One

POV: 3rd Person
While Yoongi was waiting for his train at his local station after school, he approached a girl he has recognised.

She was short and just all round small, with light brown, curly hair which went down to her shoulders. She had big, round eyes and a cute smile, and she also seemed to be very friendly and bubbly.

"You're Minji, right? You're the lead vocals for that school rock band, Clear As Crystal, right?" he asked, walking towards her.

"Yeah..." she blushed at him saying her name. "You're Min Yoongi, aren't you? I always see you playing the piano whenever I pass by the music room... you're so good, I envy your talents,"

Her voice was kind of whispery at first, but came out more rough sounding and confident when she talked properly.

"Ah, well, thanks," he laughed nervously. "I think your vocals are pretty hot," he put his hands in his trouser pockets, shrugging his shoulders. "Your voice suits the songs you sing. It's nice."

Minji felt her cheeks go bright red from the amount of praise she was getting from the 'school's heartthrob', Min Yoongi. She didn't think that he would have even thought that she had existed, let alone be complimented by him.

"Um... er, thanks," she smiled anxiously, as Yoongi squinted at her, puzzled.

"Are you... blushing?" he asked, as she felt her cheeks burn. "Did I say something that made you feel bad? Ugh, I'm sorry," he sighed, but the girl just shook her head in disagreement.

"No, no, you didn't upset me at all, you little pabo," she laughed, making him feel relieved as he took a deep breath. He pointed at the twinkling stars in the sky; it was November, so the sun set early every day.

"You see that?" he pointed up. She nodded slowly, not knowing where he was going with this. "You see all of these stars? Millions and millions of them are up there... aren't they pretty?" she mumbled a short 'yes', before he carried on talking.

"Do you know what's prettier than these shiny stars?" he asked. She shook her head. "Well, you're prettier than them, Minji. Just look at you... you're drop-dead gorgeous, just like a pop-star,"

He leaned into her face, examining her facial features as she went tomato-red.

"Th-thank you, Y-Yoongi," she stuttered, his face reaching towards her flushing cheek. "W-what are you d-doing?"

"I like you, Lee Minji," he smiled, cupping her soft, pale cheek with his hand. "You're so pretty, you're just so amazing. Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Y-yes, I do..." she mumbled without a second thought, her face still looking down. "I will go on a d-date with you."

"Face me, Minji. Don't look down at the pavement like that. I'm surely more interesting than the ground." he demanded, lifting her face up with his hand. "Look at me."

She did as she was told, locking the glorious eye contact with the school star, seeing his eyes twinkle with happiness, just like the stars above.

"I love you, Minji," he whispered, his lips meeting with the girl's. "I really want you to be mine," he said, his deep voice echoing through the train station.

"I...I want to be with you too," she whispered back, as the boy leant in to kiss her once again, before she quickly disappeared into the train carriage of the transport that had just arrived.