Nine

POV: Yuna
After class, I walked over to Yoongi, who kept giving me seductive smirks during class.

"Yoongi," I called, my hands reaching out to give him a hug, but instead, he swept me off my feet literally, picking me up.

"Hey, babe," he smiled, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "You know, I have something special for you, I hope you like it, babe." he rummaged through his bag and took out a shiny, twinkling necklace.

"Oh, my god, Yoongi! You didn't!" I shouted, shocked. I had my hand covering my mouth, as he made me turn around.

"Babe, I'll put it on for you, so turn around."

"Awe, thank you!" I cooed.

He slowly moved my hair out of the way and put the necklace on for me, the cute little pendant dangling, twinkling.

I tucked it inside my shirt so that nobody would see it, and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You're so sweet, Yoongi! Thank you so much!"

"Anything for my little babe," he grinned, before gently tucking my hair behind my ear, his eyes gleaming.

"You're so handsome, Yoongi," I smiled, as he caressed my cheek.

"You're so beautiful, Yuna," he replied, pulling me in for a warm embrace. "You're just so pretty."

We were about to kiss on the lips again, until my best friend, Jiyeon, tapped my shoulder lightly with a confused expression on her face.

I loved her to bits, and we promised that we would meet up during break because our timetables weren't the same, but this was simply the wrong moment to do so.

She didn't know anything about me and Yoongi yet, so she just stood there awkwardly, waiting until I stopped.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I pulled away. "Sorry, Yoongi, I have to go now. I'll see you after school for our date?"

"Sure, babe," he waved, before walking off, joining Seokjin and Jimin, who were waiting for him.

Jiyeon turned to me with the most confused expression on her face. "Care to explain, Yunie?"