetch him." a deep voice suggests.

We hear stomps approaching the door, and we pull away the ear hastily.

"Looks like Potter will be here soon!" Fred imitates a fangirl.

"If he can come, surely Fleur and Lee can too? Lee's parents are in the Order anyway! I am asking Mum!" I rush. I run downstairs and confront my Mum.

"Mum, can Lee come over?" I ask, fluttering my eyelashes.

"No." Mum says, without even considering it.

"Can I go over to Lee's?" I beg.

Mum looks at me, finally admitting defeat. "Fine, as long as his parents are okay with it...."

I run into the kitchen, and straight over to Mr and Mrs Jordan.

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs Jordan, my name is Alexand-" I introduce myself, before being cut off.

"Oh are you Lee's girlfriend he talks so much about?" Mr Jordan asks me.

I blush, and find myself grinning like a madwoman.

"Yes, that would hopefully be me!" I laugh, and then suddenly, feel very self-conscious. "I was wondering, could I stay at your house for a few days? Lee invited me over-"

I am cut off again, but this time, by a hug.

"Of course you can dear! Here, you can come home with us!"

I nearly squeal with joy, and I run back upstairs, and begin packing speedily. I am downstairs with a trunk five minutes later, after saying goodbyes to Fred, George, Hermione and Ginny. I think Ron said goodbye to me, but I am not sure, as he was speaking Dutch. I touch Mrs Jordan's shoulder and Side-Apparate to their house.

I see rolling fields, and a peaceful farmyard and a cottage, and decide this is one of the best places I have ever been. I hide behind a bush as Lee walks out to greet his parents, then lie down fake-dead on the doorstep. I stay there for a while, and I am actually asleep until Lee screams. Ah, he must have seen me.

I get up, then a new idea pops into my head.

"Brains.... Must eat brains..." I mumble convincingly, impersonating a zombie.

Lee walks up and kisses me on the lips, and I suddenly feel really awkward. I don't want to stop, but Lee's parents are grinning at us too widely, as if they were Cheshire Cats.

"Lee!" I whisper. "Can we do this not in front of your parents!"

Lee suddenly realised what he just did, and goes bright red.

"Sorry about him." I smirk, indicating my head at Lee. "Hormones have gone to his head."

Now Lee looks truly mortified, and his parents burst out laughing.

"I'll show you the guest room." Lee utters. The minute we get in there, our lips collide. My trunk is on the floor, left forgotten, and all I want to do is pull Lee's shirt off.

We french kiss, normal kiss, hug, embrace, cuddle, everything apart from it. Well at least the both of us remained pure anyway....

Thankfully, all I emerge with is disheveled hair, swollen lips and a huge grin. We settle down, and Lee helps me unpack.

"What is this? A method of torture?" Lee asks, holding up an eyelash curler.

"That, my love, is an eyelash curler. Do you want to use it?" I smirk. Today is brilliant.

The next day, Lee's parents are gone to work. Lee tells me of our end of the week plans to meet with my family in Diagon Alley, as we walk up an empty field. Lee clears a fence, followed by me. In front of us, are two beautiful horses.

"Do you know how to ride?" Lee questions.

"Of course!" I scoff. "At Beauxbatons, we had to learn."

We grab helmets, boots and back protectors. I walk up to the horse slowly, patting it on its nose. I jump up and guide the horse out of the stable and into the previous field. Lee races me around the field, and I win of course!

We guide the horses back into the stables, and give them some feed and water. I sit down on a piece of hay exhausted.

"Want to go back down to the cottage? I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich!" Lee half-offers and half-boasts.

Then, without warning, he scoops me up and insists on carrying my down to the cottage. I glare at him, and he sticks his tongue out at me. Ah well, I might as well relax.