The French Triplets

EDITED
After Dumbledore's office, Fred and George have been reenacting myself and Lee's moment.

"Oh Lee." Fred mimicked.

"Oh Lexi, let me hug you!" recited George.

"Of course Lee Bear! Never let go!" Fred pouts.

I glare murder at them. I was currently in the Gryffindor common room whilst Fleur was doing some interview for the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I utter under my breath, pointing my wand at Fred, then George, before grinning up at Lee.

Angelina gets up and undoes the Full Body Lock.

"I have been getting too good at that counter-curse" Angelina mutters.

I smile sweetly at her.

"At least it isn't permenant." I reply.

My two fellow triplets get up off the floor.

"Y'know what Xandria reminds me of?" George asks Fred.

"A T-Rex obviously." Fred answers.

"Or..." they start "A T-LEX!!!!"

I growl, before another idea pops into my head.

"Lee?" I whisper. "Do you wanna make out? No one else is here bar us, Angelina and those two idiots-"

Without letting me finish my sentence, Lee starts to kiss me. We keep kissing, whilst Fred and George look horrified. We keep kissing before Lee whispers into my ear again.

"Do you want to make this official? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" I nearly shout. We go back kissing until we feel like stopping. Fred and George look disgusted.

"Jordan! C'mere. Follow us!" Fred and George shout. Poor Lee is marched out for a lecture. Angie looks at me.

"I am guessing you're an item?" Angie asks, already knowing the answer.

"Oui...." I sigh. "Il est... Il est.... Il est..."

"Ummmm... Xandria? Wrong language." Angie points out and I go red.

"It was nothing..." I stammer, embarrassed. "But yes we are together now..."

By this point, Fred and George had finished lecturing Lee, and I could have him back.

"What did you say to him?" I ask my triplet brothers. At least they have the sense to look slightly ashamed.

"We told him if he hurt you that we would....." Fred stammers.

"Hang him from the candle in the Great Hall by his ears." George rushes.

My ears go red.

George had the nerve to remark my resemblance to Ron. I glared at him.

"Come here Lee." I said. Lee came over and went to kiss me. I kiss him back even going for a classic French kiss. Once we were finished we other looked up and smirked at my brothers that were present. Except they weren't the only family present.

Ron and Ginny, even if they didn't know I was their elder sister yet, still looked disgusted. And Hermione, Harry and most of the other Gryffindor fourth years looked surprised to say the least.
Comments ranging from 'Go on Lee!' to 'Get a room' and of course many catcalls. I glare at them, before walking out of their common room with Lee, heading down to the Great Hall, to meet Fleur, and tell her the news.

When we arrive at the Great Hall. Fleur is still nowhere to be seen. I sit down at the empty Gryffindor table with Lee.

"How should we get revenge on Fred and George?" I ask Lee, looking for ideas.

"Apart from snogging in front of them, AND all the Gryffindor fourth year? No idea." Lee replies smirking.

"I know a hex that makes you understand everyone, but no one would understand you, as you would be speaking a different language." I ponder.

"Perfect! What is it? How long does it last?" Lee inquires.

"About 4 hours. So if I did it in the morning.... oh and the incantation is Latineamque."

"Tomorrow?" Lee asks.

"Tomorrow." I agree.

We kiss again, until Fleur comes up.

"Salut, Fleur! Comment ça va?" I greet.

"Salut! Ça va bien."

In English, Fleur, oh so perceptive Fleur, asks "Are you two in a relationship now?"

To answer, Lee and I kiss... again.

"I am guessing that eez a yes?"

If the kiss wasn't enough, I think my grin is much more informative than a 'yes'.

As we leave the Great Hall, I inform Fleur of our plan, before heading back to Lee's common room, to help Fleur study for the first task, and of course be with Lee.

As we arrive, Fred and George are having a good ol' conversation with everybody. Whispering with Lee, we agree it will be funnier now. I mumble the spell under my breath and point it at both Fred and George. Immediately, they start babbling in French. Only Fleur and I know what they are saying, and everyone else just looks confused. Only Fred and George haven't realised.

"Salut, ma soeur et Lee! Comment ça va? Nous sommes désolé. Oh, bonjour Fleur!" Fred and George say, still in unison.

Lee manages to stop laughing momentarily just to gloat.

"You are speaking French!"

"Sacré Dieu!" George replies. "Qui?"

"Me!" I keep laughing. "It was a hex! Only Fleur and I know what you are saying as you are both speaking in French!"

Now they start laughing, before they walk up to their dormitories.

"Bonne nuit!" I yell up at them, as Fleur and I walk down to the carriages.

"J'aime Hogwarts." I comment.

"Oui, tes frères sont ici!" Fleur replies laughing.

"Tu n'as pas des frères!" I respond, pointing out the fact she has no brothers.

"J'ai une soeur. .." Fleur says. That ended our conversation, as I knew that Gabrielle and Fleur were close, and Fleur probably felt homesick. We went into our carriage/dormitory and retired for the night.

The next morning was the last day before I got to go home, as in my real home. This was mostly because the first task will be on a few days after Halloween. So we have a week off school, so my real family will see me for sorta the first time. But as we were getting packed today, my only siblings who know I am alive
have been pestering nonstop for a certain language hex. Eventually, I give in, agreeing to show them the hex on the Hogwarts Express, which Dumbledore said I could go on to meet my family.

Several hours later, I find myself, returning home.