Bonus Chapter 1

People have told me that keeping diaries are therapeutic, and good for the mind. Most people need that during their pregnancy if they want to remain sane.

I just wanted to keep a diary so I can show my boys how insane their mother was and still is. That is if I can summon the effort to write in it every day.

Let's be honest, we all know that I won't write in it ever again after this. I am too lazy, and 'busy'. There are better things for me to do then sit around and write a book. Like skydive, or pilates.

While skydiving is the most unlikely option (the Muggle company doesn't do skydiving for four at the same time), there are actually pregnancy pilates that I have started. Once I eject these babies, I fully intend on returning to beating my brothers and soon-to-be brother-in-law at Quidditch.

The babies can be on my team. Hoepfully they inherit my amazing Quidditch skills rather than Lee's nonexistent skills.

Mum has me using all the spare time productively. As in, she has been teaching me all the important household-y, motherly stuff. Food, Spanish, making tea and so on.

Well, she didn't teach me Spanish, but she was the one who forced me to start learning it. Merlin knows why. To be frank, Merlin probably doesn't know why as Mum is too bloody unpredictable.

For instance, during the Battle of Hogwarts. Everybody --even Muggles -- know that infamous line of hers.

My unborn child -- correction, children -- know that line. Even Muggles know that infamous line!

To be completely honest, I am ashamed that I, Alexandria Jordan-Weasley, didn't come up with such a remembered line. If it is any reassurance for me, at least Fred and George didn't come up with a line.

Speaking of which, they visited me this morning. They keep themselves occupied by annoying Lee, selling stuff and annoying Percy, Ron, Mum, Dad... Really they haven't matured at all.

Percy has changed the most though. He still is the 'Perfect Prefect' and 'Bighead Boy' type, although he is slightly more tolerable. His sucking-up act has disappeared.

I probably should end this here then. Not even four hundred words, but writing brings me back to Hogwarts. More specifically, foot long essays. My hands are beginning to freeze up already. Who knew I could have written this long?

Maybe it is just the spell Mum used to force me to write.

Anyways, tally-ho, cheerio and goodbye!

Alexandria Jordan-Weasley