A Weasley Week

EDITED
Ron started off by apologising for checking out my friend. Then he ate. Percy wanted to talk about the boring old Ministry, which Fred, George and I planned on fixing. Lee came over every day in the evening, where we would talk in my new bedroom, which I had to share with Ginny, who was more than happy to leave for our make out session. Although Fred and George seemed to be planning revenge on us for the last prank. But we'll be ready. They won't know what hit them.

Fleur came to spend Wednesday with us, taking a liking to Bill, who was getting tormented by Mum the whole day to cut his hair, take out his piercings and the like. As I am the most experienced, I will be playing matchmaker! Fred and George shall also be helping.

Fred, George and I spent Thursday and Friday planning an elaborate prank, Ron and Percy being the victims of course. On Saturday, it was Halloween, so we thought they would appreciate a nice, cold, bucket of ice cold water. After that, I offered Ron and Percy some sweets. They started vomiting in unison. Then Lee came over, and we enlisted him, and as Mum and Dad were out at that moment, and Prefect Percy the Prude, just happened to be ten feet away from where Lee and I were making out. In the living room. So we had Percy in the correct position, as he was supposed to 'keep an eye on us', and Bill was making Ron lunch. Then George released the spiders.

They went on the counter, on Ron and even better, through his food. Fred however had Percy's surprise. Charlie transfigured a table into a huge monkey, which was enchanted to follow Percy around, then give him a big old kiss on the lips. While Percy was distracted, I got up from my kissing session, and performed a certain language hex. Suddenly, Percy broke out into angry French.

I was roaring out with laughter. Who knew Percy could have such a dirty mouth?

"What is he saying Xandria?" Bill asks curious.

"You'd be surprised with his language! He cursed a few times, went on about murdering his family, murdering the monkey...." I reply grinning.

Soon everyone else but Percy is laughing. Even Ron is, as his spiders are gone. Operation Rercy completed. Then I return to kissing Lee.

A few hours later, once Mum and Dad were home, and when Percy could speak English again, we sat down to have dinner. Ickle Ronniekin's (as Fred and George would say) friends, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are over, as well as Angie, Lee and Fleur who I insisted to sit next to Bill. Percy sat as far away from me as possible, after I had demonstrated my talent for hexing, so poor Harry had to listen about the Ministry. Anyway, that is beside the point! This is our last supper until Easter, as we have to stay at Hogwarts for the ball at Christmas.

"Percy, how proficient are you in French?" George asks.

"You would think a past Prefect and Head Boy would make the effort to learn more languages!" Fred shakes his head.

"I am offended you haven't tried to learn your sister's first language! Shocking! I have a hex that could help you in your studies-" I am cut off by a glare from Mum.

Hermione smiles. "You three are too cute!"

Now it is Hermione's turn to get cut off by a death glare, but this time, she is suffering the wrath of the Weasley Triplets!

After a delicious dinner, we bring Angie, Lee and Fleur, up to Fred and George's room.

"We can't trust Ginny, she is too close to Hermione-" Fred starts.

"Same with Harry!" someone else interrupts.

"Ron is too scared of Hermione, so that leaves us!" I finish.

Our plan is finished. Angie, who as the best handwriting, is going to send Hermione 'a letter' of love from none other than Draconian Malfoy!

My Dearest Hermione,

I am so sorry that I was such an evil, prejudice prat, as I see know you are the smartest in our year. I apologise for the disgusting names I called you, and for making you cry. Thank you for punching ne in the nose, as I deserved it. But this letter isn't just an apologetic note. No, I am proclaiming my love for you! I love you Hermione Jean Granger! Will you be my girlfriend?

From your love,
                    Draco Lucius Malfoy

"Wow, Angie" I say whilst wiping my eyes, "that is truly beautiful! You need to prank more often, you're a natural! Oh, use Fleur's owl, it always tends to look tired."

I snuggle into Lee, whilst Angie is sending Hermione a love letter. Huh. Never thought I would think that sentence.....

I fall asleep in Lee's arms, until I wake up to see a blushing Hermione at the table. I gently nudge Lee awake, who then goes to Angie, while I have a chance to creatively wake them up. I go outside, grab to buckets of water and carry them inside. I throw them over Fred and George's heads.

They wake up yelling 'Mummy!!' while myself, Lee, Angie and Hermione laugh.

"Do you have a fever Hermione? You look awfully flushed." I fake concern. Her blush deepens even further.

"It's n-n-nothing." she stammers. Seems like she is still in shock.

"Oh really?" Ron asks from the banister. He looks down at the letter. "Is it a restraint order for Crookshanks?"

The little fluff ball meows ferociously from the ground, as it rolls over onto his back. A few seconds later, it is chasing it's own tail with vigour, while looking very dangerous.

"Yeah Ron, that cat is a danger to society." I joke. Ron, once he gets down to Hermione, rips the letter from her hand. He proceeds to on his own saliva at her letter.

"Really 'Mione? Really?"

I escape up to Ginny's room, as Hermione and Ron yell at each other like an old married couple downstairs. I get changed, pack, and bring my trunk downstairs. We apparate to King's Cross Station, and make our way to Platform 9 3/4. And twenty minutes later, we are off to Hogwarts again.